1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

No Unique/Legendary Spear?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Benanator, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Benanator

Benanator Phantasmal Quasar

With the new update I decided to get back into Starbound and upgrade some of the cool legendary weapons that I had in storage but never used because they weren't T6. With the upgrade feature I also decided to look for a legendary version of my preferred weapon, Spears. I just looked up a list of the Legendary weapons on the Wiki and noticed there was no Spear. Is this up to date, are there actually no legendary spears in the entire game?

If this information is correct, Is there any plan of one being added at this point?

2. oinkgamer

oinkgamer Cosmic Narwhal

if youre looking at the starbounder wiki, then yeah, its pretty up to date. No legendary spears as of yet.

Benanator likes this.
  3. Benanator

Benanator Phantasmal Quasar

Alright, thanks for the reply. I'll just keep my fingers crossed for the future.

4. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

I could make you a spear that would, technically be legendary

5. pop-yotheweird

pop-yotheweird Ketchup Robot

well, you can spawn in Nuru's Spear but it appears to be weird. like, there's three different versions and it's more of a ranged weapon.
    but you can't get it in gameplay and stuff.

Benanator and Charlatan like this.
  6. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

Sorry for the offtopic but... I dont even have any idea who that is but... see PM, pop-yotheweird

7. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

Nuru is the Floran NPC.

8. Charlatan

Charlatan Parsec Taste Tester

Thanks, but, nvm Draik, I meant someone else ;) I know nuru.
    was only related to pop-yotheweird.