RELEASED Stardew Valley Expansion

Discussion in 'Mods' started by tegobash, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Beon

Beon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yay! It's out! Thank you, tegobash :D

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

PSA: I recommend using the new `ef_bushreset` console command that EntoFramework adds after installing this mod, it will repair all bushes in the game to match the new Paths blueprint.

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I just tested this mod using a new game with the vanilla farm and everything seems to be working. However, I won't be able to keep using it, since I have a modded farm.

I really like the idea of Gunther having his own house though. Would it be possible for someone to use this mod only to have Gunther's new house? Or will it explode if we try to remove the additional files? And, if it's possible, which files would we need to keep and which changes would need to be made to the .manifest file?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
        • tegobash

tegobash Big Damn Hero

@Minakie I'll make a separate manifest for everyone using a different farm layout. If you want to use only the Town map, you can rename it from TEGOTown into Town and replace it in Content folder I suppose. I'd have to check the manifest to see how it can be done that way although I worry writing an instruction would take as much time as changing the manifest myself :D.

UPDATE: Done.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
            Minakie likes this.
          • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Thank you so much! I'm still at work but I'll test the new version as soon as I get home. :)

• kimberly6979

kimberly6979 Phantasmal Quasar

I love this new map and new area! Thank you :)

• queertactics

queertactics Subatomic Cosmonaut

This is great!

tegobash likes this.
                • kimberly6979

kimberly6979 Phantasmal Quasar

The motorcycle disappeared:catbigeyes:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
                  • tegobash

tegobash Big Damn Hero

It's going to be fixed in v1.5.0. For now you can use separate manifest file (you can find it on nexus) to remove any farm changes.

My main goal now is removing any changes to original maps (especially farm and town since many people use custom versions of those). Next version will probably be compatible with almost every other mod.

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Even Androxilogin's mods? That guy is slowly trying to change my entire map. :lickitung:

xangria likes this.
                      • tegobash

tegobash Big Damn Hero

Yep. The mod will use only ALL to add locations and alter warps.

IronZelly, Aveloren and xangria like this.
                        • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Andro's most spread-out mods are mostly tile edits, those are usually compatible with one-another.

• SetokaibaZA

SetokaibaZA Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for this, it's really great. Only I noticed that the one gap in the gate doesn't interact with a gate, so I can't put a gate there. The one down the middle gets only plugged lol, as it only has 2 holes instead of three and can't take a gate either. When I have fences my ocd insists on putting gates in them. I also miss that small little area where the winery is now. Maybe you can put it back, and move the winery to the other side with a little river and bridge cutting it off? But that's just my wishful thinking. ^_^ it's a great mod. Thank you for the effort you've applied to this project.

xangria likes this.
                            • xangria

xangria Subatomic Cosmonaut

I agree about the part of the fence where you can't put a gate. It also doesn't have enough room to fit the horse. That would be a very nice adjustment.

• queertactics

queertactics Subatomic Cosmonaut

I loooove love this mod, I was just wondering, are you planning on making it useable on the alternate maps? Like river, forest, combat, mining?

Here's a screenshot of my rivermap not having a river; I thought you just meant that modded maps won't work, I didn't think that included like the official ones. Which is fine! No harm done. Still super excited to use this map on my other files!!

[​IMG]

EDIT: oops I answered my own question reading through the first page of comments. Nvm!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
                                  StephanoonahpetS likes this.
                                • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

That is in his plans yes, for the very next version :p

• Cundou

Cundou Space Hobo

Love this so far! For some reason I can't fix the bridge to the winery/cart, it keeps repeating the demand for 400 stone, over and over, even if I have enough stone in my inventory (tried equipping it too). I'm fairly new at the game, so maybe there's something I'm missing?

• tegobash

tegobash Big Damn Hero

What other mods are you using? Are you sure you've updated ALL and Framework into latest versions? What year is it in your save?
                                      @Entoarox maybe you have an idea?

• Cundou

Cundou Space Hobo

Year 1, fall.
                                        I downloaded ALL and Framework just a couple days ago and grabbed the newest versions out at that point.
                                        I use BetterMilking, LookUpAnything, GiftTasteHelper, NPCMapLocations, SimpleCropLabel, SkipIntro, SMAPI, SprinklerMod, TreeOverhaul.

Could one of these be in conflict? I don't use any other mods that change any .xnb files.

• xangria

xangria Subatomic Cosmonaut

Are you using a controller? That's happened to me with other mods. They don't tend to support controllers for that type of dialogue. You just have to select using the keyboard, and it should work.