1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion I Want You!

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Solar Ace, Jan 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Solar Ace

Solar Ace Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You there! Yes you! How would you like to be part of one of the biggest and strongest armies in the galaxy? Well you're in luck! I am recruiting people for an army I have built from scratch. Basically the idea is that we all get together and do battles, complete missions, claim planets, and destroy stuff! At the moment there are only two members, my friend Logan and myself. New members wear the scavenger set and carry three weapons: a Vintage Scoped Rifle, an Iron Assault Rifle, and an Iron Revolver. Please leave suggestions for the army's name and for servers. All recommendations are welcome!

2. Ink Sans

Ink Sans Space Hobo

Sounds interesting.

3. R3dRoost3r

R3dRoost3r Void-Bound Voyager

I have recently returned and have progressed through a good chunk solo. I can create a new character to join you.

4. Solar Ace

I am still a student so I won't be playing or replying consistently.

5. topgun26

topgun26 Void-Bound Voyager

weary intresting ok i will join still i have been looking for some's play togheter :3:3:3

6. Solar Ace

Please suggest a server for us to use. Preferably a strong server!

7. DAgility

DAgility Void-Bound Voyager

I would absolutely LOVE to!

8. topgun26

i will but im still testing whit the servers so wen i will find some good news i will say
    so taking about "strong" servers im not 100% sure it will be strong but i still need to
    1. test how strong it is by some one joining
    2. does it crash the server or my game
    3. can some one join and....and
    i tihnk dets it say if i forgot and nice being in dis "group":catsparkle::catsparkle::catsparkle:

so making the server i have dig in in to the servers config settings and change some of the things and copy and pasted in to a text file so i can post it and you guys can read it the password for the server is bob and the IP....and the port....

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2018
  9. Brockster17

Brockster17 Phantasmal Quasar

Could I join? I would love to be in your army! (of two people)

I really need to know HOW...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2018
  10. Solar Ace

I'm sorry. Right now I don't have enough time to work on this. By Spring break I will have more time so hang on until then. You can keep commenting on this thread and I will still reply but it may take several days to get back to you. I'll try and get this thing started as soon as possible. Thank you!

PS please make as many suggestions as you want.

PSS I'm not entirely sure how run something like this so please help me out as much as you can.

topgun26 likes this.
  11. topgun26

you now you can 'make' me the let's say the engineer for the server im fine whit det and waiting for your response but i can help you whit the server AND and whit the replys

12. Solar Ace

How much time do you have on your hands?

13. mineghost23

mineghost23 Master Chief

I am joining a pirate type crew. My advice is to server hop. Go from one server to another and build up a name

14. MistyTheNeko

MistyTheNeko Ketchup Robot

Okay, well I know this is the multiplayer thread and stuff but man that title is very... err... yeah.

15. mineghost23

mineghost23 Master Chief

Indeed

MistyTheNeko likes this.
  16. Solar Ace

What does "err... yeah" mean?

17. MistyTheNeko

Well, quite late to the party, but it's just how I normally say "it sounds wrong"

18. Solar Ace

How about "We need you!"

19. MistyTheNeko

Sounds better. You can do whatever you want. Have fun with building your army!

20. IceCutlass

IceCutlass Void-Bound Voyager

mind if i bud in? I would like to join your Army. are there anything i need to do or know?