Digital Desi Draws - Starbound & Such

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by desbro, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Royaltop

Royaltop Astral Cartographer

I love how she has little Genie style ears, really captures the 'Fire-spirit' look~

2. desbro

desbro Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I just love the Novakiiidddsss.

[​IMG]

Working on one for Eva, the apex girl. After that I wanna do one more for some featured character (from the forums) to be used in the first few pages of my Starbound comic.

3. Royaltop

Which featured character?

4. desbro

Dunno, still trying to figure out how to go about getting the word out there. I've already got two threads here, but folks are less likely to see information posted here, since it's more or less my personal art thread/request thread. At any rate, I'd probably be looking for a character with good backstory and established appearance/personality to add into the mix.

Mega flapper likes this.
  5. Royaltop

Kek I have all that worked out on my 'Intelligence granted Poptop character' But I guess it would be too group mascott-ish :rofl:

6. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Well, I have... a number of characters, but I don't know if any would fit the bill...

7. Royaltop

Should make another thread for it, have people submit their characters with detailed Backgrounds and Personality and Descriptions, then either pick one that foils your two, or use a dice to randomly pick one, seems fair.

Alkanthe likes this.
  8. desbro

I HAVE DONE IT. You should both consider it, because why not, right?

9. Royaltop

I mean, I wouldn't HATE to have my character in free comics Xd But I think other people might be better due to having been here longer. Like Miss Alkane probably deserves it more since she does so much free art for everybody, where as I'm a talent-less hack.

10. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Staaaaaahp, if you can come up with a good character of COURSE you deserve to have it in the comic!

Peaceful Floran, desbro and rhomboid like this.
  11. Peaceful Floran

Peaceful Floran Phantasmal Quasar

When you say characters do you mean none antagonist characters? Because I've had several villan ideas floating around in my head of you ever want one of those.

Alkanthe likes this.
  12. Royaltop

Villain like super evil, or Villain like 'I knocked over your potted plant, I win this day! I shall be back for the rest someday!' While waving a cape behind them and backing out of sight into a dark corner of the room.

Peaceful Floran likes this.
  13. Peaceful Floran

Peaceful Floran Phantasmal Quasar

Squashing innocent bystanders because it's fun villain. Though I suppose they would knock over potted plants too.

Alkanthe likes this.
  14. desbro

[​IMG]
    'bout 20 minute paint sketch.

IDK, in my world everyone's some measure of swol. I see your desire for ACTUAL CLOTHING AND SAY NOOOOOOOO, because reasons? Lil boxer briefs of capivity, oyou™, those darn Apex are at it again, it's cool though, because they let him keep the bandanna and that's super important for escape artist prowess. :x

Mega flapper, rhomboid and Alkanthe like this.
  15. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

appreesh

16. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

You do draw pretty darn well. Did I say this already? In any case, it's still true.

17. Royaltop

Double OO Birden

Also Birdpecs too stronk!

18. desbro

Lol! Thank youuuu. These are just doodles. :>
    you have no idea how hard it was not to give him nipnops, accurate or not. :(

Alkanthe likes this.
  19. desbro

[​IMG]
    This is Trigger, it's a domesticated petricub. it's not super bright, but man does it love space adventures with Leo.

20. Royaltop

'Oi, Quit your drooling beast of flesh! Noooo, I'm the only one aroudn here that get's to drool. Well your are kinda cute...'

Cute pet is cute.