RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] CJB Item Spawner v1.6 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Ignixioum

Ignixioum Space Hobo

Update for 1.1?

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

Entoarox has taken over CJB's mod updating them until CJB returns. His updates are here .

• -DSG-Flynx

-DSG-Flynx Void-Bound Voyager

Are you ever going to update this so that it works for the newest version of the game? Please do if you're not already. Thanks.

• AnakhaSilver

AnakhaSilver Void-Bound Voyager

Please learn to read other comments, and go to the other thread where it's been taken over.

• -DSG-Flynx

-DSG-Flynx Void-Bound Voyager

Please learn to not be such a dick. ;) Maybe I didn't wanna read 9 pages of comments douchebag.

• sockysquidrings

sockysquidrings Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Please learn to not insult people in the forums.

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

@-DSG-Flynx You didnt have to read 9 pages of comments. The post above yours had the info AND their is a thing called a seach button. Calling people names is a sure way NOT to get any help around here.

• AnakhaSilver

AnakhaSilver Void-Bound Voyager

Dude, it was literally one post above yours. No one is saying "read 9 pages" they're saying "read the last few comments." It would have answered your question and not made you look like an idiot.

• UschilovesSDV

UschilovesSDV Space Hobo

I have stardew valley 1.1 and i have SMAPI 0.40.1.1 that is for SDV 1.1 and everytime i open my game its fine until i get into the game and press "I" then the whole game just closes doesnt freeze or anything just closes

• Ardalis

Ardalis Subatomic Cosmonaut

The mod here its outdated you have to get it from Here

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

CJB Item Spawner 1.6 beta is ready for testing (see attached). This is an official update in collaboration with @CJB. Changes in this release:
                        • Updated to Stardew Valley 1.1+ and SMAPI 1.5.
                        • Added compatibility with Linux and Mac.
                        • Added support for the new iridium quality.
                        Feedback, suggestions, and bug reports are welcome here. If nothing comes up, we'll publish the release soon. :)

Attached Files:

sky0087, Neferatem and Minakie like this.
                        • CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Updated OP!

Everyone please specially thank Pathoschild for his hard work on this release!

Minakie likes this.
                          • RicePoison

RicePoison Intergalactic Tourist

I'll be trying this in a bit, I'm so happy to of found this mod - I kinda saw it featured in a YouTuber's mod showcase and had to try it :) so, I'll update how it goes. I'm using a Mac, so I'm not sure if it'll change any parameters since SMAPI does allow mac installs....

• ModDownloader007

ModDownloader007 Void-Bound Voyager

Not working for SDV 1.2

• slomenick

slomenick Big Damn Hero

So I can't find anything on it (And it is very possible I missed it somewhere) But does the item spawner not have all items? I don't have any produce or artisan items in mine- only tools, SOME creation items (furnace, keg, preserves jar and a few others), some flooring, wallpaper, and all of the boots and some of the rings. Did I install it wrong? Is it skill based? Did I glance over something in the description and miss it? If so, could someone point me in the right direction? I'm sure it's user error, I just don't know where I went wrong or what I didn't read.

Thank you kindly!

• ragnax

ragnax Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Woks in this version:

[​IMG]

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

Just a heads up on something I noticed while testing my mod. In the official v1.2; CJB Item Spawner v1.7.2 still works for the most part. No crashes so far at least.

But, when the language is in a non-english language; groups of items are sometimes missing after selecting the menu entries. "Seeds & Crops" is one example. In English it has all those items showing up fine, in all other languages the 'Seeds & Crops' entry doesn't have any items under it.

Not a big deal, since you can still search for items after selecting the 'All' entry, and they'll show up there. But, it's not quite expected behavior.

• BuddyRich

BuddyRich Void-Bound Voyager

Hey so I use mac and I have no clue how to get this mod to work. I've tried multiple ways and none work sometimes I'll even have it installed but when I press "i" in game it won't open.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Make sure you use the latest version, which should work fine with Stardew Valley 1.2. If it still doesn't work, reply with your latest SMAPI log attached.

Thanks for reporting the issue. The author is inactive and hasn't agreed to community maintenance, so this mod is low-priority for non-critical issues. I created a ticket to fix it in the next version, but pull requests are welcome if someone would like to fix it before I get to it. :)

Can you reply with your latest SMAPI log attached?

• dogsgoodfree

dogsgoodfree Space Hobo

I've installed the item spawner but when I open my game it doesn't work. Nothing else has changed, it works as it did before just without any mods. I'm on a mac but went through the instructions for Mac and Linux. My last SMAPI log was:

I've never modded before and was just wondering what I was doing wrong