1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Peglaci Pleased Giraffe Stable!

A race of peaceful, peace-keeping humanoids from an icy world.

1. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

Depends on if Djinn is back when the game hits 1.0, or if he allows a community update like the Avali mod did.

2. loganford

loganford Scruffy Nerf-Herder

whenever i try to play as a pleglaci i get an error Fatal Exception caught: (MapExcption) Key 'pleglaci' not found in Map::get() how fix?

3. Djinn

Djinn They're not goats, darnit!

Hi, doubtful if I'll be coming back, but I 100% allow a community update. As always, everyone has complete access to use, copy or modify anything I produce.

Darmak likes this.
  4. Gratuitous Lurking

Hrm. May be something I think about, I've kinda been poking at the vanilla assets to experiment so maybe I can get a Peglaci Triage going '3'

EDIT: I've set up a discussion/recruitment thread about a rebuild for the Peglaci mod over here - http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/peglaci-rebirth-discussion.117447/

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  5. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

The mod was last updated almost a year ago and the game has seen significant changes since then. A fan-update is in the works for 1.0, but the mod will probably not be updated for a long time, until Djinn feels up to the task of updating it.

6. Gratuitous Lurking

Don't worry, still poking at it on my end. I want to at least get them working with the custom sprite for character and armor with Apex filling in for the rest until I get it all caught up.

7. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

I'm going to cheat and use the Felin (which have been updated to Nightly by Kawa) as my base to update the Peglaci... like I'm doing for other race mods.

8. Gratuitous Lurking

...Welp. Ok, yer being smart with this, I'll stop flailing all the way for a bit X3

Hrm. Guess I'll make myself useful with the update to description text, I nailed the Peglaci mindset ages back with the whole Queris logs thing...

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  9. ness87

ness87 Void-Bound Voyager

Could be possible to update this mod to 1.0, rlly love this mod

10. Gratuitous Lurking

11. Djinn

Yeah, I intend to get a 1.0 version out this week but there's, uh, a LOT that's horribly broken. It may be relatively easy to fix with a find-replace or something, but it probably won't be PRETTY any time soon!

killroy1100 and Evis like this.
  12. pyro_670

pyro_670 Void-Bound Voyager

WB Djinn, you were missed. Also, GL and Mackinz: Keep being awesome, this project has needed some love for a while. :D

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
    Arra and killroy1100 like this.
  13. jakeedge04

jakeedge04 Void-Bound Voyager

hmmm game closses at fish

Attached Files:

14. Djinn

Not updated to 1.0, yet, I'm afraid! I'm making inroads, but it's not working so hot just yet. Here's what I currently have so you can play around with it, but it's still super crash-happy, and only the first two pistols and the first shotgun KINDA work. Expect random crashes!

15. pyro_670

pyro_670 Void-Bound Voyager

@jakeedge04 Yeah, we're going to be waiting a while man, but at the same it doesn't matter because its totally worth it in the end. It took a month of Sundays to release the first time, and I expect roughly the same time table, but you know what they say: "You can't rush art."

16. FloranFighter

FloranFighter Subatomic Cosmonaut

Good to see you back man. Looking forward to the Peglaci return.

17. varn1111

varn1111 Void-Bound Voyager

hey take your time and create until its to your likeing we(or me) will wait as patient as a ICEBERG ;)

18. loganford

loganford Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hey i love this mod and i would like to know when you will be puting htis on the workshop if at all (PLZ)

Foxneel likes this.
  19. Foxneel

Foxneel Void-Bound Voyager

This is the first ever species i played as, i love this mod! your doing great :D

20. Zombielogic101

Zombielogic101 Phantasmal Quasar

will this go up on the workshop when it's done?