RELEASED [SMAPI 0.39]SpouseRoom Mod

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by Watagatapitusberry, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Watagatapitusberry

Watagatapitusberry Space Spelunker

This mod allows you easily select which room gets 'drawn' for each spouse/character.
    It will come in handy for those creating new marriage candidates, but it can also be used to change the rooms of the original marriage candidates.

E.g:
    Config file Rooms
    Capture.PNG Rooms.png

Abi's 'new' room will be room #12.

The config file contains a list with all the giftable NPCs.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    • ragnax

ragnax Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nice ^^

• qwe123qweqweqwe

qwe123qweqweqwe Void-Bound Voyager

mind me to ask,is that the guy who post this still watching?i really want to know how to edit these room,but i don't even know where can i edit it and you even didn't say it on the post.
        if it is editing in the file"manifest.json"so how?i tried to add a "Jasroom: 12" and it didn't work is there anyone watching or the guy post this mind to tell me"How to edit it"?

farmvillesux likes this.
        • sivolobwho

sivolobwho Phantasmal Quasar

When I loaded the mod for the first time, it created a config.json in the mod's folder. That is what you need to edit.

• qwe123qweqweqwe

qwe123qweqweqwe Void-Bound Voyager

ya thank you,but need to say this game need the API file,and i didn't get it so when i start the game i only can see nothing change,now i get the API so thanks.

• sivolobwho

sivolobwho Phantasmal Quasar

The title says SMAPI, so it does say that.

• DraynaRue

DraynaRue Void-Bound Voyager

So on line 35 of the Config file there's an option that reads
                "CanJasGetPregnant": null
                I'm curious as to what the heck this does and how to enable it...for research purposes.

• XaviiKinz

XaviiKinz Space Penguin Leader

I can finally get rid of Alex's awful room. As much as I like the guy and his attitude, his wallpaper and carpet choices aren't exactly the best.
                  I honestly didn't notice that when I opened the config file. Just a guess, but... it's probably related to the Jas marriage mod.

Last edited: May 15, 2016
                    farmvillesux likes this.
                  • AfrokingJ

AfrokingJ Pangalactic Porcupine

So what exactly do you change in this the config has a huge list of 0-10 then the rest. say you wanted to put haleys room as the spouse room if not married to haley what would you do in the config? Remove all the ones you don't want to use?

farmvillesux likes this.
                    • YoyotheOtaku

YoyotheOtaku Intergalactic Tourist

I feel pretty dumb saying this, but I'm not sure how to do this. I have the Stardew Valley API, but I'm not sure where to find the place to edit your spouse's room.I have the config.json file but I'm not sure what to do with it. Any help would be much appreciated!
                      Sorry about any face palming this might cause.

farmvillesux likes this.
                      • rodas

rodas Void-Bound Voyager

hey guys could anyone update this mod for 1.1? or link me to a guide that explains how to update mods to 1.1? i really need this mod before i can start playing the game again.

• Iomega0318

Iomega0318 Big Damn Hero

What does it do if you try using it on 1.1? Or what is it missing?

Just asking because I could look into it but haven't bothered loading the mod yet lol, also with no source code available it'd be iffy :wut:

• ShadowGX

ShadowGX Void-Bound Voyager

Well, for me, I have no changes to the room and get an error that spams up the SMAPI console. I have tried both on a new save and an existing save. I also made sure the config file spawned of course so I could change the room.

[​IMG]

Might be worth noting that the game does not crash, it just spams the console with that over and over.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
                            • hsojbm123

hsojbm123 Void-Bound Voyager

Same.... Can someone help me?

• Darl Chinchilla

Darl Chinchilla Space Hobo

I have the same problem. It says something about not being able to load the spouse room. Might it be because I have no spouse yet and/or haven't upgraded my house yet?

• scorcher9009

scorcher9009 Big Damn Hero

It's likely because this mod no longer works on the latest update. Which means someone will have to update this mod to work with the current update.

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Can someone update this? Much appreciated! :iswydt:

• XanWasting

XanWasting Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, I'd love to see this mod working as well.

• luciaspade

luciaspade Space Spelunker

I really hope this will be updated someday, i don't have experience in programming but i do need new room for custom candidate.

• TrovadoraDeLuna

TrovadoraDeLuna Void-Bound Voyager

Waiting for an update :'v