Surenus AMA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Surenu, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

That's a good point, actually.

2. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

Would I be on that list? :catbleh:

3. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Yep. Boopable snoots get special recognition.

Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
  4. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

I have a question too!

With HEMA, LARP, Krav Maga and Tae-Kwon-Do, Darts, Videogames, This Forum, CAH, a worthwhile family, wonder: Where is your time machine, and can I borrow it ?

Okay lets shorten it down: How do you get by with so many interests and only 24h per day ?

MilkCalf likes this.
  5. Firepaw Da Cat

Yaay :catsmile:

Also, what is your favourite helicopter?

Surenu likes this.
  6. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

LARP is only a few times per year, HEMA is for summer, darts is for nights out, I play video games mostly with you, CAH as well, my family gathers rarely but in battaillon-strength, krav maga I do mostly by myself and I quit taekwondo years ago, I just still brag with the belt. In the last months I've been sorta inactive due to a surge in PTSD which can pretty much immobilize me. I'm just waiting for spring to finally hit so I can get out there and do stuff again.

By looks the Comanche, even though it never got adopted. By personal history the Huey, one of them MedEvac'd me once.

Charlatan likes this.
  7. Hel

Hel ✨ Johto's Finest ✨ Forum Moderator

I didn't think you would be cus you're a guy, but since you're competition, best prepare yourself >: 3

Surenu what's your favourite hobby other than playing games and drinking ;) I know you too well so I say the obvious answers lolol.

Surenu likes this.
  8. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Writing, although I have criminally neglected that for a while.

Also, both to you Hel and basically anyone here: Don't hold back with your questions, get freaky, get weird ;)

Charlatan likes this.
  9. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

Surenu likes this.
  10. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Challenged my equally drunk friends to a fencing match with PVC pipes on the street. I lost.

Charlatan likes this.
  11. Firepaw Da Cat

But Hel, I'm trans :catbleh:

And Surenu, what games do you like most?

12. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

This is really dependant on mood. On most days I'll play Starbound and Stardew Valley, some Elder Scrolls in between, but sometimes I need to get back to Tropico because I'm El Presidente :D I also like Diablo 2 and a metric truckload of pen&paper games.Oh, and cards against humanity *shameless self-advertising*

13. Firepaw Da Cat

Ooh, maybe we could play that together sometime? :catbleh:

14. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Sure thing, I'll invite you to our awesome group-chat in a moment, which is where games get announced. We have enough custom cards to play with 100% custom cards!

15. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Get freaky you say? Get weird you say?

Alright then, what's your fetish/other kinks?
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Surenu likes this.
  16. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

I'm actually fairly vanilla. I tried some light BDSM (basically just a bit of tying) but eh, while it was sorta cool it wasn't exactly game changing.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  17. null-a2

null-a2 Guest

Well, I have something perfect for you then, our new tomboy cutie ;) This is something I've been wanting to get - you'll probably agree is very awesome.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tactical Corsets anyone? xD

MilkCalf, Firepaw Da Cat and Surenu like this.
  18. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Aesthetically pleasing but tactically useless since it leaves the most important part of the chest (and no, I am not talking about the tig ol' bitties here) exposed. But still,sexy af.

null-a2 likes this.
  19. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

If you had to lose one finger, which one would it be?

Surenu likes this.
  20. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Right ring finger. I'm a left, so that's the most useless part of my body ever since I got my appendix out.