[BBTS] Bronies Beyond the Stars V4.0

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan BBTS, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

omg
    vanirra ice.jpg
    Edit: Your post was better unedited

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  2. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

Ponies are still a thing? How popular is it nowadays?

Argthrond likes this.
  3. Spike

Spike Supernova

Season 6 is going strong. Imma watch the new episode Saturaday morning when it comes on.

Never have I been so firm in my passion for something; it's strange, after all these years, I remain in the midline; I was never a huge fan of the show, but the spark never died.

Like I said, it's weird.

Also please listen to this song.

4. ProsaurusRex

ProsaurusRex Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Holy Activity, Batman! We're really pushing those crickets back.

Hi Zai! Long time no see.

Also Spike's an artist now. That's cool (although let's be honest, you were always an artist). Re: the new thread thing, I wouldn't worry about it. This thread is pretty much permanently open in my browser, and I always have Discord going in the background, even if I'm just lurking. Although if @Zailiner or @MoshiMoshi want a refresher on the clan account info, I can always give it to them.

But yeah. Hi people! Maybe I should get around to watching MLP again. I kinda dropped off at the end of S4.

Zailiner likes this.
  5. Spike

Spike Supernova

Huh. That's the first piece of positive comment I got. Neat.

Spike Pro Spike Proud Fart.png

Argthrond and Zailiner like this.
  6. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

If you want another positive comment, I'm impressed with the effort you put in.
    Hey Prosaurus, thanks again for being you.
    By the way, could I get an invite to the Discord server? Sounds like a nice place to hang.

CrudMuffin likes this.
  7. ProsaurusRex

I do try to be me as often as possible! :) I'll PM you a link.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  8. Princess Cadence

Princess Cadence Pangalactic Porcupine

9. Spike

Spike Supernova

[​IMG]

10. CrudMuffin

CrudMuffin Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]

11. Princess Cadence

Princess Cadence Pangalactic Porcupine

Still Figuring that out.

12. CrudMuffin

CrudMuffin Void-Bound Voyager

Lol. I gotta go to sleep. I'll never wake up tomorrow if I don't. Meanwhile, drop some season whatever spoilers of mlp so I can enjoy that juicy pony drama or whatever. Night.

13. Spike

Spike Supernova

[​IMG]

14. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

i am going to lurk this thread still and drop in every month or so because this place brings back memories
    but it is unlikely that i'll watch mlp again. it just got way too boring for me.

15. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie Cosmic Narwhal

Meep meep, so how's everyone doing? Anyone here playing nothing but Dark Souls? I can't stop.

16. ProsaurusRex

Well, Overwatch Open Beta just came out. So I'm gonna be sinking a bunch of time into that for the next few days!

17. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie Cosmic Narwhal

Niiice, I'll hopefully be getting Overwatch if I can get some money. I did play during one of the stress tests a few weeks back, it was pretty fun!

18. alex

alex Void-Bound Voyager

Gangstas dont dance we boogie!

19. Spirittis

Spirittis Phantasmal Quasar

Discord is the real killer here, though... I recall stalking this page, just refreshing it every few minutes to see new responses and possibly write mine, even every time before I went to school, I had to quickly boot up to see if there's anything new, then I went throught those 10+ pages in few minutes and had to run to just barely catch the bus...
    ... damn... I could already count years... and I'm one of the younger members here...

Well, actually, so far season 6 is the least popular season to date according views... which doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it quite a lot (the last episode especially - S6E07)

... also, there's another Equestria Girls movie coming up, as well as MLP:FiM - The Movie, or whatever they plan on calling it... while the show might be the core for most people, to Hasbro, it's the toy sales that matter... and since those are still staying in positive numbers, there's a solid chance the series won't die anytime soon...

... I just know what you mean... I had 3 projects that I really had to do during weekend... also I was finally home at my desktop so I could possibly play Overwatch... well... in the end I did play Overwatch... I also finished all the projects... sleep is for the weak...

Overall it's nice to see people back and active... this... it's more like letters... chat might be cool and stuff, but it will never surpass the satisfaction of going through fully composed post and then seeing it being posted on site... and then waiting for the response, eventually getting it... it all brings back so sweet memories... the nostalgia is getting stronger every minute...

... and last but not least, congrats @Spike and @Zailiner for getting jobs... I should start looking for mine too... something more stable than a part time job as a translator... and yo Spike, your artwork is dope!

firekirby135 likes this.
  20. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

I feel really awkward but, i'm still here lurking, as someone who kinda fell out of playing starbound and fell out of the forums. i guess it's kinda nice to check in every once in a while. i hope all of you are having a wonderful time.