From the darkest recesses... [TAKING REQUESTS]

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Jareix Cryvix, Jan 4, 2017.

Tags:
?

How would you rate my art quality?

1. Very positive (Delicious!)

45.8%
  2. Positive (Appealing)

33.3%
  3. Neutral (bland)

20.8%
  4. Negative (Appalling)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Very Negative (Disgusting)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

166911.jpg
    Hello, and welcome to my art thread... It's been a long time... How have you been? I've been fine myself... I cannot believe it's been over a year and three quarters since my last art thread... I suppose this would be as good a time as any to start back up again in the swing of things... Now then, I've not done starbound art in a while, save for a few scraps here and there so you'll have to expect quality below that of my peers on these forums...
    Anyway, without further ado...
    Welcome to my art thread... I will take your requests from here... I do hope you'll enjoy your stay...

Please critique if you can... I love to improve and making mistakes and having someone point them out is the only way I know how beyond practice and tutorials
    (Also, not all of this may be starbound related... But I'm just too damn lazy to manage two threads...)
    Now then, here we go I suppose...
    Harvey- @Sir Wilfrey
    Jackdaw- @Roland Weiss

[​IMG]
    Lescallius and Lescallia for @Arra
    [​IMG]
    Request by @PinkieCube
    [​IMG]
    Kahlia the Huran, from @Crossfang
    [​IMG]
    Rabbit for @Yongzhi2000
    [​IMG]
    Phoenix for @Firebird Zoom
    [​IMG]
    Maxwell for @Arra
    [​IMG]
    Nimbus speed draw for @Jimmy Cool
    [​IMG]
    Lance stone for @HunterC1998
    [​IMG]
    Sasha for @Roland Weiss
    [​IMG]
    Chess match for @Inf_Wolf14
    [​IMG]
    Mirra for @Arra
    [​IMG]
    Particular avali for @Dipdoo
    [​IMG]
    Artyom and Miraa for @critsarecool and @Arra
    [​IMG]
    Lucio for @FactoringZettaShonic

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here's some stuff... For your sanity, i stuck all of the old stuff into its own little spoiler within this spoiler...
    Khloqdahl.png
    This is a khloqdahl... They're big fluffy treiachian mammals found in the southern polar regions. (Treiach is a planet of my own creation based in the starbound universe. You'll have to excuse my intrusions regarding it, including its inhabitants...) Star-illithid.png
    This is a cthulid... Because starbound seems to hint at similarly dark forces now and again...
    Greckan.png
    This is a greckan... You may recognize it from @Inf_Wolf14's mod of them... Though probably not since most people don't realize they're zombies... Well... Originally zombies anyway...

Rough Sallok Ref.png
    This is a reference for a sallok, one of the main inhabitants of Treiach... already we're getting into stuff from a long time ago, since this image is from my sophomore year of high school...
    Leo.png
    This is a picture of leo... This was @desbro's character that I drew in their DTPAY from a while back which has been about as dead as Lennie from of mice and men...
    Blaze soldier (medium).png
    Heh... Oh old Untold... That was quite an RP, if a shitty one... Though its influence is still felt in my own.. This is art of a blaze soldier, which were sort of the main antagonists, but then not, and then the plot just fell apart like a biscuit in hot tea... Not Bueller.png
    Also from Untold, this is what happens when you invite a god to posses your body...
    definitely not bueller....png
    This was what immediately happened afterwards...
    Paul's demise.png
    A dream sequence for one of my old fanfics from a long time ago... John Paul about to take his life rather than become an erchius moontant...
    Chibireix.png
    This was my attempt at chibifing my character... To say it didn't go to well would be an understatement...
    (Jesus christ are we back in 2015 already?! I've done way too little fan art of this damn game...)
    Ausleira.png
    That's Ausleira, which was originally genderbending siliness done with @Kaiachi and @Elldar, which then turned into the events thread... Damn that nostalgia... Anyway, canonically she's Aus/Jareix's stepsister... Uhh... I'd best not talk of her right now...
    Ausleir Aswang (shading)(no vignette).png
    This was a monsterfired version of my character, in the form of Blaetus, the beast... This was done for the holloween avatar events thread that was originally hosted by @Kaiachi way back when... Safe to say, he's remained canon since...
    Stateran.png
    This was a pic of a Noxanimus I did for @scaper12123
    I hope you don't mind me posting these bud...
    Noxanimus (Powered).png
    This is a Noxanimus... Also from scaper...
    Jareix in his mind field.png
    Yup... That's my character... My main... My face on these forums for years... Jareix Craivix...
    Ausleir (2) lighting.png
    Ah Ausler... One of two primary personas my character tends to take... This has remained my representative for a very long time now...
    Erchius Watcher.png
    This is an illustration of the Erchius Eye. Originally drawn by @TrevorH7441, I took the liberty of redrawing it. Gina Paige (2).png Oh Gina Paige... This was one of my first OC's that I used for an RP ever... Aquarius by @Tekari a looong time ago... Before ven my own RP had begun... This is a redone drawing of her. (I have many drawings of my older stuff, but you wouldn't want to see them)
    Ausleir.jpg
    This was my first drawing of Ausleir... Back before he was a real character... This was just how I imagined jareix to look in dapper clothings, but then he grew to represent that whole other side to him... An entirely different soul and persona...

