RELEASED [SMAPI] UNDERGROUND HOUSE CELLAR, WHAT? UPDATE 6/26

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, Jun 1, 2016.

1. taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

hehe. omg you guyss ;___;

i know i've been out of it, i'm not very into forums because the need to make everything long form.

i have still been in the realms of sdv though.
    discord.gg/stardewvalley

here's an invite to the server; i am a mod there. pretty big place can get happening.

foghorn likes this.
    • Chelly Madock

Chelly Madock Void-Bound Voyager

Is it because of the map edit that you have the nicer pet area (the wooden floor, blanket, and two bowls), or is it another mod? I've been looking for something similar to that, I don't like the how the wood just melts/breaks away in the vanilla game.

• Acerbicon

Acerbicon Pangalactic Porcupine

It's from Wonderful Farm Life but I'm not sure how well it would work anymore. Haven't tried it since the 1.1 update.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
          foghorn and Acerbicon like this.
        • Starcat5

Starcat5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just picked this up from Nexus. (1.1, as opposed to Pathoschild's 1.0.1 version) However, while I can till the soil, the game refuses to let me plant saplings, and seeds are taken from my inventory but aren't actually planted. Is this a bug, or a case of conflicting mods?

Edit: Never mind. Entoarox Framework and ALL were both out of date. Given that I only installed them last week, I'm not sure how that happened.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
          • putaytoe

putaytoe Void-Bound Voyager

hey, for some reason, the water bin in the southeast corner doesn't fill my watering can? the sink does, but that one doesn't for some reason? grabbed the most recent version from nexus, tried the one from jinxiewinxie's github as well, same problem. any ideas?

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i got an error :(
              "
              [SMAPI] Skipped mods
              [SMAPI] --------------------------------------------------
              [SMAPI] These mods could not be added to your game.
              [SMAPI] - TaintedCellar because parsing its manifest failed:
              Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Can't parse JSON file at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\TaintedCellar\manifest.json.
              Technical details: 0.0 isn't a valid semantic version. At least one of the major, minor, and patch numbers must be more than zero.
              at StardewModdingAPI.Toolkit.Serialisation.JsonHelper.ReadJsonFileIfExists[TModel](String fullPath, TModel& result)
              at StardewModdingAPI.Toolkit.Framework.ModScanning.ModScanner.ReadFolder(DirectoryInfo root, DirectoryInfo searchFolder)"