RELEASED FarmHouseExtended (Updated 25/4) (Exploding Machines Fixed)(Interior Only)

Discussion in 'Mods' started by QuantumConcious, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Mystiana

Mystiana Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome! And thank you for the quick reply.

• Firstborn Dragon

Firstborn Dragon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just wanted to say thanks, it was the desert mod. Meant to post the other day, got to playing again, and lost track of time.

taintedwheat likes this.
      • Pandaling

Pandaling Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm having an issue and I'm not sure if it's been mentioned already (don't really want to search 44 pages for it if it's there), but when I go into the basement or attic with a light ring on, it doesn't work unless i take it off and put it back on. Same goes for lamps if I put them in the basement or attic, I have to pick them up, then put them back down for them to work. Also going into the basement or the attic at all, bugs out all the lamps on the main floor and bugs my ring out again. Is there a fix to this?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I am afraid this is a issue in stardew itself and cannot be fixed, CA was forced between making lighting "kinda" or "really" work, but "really" would have a large impact on FPS, so he went for the "kinda" approach, and it works for vanilla since he himself never does some of the things we modders do, I might look into if there is a way to circumvent the problem, but dont get your hopes up, lighting is a really messy thing...

• Pandaling

Pandaling Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ohh! Ok that makes a lot of sense. Thank you for letting me know. c:

• rosegirl15

rosegirl15 Void-Bound Voyager

Don't now whether it is supposed to be or not, but since I got this mod my dog only sleeps in the basement of my house instead of my bedroom :(
              During bad weather he is down there too .. so it's not like on of the reported bugs where the dog totally disappear, it only teleport into the basement when it should go into the house.
              On sunny days the pet is outside like it used to be before the mod

Does somebody know if this is normal? or if it is possible to be changed, I would like to have my dog back in my room again :)

• lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

Pets and children will wander into the basement from time to time, but it doesn't harm anything so I don't believe a fix has ever been made.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

As far as the pet AI is concerned, the basement and attic are all part of the house, CA didnt really design the game to have multiple seperate areas on the same map...

lannihamm likes this.
                  • tilyene

tilyene Aquatic Astronaut

Any hope of releasing a really really basic version? Like, one simple room as a basement, with nothing else in it (no smithy, or boiler, or anything of that sort), and a basic room for an attic? (no games, no bathrooms)

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

• tilyene

still has the games, various stuff in the basement, and the bathroom

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

QuantumConcious has requested that his mods not be edited and then shared, so that's as basic as it gets for now. You could use tIDE to make the changes yourself though.

• tilyene

I never edit other people's mods. If he cannot/will not, then i just wont download, and i will make do =)

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

hey i tried using this and stardew stops working when i load my file, switch back to original content and works fine. i had a basement mod on my old laptop, just got a new one today, and it had wine makers in it and other things. is thats whats causing it to not load with the mod? my old laptop stopped working last month so cant get on there to remove them. i just want a basement back lol i am married in the game,

*just tried the more farmland mod and it works fine. so its this mod thats not wanting to work

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
                            • AngryCat

AngryCat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is there an option to not have a bathroom?

• RozanePasteru

RozanePasteru Subatomic Cosmonaut

Using this.. Thanks!

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

I have been using this mod for about a month on two different saves. Specifically the Farmhouse Extended + FarmCave + Slimecave ver 1.2. In one save, the house was already fully expanded when I added that mod and I experienced no problems with it. Second save I upgraded to the first upgrade, and I had no problem. Basement was fine, had machines etc down there. Upgraded it again and the morning it was finished, the basement disappeared.....Off both saves. Not sure what to do. Suggestions on what to try?

• hinax2

hinax2 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi!!! I love your Mod, just wondering if you'll be doing an updated version with the new patch (it over-wrote my maps and I can't access any of the stuff I had in your basement ;-;!). Or if someone knows how I can get my things out until then that would be great! Thank you!!!

• Acerbicon

Acerbicon Pangalactic Porcupine

@nerdface You could try backing up the new files (maybe just rename them and add bak to the title) put the old house map you would be on back in, load up your save to remove everything from that area, save, and put back the new files.

• hinax2

hinax2 Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah I went ahead and did that! Thank you!