RELEASED ReRegeneration 2.1.0

Provides configurable health and stamina regeneration under a variety of conditions.

1. littleraskol

littleraskol Subatomic Cosmonaut

littleraskol submitted a new mod:

ReRegeneration - Provides configurable health and stamina regeneration under a variety of conditions.

Special thanks to Hammurabi, who made the original "Regeneration" mod on which this is based.

Read more about this mod...

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
      Rachaelora likes this.
    • Kiddles

Kiddles Void-Bound Voyager

Glad to see someone is picking this up again. If I may make a request, it would be great to be able to configure it to regenerate based on percentage rather than value. I've been using Hammurabi's for a long time, but always had to reconfigure the values when my stamina and health went up so that I could keep my stamina and health regen at 0.2%/sec.

• littleraskol

Yeah, that is very possible... It's something I'll mess around with and see what I can do.

Kiddles likes this.
        • littleraskol

littleraskol updated ReRegeneration with a new update entry:

New feature: "Percentage Mode" in v1.1.0

Kiddles likes this.
          • Kiddles

Kiddles Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you!

• littleraskol

• FlowingSong

FlowingSong Void-Bound Voyager

HI!
              uhm is there an option to stop the mod from logging every second in the console? or an option to just disable it's logging capabilities so that the console doesn't get flooded with regen messages?
              oh and thank you for bringing us this mod btw; hammurabi hasn't updated his in forever so this one is really great!

• littleraskol

So, my understanding of the reason there are "developer" and "player" versions of SMAPI is that the player version doesn't show debug lines. Are you using the developer or player version? In either case, I could do something about that. It sounds really annoying because I have the thing output tons of calibration data, haha.

• FlowingSong

errr player version...FS doesn't even know what the developer version is haha...
                  etoo FS isn't very good with explanation so bear with me"
                  here's what's FS is seeing

=== REREGENERATOR STATUS REPORT AFTER 11330 SECONDS ===
                  --MOD STATUS--
                  blah blah
                  --STAMINA STATUS--
                  blah blah
                  --HEALTH STATUS--
                  blah blah
                  --PLAYER STATUS--
                  blah blah

=== REREGENERATOR STATUS REPORT COMPLETE ===

then it will repeat again after 3-5 seconds

FS tends to control the weather using another mod and everytime FS checks if the weather will change tomorrow using the smapi console it would get buried under the regen messages
                  it's not really that annoying since FS can still find the MoreRain mod messages but yeah if you could do something about that that would be nice :)
                  Thanks!

• littleraskol

That's all doing what it's "supposed to do" except that I had figured that in the player-only version of SMAPI, debug messages like that wouldn't show up. Welp! I'll fix it eventually.

• FlowingSong

Thank you very much!

• littleraskol

• Kulturbanause

Kulturbanause Phantasmal Quasar

Any chance to reduce the output in the SMAPI Console?

• littleraskol

The most recent update is supposed to do just that. Is it not working?

edit: Actually thinking this over, I am not sure what will happen with existing config files if someone updates. So, just in case, get the most recent version (1.1.2), and add this line to the end of the config file:

Code:
                          "verboseMode": false

• littleraskol

Just wanted to update everyone following this that Hammurabi is back in the saddle for developing his regen mod. He's incorporated features of my version and expanded on them. I originally did this to continue his work since it seemed like he'd moved on, but it's redundant effort if he's back in action. I encourage everyone to check it out. I might even switch to using his, haha.

• littleraskol

Well, otoh, it looks like Hammurabi's version is out of date again so maybe I should revive this with my other mods?

• littleraskol

• littleraskol

It's come to my attention that despite posting a resource update with a new install package (I seriously don't even know how to find the old one), it's not available for download and only the old version is. In case I never find out how to fix this, the mod is on Nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6837

• littleraskol