SLCFR: Frankenstein Chicken

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by SLCFR Clan, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Maaan, best of luck. Hiding from new Pokemon news is not easy lol.
    I've heard some explanations for it, but I'm still laughing at the irony of the Sun Legendary being weak to fire.... and to a lesser extent, the Moon Legendary being weak to the dark. Game Freak really pulled some curveballs with those two.

Axe Garian likes this.
  2. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Moon > Sun confirmed. :p

Also, this is a Tropical Island area... Why isn't the Female Character running around in just a Bikini like the NPC Female Swimmers? o_O

INB4 That Sun Legendary has a run in with a Volcarona & everyone sees who the REAL Sun Pokemon is. :p

Pandora likes this.
  3. Pandora

Pandora Existential Complex

Help, I've gotten addicted to Pokemon TCG Online. They released the Android app recently, so I've been playing it on my tablet every day.

Axe Garian likes this.
  4. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Pokemon Sun & Moon has Intro'd a new Poison/Fire poke that can Poison all Poison & Steel Pokes straight through their typing. This Poke obsoleting all other Poison Types, & screwing the hell outta Ferrothorn confirmed.

Also, this new Ability that makes this possible will now be the ONLY Ability any Poison Type will ever again wanna Equip in AAA Battle.

Seajun_ likes this.
  5. To be fair, if you're part Fire-type to begin with, you're already screwing over Ferrothorn lol. This guy just has more freedom in choosing what to do against the prickly durian.

That said, I love its design a lot. Definitely gonna add one to my team later.

Axe Garian likes this.
  6. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Also, now Starbound's nearing Full Release. What to make of it...

7. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Lucario and Glaceon are still the two best things to come out of Pokemon. :B

Axe Garian likes this.
  8. laz2727

laz2727 Phantasmal Quasar

I disagree.

Mackinz likes this.
  9. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

I've started a SP Game of Starbound cause I couldn't quit being curious what Full Release would look like. The Intro made me laugh a couple times. :giggle:

The Controls feel weird from their new Interface & it extra feels weird to have my Weapons sit in the Inventory & be 'hotkeyed' instead of the Weapon(s) being in a Slot for them. I guess i'll get used to it eventually.

I've said it before & i'll say it again, i'm gonna be pissed if 2-Handed Axes never return into the game. :fireball:

Also, my apologies at me having so little presence here lately. Mom had a Boating Accident while with Dad & I & we woulda lost her forever if she had not been wearing a Life Vest Dad & I made her wear. Nonetheless she broke her Right Arm so hard that her Humor Bone or something like that literally shattered... :cry: There was no such thing as a 'Off Duty Time' for me before, now her caretaking needs have gone up to 11, & Dad's been coming home a hell of a lot more making my already difficult time finding MP Time in the first place now outright hell. :(

P.S. I wish there was a mode to have Hunger on & Item Loss on Death off at the same time. I HATE Item Loss SO much, but i'm cool with Hunger.

10. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Axe Garian likes this.
  11. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Oh! I completely forgot about that! Now that Starbound is in Full Release I hopefully no longer have to worry about Mods going out of date or such cause of Engine Changes or the like! Also, that one ya Linked looks like just the thing, even a Review talking of success at doing exactly what I wanted, Hunger but no Item Loss! Many thanks! :D

One question though... or actually, two: 1: Can my Character switch between SP & MP or is it one Character to one World? Like if I was playing SP then KS hopped on & Invited me to his MP World, would my same Character be able to hop into his MP World or do I have to make a Character for his MP World? & 2: If i'm running this Mod, would this make me unable to MP with anyone not running the same Mod &/or the same Mod Specs?

Many thanks for your time. :)

Edit: I just found out in another Thread that there is something wrong with Hunger Balance & the Hunger Bar drains stupidly fast & ya starve to death in a single Game Day... On second thought maybe i'll wait for the Devs to fix this first & stay on Full Casual instead... (What the hell is wrong with the Starbound Races's Metabolisms...?) D:

Edit 2: On second thought, skip the Hunger period cause apparently Starbound STILL has no Pause Button so I can't pause my SP Game to go afk the 10 billion times Mom makes me go AFK so it'd be impossible for me to play & not constantly starve to death unless I paused the game by quitting it every... single... time... Mom summoned me every... 2... freaking... seconds... Screw that. :wtf:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    laz2727 likes this.
  12. laz2727

Save & exit is the pause button now.

Axe Garian likes this.
  13. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

Which makes me sad. :(

laz2727 likes this.
  14. laz2727

Such is life.

Axe Garian likes this.
  15. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

I just found out that Elevators lost Craftability & most were removed from the game & the few left are Non-Renewable Loot from Dungeons or the like. I really liked those dudes & question how the Hand Rails are really supposed to just completely replace them, especially when ya have to use a Tool to use them so they're not friendly to Visitors who might not have gotten that far into the game yet. If ya ever loot any Elevators, please keep them for me & when I can, i'll try to pay out the nose for'em. Many thanks for your time. :)

16. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

After two and a half hours of grueling combat consisting of spamming Dragon Breath, Double Team, X Sp. Def items, and Ultra Balls I finally caught Groudon.

Auraknight and Axe Garian like this.
  17. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

I now understand how Rails act like more flexible Elevators at last... but I still won't say no to some traditional elevators too just cause I still like them if anyone ever happens upon any in their Starbound Travels. :) ("Sentimental. Though Rails are awesome, Elevators still hold a place in my heart.)

Edit: I'm SO not surprised this kinda thing happened... The Devs did NOT think it through...: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pokemon-go-facing-class-action-lawsuit/1100-6442673/

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  18. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

My apologies for the Double Post, but on Starbound, i've started actual serious work tryin out the Rails... & now i've gone back to thinking they suck again.
    1. It's ridiculous how much trouble ya have to go through to get them to do the same job as an Elevator without them screwing up & having the Rail Platform fly off the Rail & drop as an Item.
    2. Ya can Right Click them to make them drop as an Item & doing that by accident is stupidly easy to do.
    3. Ya have to build around them carefully.
    4. & for all this, Elevator Crafting Capability & most Elevator Species were wiped out... I want Elevators back again!
    Short Durasteel Elevators are still in the game... the Wiki says they're in Underwater Hylotl Cities... i'm officially putting a Bounty on them. I want ALL of them I can get & will try to pay out the Nose for them. Get me Elevators & i'll see what I can do about paying ya well for them.

19. laz2727

I can cheat some for you if you're interested :D

Axe Garian likes this.
  20. Axe Garian

Axe Garian Oxygen Tank

But then they wouldn't be legit. If I was comfortable with being Illegit I woulda just Spawned them myself & never placed the Bounty. ;) (Still amazes me that the Devs allowed Admin Mode to stay in the game in Full Release...)

I'll also be setting my sights on Ocean Planets now cause I want a LOT of Elevators... I strongly suspect the possibility that myself & NPC Hylotl are gonna run into some... well... "Diplomatic Issues"... (That's all 110% the Dev's fault. Why not leave Elevators AND Rails Crafting in & have MORE Choice?)

Edit: I guess the Bounty wasn't necessary after all. a Forumite pointed me out to a Mod for this game called "ElevatorGet" that restores ability to Craft them. It is now the first Starbound Mod i've ever begun using, & i'm loving it. :love:

I also hope I ever get to ride Chocobos in this game too someday. :)

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016