Silly Stardew Comics

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by MagicallyClueless, Apr 21, 2016.

1. MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

she's heavily breathing

Pudassassin, Rgbunpro and Alkanthe like this.
    • Risukage

Risukage Giant Laser Beams

I can see that, and I nearly did as well. Ginger!Sebastian is both cute and amusing. ...*GASP,* does he ever get freckles? :D

*Squees at the thought.*

• MagicallyClueless

maybe that's why he stays out of the sun!!

Pudassassin and Risukage like this.
        • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

Ms. MagicallyClueless we have a warrant for your arrest. You've already served time for your cute and adorable comics, but now we're taking you in for abuse of Seb aka sebuse.

• MagicallyClueless

[​IMG]

demetrius, grown-ass fluently speaking adults can't spell his name right
            pls give him a break

• Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

young robin??? Hello 911 it's an emergency! I have swooned and I can't get up! Looks like Demetrius has been a jerk to seb since the beginning. but momma bear has been defending her babies for even longer. Go Robin best mom 4 lyfe!

• MagicallyClueless

another comic! loosely based on the same thing

[​IMG]

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

Shane, my grumpy husbando. Who probably can't read his own handwriting on the cup, which is part of the problem.
                  Other misreading of his own handwriting probably include:
                  Damnneetrus (Demetrius)
                  Penne (Pierre)
                  Havey (Harvey)

(Also, why is Seb buying fancy coffee. Does he not drink it as black as his soul?)

(Also, also, writing on cups is hard. :C)

• MagicallyClueless

this made me quite literally laugh out loud

damneetrius especially lmao!!!

i feel like sebastian has 2 modes of coffee
                    1. black
                    2. a whole world of amazing whipped-creamy caramelly chocolately goodness and no one can stop him

depends on if he wants to treat himself or not

• Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

:rofl: omg, all the laughs.

Gabaw likes this.
                      • MagicallyClueless

[​IMG]

several sam headcanons (asexual, crackships, writes erotic fanfic for the hilarity + reactions) and one betrayed sebastian
                        an example of very fun conversations with fellow fic writers. credit goes to @Kid Absurdity for part of the dialogue!

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

This speaks so me on several levels. (Especially as someone who seems to fall on a very specific section of the Ace spectrum.) Though at least I've read about things so hopefully any sex scenes I write aren't terrible.

Gabaw, MagicallyClueless and Risukage like this.
                          • ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

Oh good gravy... there are parts of the internet which the sane should not venture into. Worse than shock sites, worse even than 4chan, the fanfic sites. At first blush, it may not seem very bad. And there are some diamonds in the rough. But then you encounter something... not intended for this world. So utterly and completely foreign and alien. That which must not be. Which will drive you insane. And once seen, cannot be unseen, no matter how much you might wish otherwise...

Seriously, I've seen a lot of good fic here on this site. But... well, we all know of certain sites which house fic that is just... not intended for human consumption. Or, perhaps even scarier, it actually IS intended, it is simply not advised.

Gabaw, MagicallyClueless and Risukage like this.
                            • Kid Absurdity

Kid Absurdity Big Damn Hero

I think it's hilarious and not just because I wrote part of it and because another part of it is clearly having a go at my drive for REALISM.

• Risukage

My face hurts. I laughed last night when I saw this go up, and I laughed again with my coffee. And OMG, Sam's face in every panel he's in, what a gleeful troll. I adore our Sunshine Child! I may have to do a Sam-run in the new patch just so I can get enough material to write a fic for him 'cause he really needs more love. (And not that kind, you weird sex-wanters. :p)

Gabaw and MagicallyClueless like this.
                                • Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Sam gets all the love from me, I love that boy :D
                                  He's a kindhearted troublemaker and I like those.

And at the newest comic: I love the way you drew Sam's hair in this one. Makes me wanna see him ginger, that fiery hair tho <3

Gabaw, Risukage and MagicallyClueless like this.
                                  • MagicallyClueless

hehe goooood!!! i know it's silly but i was a little scared of offending anyone (even tho i base sam off of two of my ace friends in addition to his personality in game and they LOVE how i write sam) so it's good to know

i feel like sam can probably educate himself but he chooses to be ridiculous. like he's going for a record of most amazing horrible fic

Gabaw, Alkanthe and Risukage like this.
                                    • Risukage

Ha! I was thinking the EXACT same thing! I already write him as a bit of a younger brother to my character, and that would just be proper hilarious. :rofl:

• Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

OMG I'm laughing!
                                        The faces though! I bet you could make an entire comic with just faces and still get the point across.

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

....Now I'm imagining Sam with "Johnny Test" esque hair.