RELEASED [Gameplay Mod] Tractor Mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by lambui, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Marcel0511

Marcel0511 Void-Bound Voyager

Bug? I Start e new Game with Standart Tools. Lower as Copper. After i restart/reload my savegame i have Iridiumtools? Its that normal?

• lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

weird, I will take a look at the harvest bug. Does it happen to every plants or just the coffee one?

and thank you for pointing out the tool bug. I will fix that in the coming update.

• lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

That was a bug someone just reported. I will fix it in the coming update.

• valentinevar

valentinevar Big Damn Hero

It seems to be happening on most but not all plants, mostly with plants that can be harvested more than once. It didn't happen with wheat but it happened with poppy seeds. I will try it out on different plants and report back.

• lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

I figure it out. It turns out that the bug happens with plants that you harvest by hand and not by scythe. It's fine on my end because I am also using the Harvest-With-Scythe mod which turns every plants scythe-harvesting plants. You should get that mod for now until next update.

• valentinevar

ok my life is complete. That's exactly what I needed, now it works like a charm. Thank you!!

• Marcel0511

Marcel0511 Void-Bound Voyager

Ok thx.

• lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

New patch should fix all the reported problems.
                  If your tools turn into iridium quality with last version, I suggest looking into how to edit save and restore them.

• valentinevar

Thank you for the update. I have not tested the new update yet but I had a minor bug to report on the old version. I was out riding my horse around town and had an event outdoors. The event progressed as normal but when it was done I no longer had a horse but I was riding the tractor instead. I also noticed sometimes the inventory menu says "tractor" instead of my horse's name, but this doesn't happen all the time.

• lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

Unfortunately, that is a bug that I cannot fix due to how CA's code works.
                      The game assumes that player will ever have 1 horse so it just grabs the first horse that it can find. And since the Tractor is technically a horse, sometimes the game grabs it and the bug happens.
                      If I ever find a way to work around it I will fix the bug in future updates.

• HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

Attached Files:

foghorn and lambui like this.
                      • lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

• HopeWasHere

Great! Here's the file to replace the garage and stable :)

Edit: Got the seasonal Immersion to work finally. So if you use http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/smapi-seasonal-immersion.125683/ and want your garage to change in the seasons like your other buildings, download the new zip file.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
                          foghorn and Minakie like this.
                        • Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

This mod is everything I wanted for for months now. I can't believe I'm just finding it now, thank you!

lambui likes this.
                          • RabidMuffins

RabidMuffins Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What needs to be done in the game to obtain the tractor?

• Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

So I noticed something. Debris and tree seeds will make the tractor garage disappear and requires you to buy another one. Not a problem if you put it in a place where you have no trees but it's still kind of a problem

Press the N key, I think the price is 150,000

• lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

I guess its time for new patch :D Thx for reporting bug.

• kimberly6979

kimberly6979 Phantasmal Quasar

• HopeWasHere

Attached Files:

• kimberly6979

kimberly6979 Phantasmal Quasar

I use http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/891/?
                                  The garage same did not change.