RELEASED [SMAPI] UNDERGROUND HOUSE CELLAR, WHAT? UPDATE 6/26

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, Jun 1, 2016.

1. foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

It's right there in the very first post.

• bLuefang101

bLuefang101 Void-Bound Voyager

yup found it, but the blue one doesn't have the flower addons to it but the pink one does, well just gonna recolor it i guess

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

meh... i will do that to the blue houses at a later date too... please read my response to a post similar to yours that's a few entries up. my life is cray and i also need time to chill.

i rather do it to have a complete set of stuff. unless people are willing to help me would be cool but i have a whole .psd format set up for the flowers so it will be easy for me to do it once i feel like it / have the time to.

we're hoping to see if we can set up buildings to change with the seasons x.x;

but idk.

---
        can anyone turn that purple house into a .xnb?

also an art program with transparent background is needed for recolor, it takes way tooo long to cut things out of the white background if the lines aren't clean.

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

Check out Rosalie's Cute Valley (scroll down a bit for the blue version). She's part of the GaudyGirl crew too :)

taintedwheat likes this.
          • taintedwheat

Bawahaha, straight representin'

• Nickthegreat

Nickthegreat Void-Bound Voyager

Hey! I was wondering if you could add a download to make the cellar blue? If not, thanks! Love the mod btw :D!

• kenjibin

kenjibin Aquatic Astronaut

crashed... don't know why and i think my other mods didn't have any incompatible one so... crashed but don't know why ?

• taintedwheat

idk why either. your message is too vague to make any conclusions out of. it doesn't help me figure out the problem.

my mod is compatible with all mods.

• Acerbicon

Acerbicon Pangalactic Porcupine

Attached Files:

• taintedwheat

Haha! whaaat! Thanks! That looks great! I love it, very traditional cellar n____n

• kenjibin

sorry 'bout that message cause it was kinda late and i was sleepy so.. haha.. the thing is i don't know how to tell you the error was cause it crash when i try to get out of the house and there is no basement in the house either. thanks for your concern ^^

• kenjibin

it works fine just now.. simply i put it in the game directory not the App one so... silly me for not tried everything.. thanks by the way ^^

taintedwheat and Jinxiewinxie like this.
                        • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

I did a purple slime hutch that matches the purple buildings that you did.

Attached Files:

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                          • MsMeiriona

MsMeiriona Phantasmal Quasar

So I've been using this mod for a while and loved it until winter came around, and I realised the basement plots are covered in snow, I'd been using them for ancient seeds so I didn't notice they were like the outdoor rather than like the greenhouse. Is there any way to change that?

• taintedwheat

i'm sorry. this is an issue we've been bouting with because the greenhouse tag is difficult to facilitate to certain areas on the farm than just the farm as a whole.

my only suggestion is to use that all crops year round mod until there's a way to bypass the difficulties that are impeding your love for it anymore. eventually, i hope someone could help us figure out how to do that, but this will be the same case for when i release my greenhouse extension mod -- again, until someone can make the greenhouse tag work on certain maps and not just read everything as the farm.xnb.

you'll have to deal with making yourself do a little extra to have immersion if you want the crops to work outside the same == only plant during the season of, destroy the crops at season end outside.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
                              • Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

Has anyone made a cellar door that matches the vanilla house?

• Acerbicon

Acerbicon Pangalactic Porcupine

Attached Files:

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                                • foreveriscoming

foreveriscoming Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi what mod folder are you talking about? Should I make one?

• taintedwheat

You're using SMAPI right? (this is the only way the mod is going to work.)
                                    So this folder will be called "Mods" and its in the same area where SDV is installed. You're gonna want to paste the entire unzipped content into that folder (and keeping everything in the folder it unzipped in).

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                                    • foreveriscoming

foreveriscoming Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you it worked! I just got a little confused :kitten2:

Jinxiewinxie and taintedwheat like this.