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  2. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Watched, and amazed. And who do you think i'm gonna request?

Firebird Zoom and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  3. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

Reserving spot for request... Or not... Maybe.
    This reminded me that I was gonna ask you to try something some time ago...
    Now I just have to remember what...

(Good to see you're sharing your talent with the rest of the multiverse. ;))

4. Jareix Cryvix

Oh, and before I pass out... you have to specify whether you want it digital, pencil, or pen.

Arra and Firebird Zoom like this.
  5. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Heya! Could I make a request, please?
    [​IMG]
    This is Rabbit. He's a guard in a science facility meant to contain alien monsters. If you do decide to take the request, I'd like it in digital, please. Thank you! :D

Firebird Zoom and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  6. Jareix Cryvix

Alright then! Is that a gas mask or a scarf he's wearing?
    Oh, and I should warn you, digital artwork takes the most amount of time and can only be worked on very occasionally due to school. You'll have to expect it be a long time before it is finished.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    Arra and Firebird Zoom like this.
  7. Jareix Cryvix

Have some random drawings I did with my new pen.

IMG_9321.JPG IMG_9351.JPG

8. Jareix Cryvix

9. PinkieCube

PinkieCube Big Damn Hero

Hi,
    Do you like to make my request?

Figure-2_400x800.png

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  10. Jareix Cryvix

Pen? Pencil? Or digital?

Arra likes this.
  11. PinkieCube

PinkieCube Big Damn Hero

I would like to have done my request with Pencil.
    I don't like digital art.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  12. Jareix Cryvix

@Crossfang
    I hope this is satisfactory...
    Kahlia the Huran
    Kahlia.png
    The lines were added last minute... I haven't cleaned up, but dad's forcing me off. Also, it's 20 to midnight... :p

Dipdoo, Arra, Crossfang and 1 other person like this.
  13. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Could you draw a Phoenix?

Arra likes this.
  14. Jareix Cryvix

I had to improvise since I couldn't really tell what some of the details were. I hope this will suit you. 000.jpg

Dipdoo, themushroomlord, Arra and 2 others like this.
  15. PinkieCube

PinkieCube Big Damn Hero

No, you have drawn a pants but my char wears a long skirt.
    Correct it!

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  16. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I'll wait for the complete work xD, so far so good.

Also Yessssssss! You're doing requests again! And showing more of your works! Keep it up!

Arra, Firebird Zoom and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  17. Jareix Cryvix

Not sure if it was due to translation error, but that did come off a little abrasive. I'll try and fix it though, don't worry.
    Edit: fixed! I hope this is to your liking? IMG_9375.JPG

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  18. Jareix Cryvix

@Crossfang
    I feel like this is more or less done... What do you think? Any critiq would be much appreciated

Kahlia.png
    ((transparent background)) Kahlia.png

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    Dipdoo, Arra and Firebird Zoom like this.
  19. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

It looks OK, just, it's a little strange.

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  20. Jareix Cryvix

Well, what would you expect? It's a genetic freak of nature!

Firebird Zoom likes this.