RELEASED [SMAPI] Get Dressed

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Jinxiewinxie, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Hoosha

Hoosha Void-Bound Voyager

thanks! doing those commands worked for me!

• dewi2017

dewi2017 Intergalactic Tourist

i love it !!!!!

• SpaceAgeKitten

SpaceAgeKitten Big Damn Hero

hi, i have the latest version of SMAPI. Does this mod not work with mac?

• Rammii

Rammii Guest

I Found A Bug! I Got Married And When The Spouse Room Was There The Vanity Wasn't There! I Had To Remarry After That To Change The Controls So That I Could Still Use It But I Did Download A Mod That Changes Spouse Rooms Is That The Problem Please Help!:confused:

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I'm also using a modded spouse room and the dresser is working fine for me, even after I married:
            [​IMG]
            Did you try reverting your spouse room and trying it out to see if it makes any difference?

• Rammii

Rammii Guest

Ohh Thanks! Really Helped!

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

You can also use 'C' to open the vanity menu. I use this while testing.

• simplylinly

simplylinly Space Hobo

For some reason I can't seem to download it on nexus, is it because I need a certain kind of account?

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

You just need an account, even if it's a free one. After that, you'll be able to download all the mods. Also for free. Donations are optional.

• simplylinly

simplylinly Space Hobo

whenever i click download manually it doesn't work xc i really don't know what the problem is but it's probably something on my computer or browser

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Probably the browser, I made the mistake of using Win10's Microsoft Edge once and had to change back to Chrome to be able to download a file. x'D

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

I am not sure what the issue is, but recently I've gotten a strange bug I believe. When I change outfits, sometimes I'll get weird splotches of green on my character and I do not know why.

However the glitch seems to fix itself if I select the outfit a second time. Another issue I'm getting is that sometimes my character will not be in the same outfit on startup of the game that I closed the game out of (i.e. I saved and closed the game in shorts but when I booted the game up later, she was in a skirt instead).

[​IMG]

The only modification I've done to the files is recoloring a skirt in the .PNG but that's it. I'm also using SMAPI 1.8.

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

How sure are you that your farmer is not half alien?

Xuomi likes this.
                            • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Well, I did see a UFO fly past my farm one dark night... :X

• lolol 23

lolol 23 Space Spelunker

It doesn't work for me. I put the folder in the mods thing, opened the game (with the API) and it wasn't there. :(

• jehanne

jehanne Void-Bound Voyager

yup, Mac user here, doesn't work properly for me either. it's accessible, but attempting to use any of the options on the right hand side of the screen crashes the game, and the accessories don't work either.

• HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

I've got a question, I'm using this mod and trying to make some new hairstyles. When I use the hairstyle threshold everything looks like it's in the right place, but when I go to the game, almost everything is off. The really strange thing is that not everything is off. So I'm wondering if the farmer and female farmer bases are drastically different from the vanilla, at least in height.

Is it the face overrides that change where the head is positioned?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
                                    • wawadonut

wawadonut Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, I'm having the same issue that other Mac users have when I try to change the bottoms, for example, and the game freezes and I have to force quit
                                      This is what pops up in the terminal once I open the game :/
                                      [17:24:29 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.UpdateTick event:
                                      System.InvalidOperationException: This image format is not supported ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.
                                      File name: 'System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
                                      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, System.IO.Stream stream) <0x15d001fb0 + 0x0002c> in <filename unknown>:0
                                      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
                                      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, System.IO.Stream stream) <0x15d001fb0 + 0x000b1> in <filename unknown>:0
                                      at GetDressed.GetDressed.PatchTexture (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D& targetTexture, System.String overridingTexturePath, Int32 sourceID, Int32 targetID, Int32 gridWidth, Int32 gridHeight) <0x15d001ca0 + 0x000ef> in <filename unknown>:0
                                      at GetDressed.GetDressed.FixLoadGameMenu () <0x152f36610 + 0x00994> in <filename unknown>:0
                                      at GetDressed.GetDressed.Event_UpdateTick (System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e) <0x152f36230 + 0x00060> in <filename unknown>:0
                                      at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaisePlainEvent (IMonitor monitor, System.String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, System.Object sender, System.EventArgs args) <0x1115e6920 + 0x00127> in <filename unknown>:0
                                      [17:24:48 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.EighthUpdateTick event:
                                      System.InvalidOperationException: This image format is not supported ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.
                                      File name: 'System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
                                      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, System.IO.Stream stream) <0x15d001fb0 + 0x0002c> in <filename unknown>:0
                                      at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, System.IO.Stream stream) <0x15d001fb0 + 0x000b1> in <filename unknown>:0
                                      at GetDressed.GetDressed.PatchTexture (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D& targetTexture, System.String overridingTexturePath, Int32 sourceID, Int32 targetID, Int32 gridWidth, Int32 gridHeight) <0x15d001ca0 + 0x000ef> in <filename unknown>:0
                                      at GetDressed.GetDressed.Event_EightUpdateTick (System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e) <0x160057210 + 0x00500> in <filename unknown>:0
                                      at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaisePlainEvent (IMonitor monitor, System.String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, System.Object sender, System.EventArgs args) <0x1115e6920 + 0x00127> in <filename unknown>:0
                                      [17:24:48 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.EighthUpdateTick event:
                                      at GetDressed.GetDressed.Event_EightUpdateTick (System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e) <0x160057210 + 0x00500> in <filename unknown>:0
                                      [17:24:49 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.EighthUpdateTick event:
                                      [17:24:49 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.EighthUpdateTick event:
                                      [17:24:50 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.EighthUpdateTick event:
                                      [17:24:50 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.EighthUpdateTick event:
                                      [17:24:51 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.EighthUpdateTick event:
                                      [17:24:51 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.EighthUpdateTick event:
                                      [17:24:52 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.EighthUpdateTick event:
                                      [17:24:52 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.EighthUpdateTick event:
                                      [17:24:53 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.EighthUpdateTick event:
                                      [17:24:53 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.EighthUpdateTick event:
                                      [17:24:54 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.EighthUpdateTick event:
                                      [17:24:54 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.EighthUpdateTick event:
                                      [17:24:54 ERROR SMAPI] An error occured in the base update loop: System.InvalidOperationException: This image format is not supported ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies.
                                      at GetDressed.CharacterCustomization.patchBase () <0x16eea9800 + 0x00294> in <filename unknown>:0
                                      at GetDressed.CharacterCustomization.changeBottoms (Int32 which, Boolean noPatch) <0x16eea9680 + 0x0015a> in <filename unknown>:0
                                      at GetDressed.CharacterCustomization.selectionClick (System.String name, Int32 change) <0x16eea8fd0 + 0x0040a> in <filename unknown>:0
                                      at GetDressed.CharacterCustomization.receiveLeftClick (Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean playSound) <0x16eea3d10 + 0x0072d> in <filename unknown>:0
                                      at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime) <0x1280522c0 + 0x00c67> in <filename unknown>:0
                                      at StardewValley.Game1.Update (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime) <0x131614000 + 0x02d60> in <filename unknown>:0
                                      at StardewModdingAPI.Inheritance.SGame.Update (Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime) <0x126282110 + 0x0016f> in <filename unknown>:0

• SeilafeiTeino

SeilafeiTeino Void-Bound Voyager

Hello dear author~
                                        I love your mod so much!
                                        Will you update it to 1.2 soon?

gohone1 and Minakie like this.
                                        • springacres

springacres Phantasmal Quasar

It works after a fashion. I can get to the interface using C, and can change the same things I could using the character creator, but anything else freezes the game. I tried creating a symlink, but that froze my game.