WIP Anthro characters

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Gaveliere, Mar 14, 2016.

?

What would you prefer for the other NPCs?

Poll closed Apr 17, 2016.
  1. Single species for families

46.2%
  2. species based on personality

53.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valkjosandi

Valkjosandi Subatomic Cosmonaut

Those look great man, an alternative could also be a Polar Bear for the white baby/toddler (should you feel up to it of course)

• Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

oh hey idk its already been mentioned, but Haley doesnt use her portrait during the Flower Dance.

edit: uhh... after the dance, shes still using her default human portrait!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
        Gaveliere likes this.
      • Gaveliere

Gaveliere Prypiat

Edited download link on OP. Edited Sebastian on motorcycle sprite. Also contains Kozomomo's anthro edits.

That would be great thank you!

Added the babies on the OP as optional files!

Hmmm not sure about that file though. It looks like it's using old versions of sprites so it might not even show up in game at all! Can anyone confirm this? Thanks
        charactersheet.png

I like the fox Leah suggestion. Working on it now.

Oh dear. Do you have screenshots of this? I can't find what could be wrong on the portraits folder though. At this point I'll have to comb every xnb file.
        Thank you very much for telling me.

If anyone can point out what other files I might have missed I would be grateful thank you.

Corraidhín likes this.
        • Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I should have copied my save file, but I didnt think the problem would persist after the dance >w< and well, she uses the human portrait, as if I had never modded it her! maybe if I reinstall it...

• Gaveliere

Gaveliere Prypiat

Hmm try downloading the new link at the OP and reinstalling. Just tested it myself and it seems to be working fine.
            dance.png

• Baromeus

Baromeus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nice WIP Gaveliere, linked your topic in mine too, so users will find all related mods in one go. keep up the good work your pixelart is awsome

Gaveliere likes this.
              • Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

What's 'Kozomomo's anthro edits'? I wasn't keeping track of people's names.

also hat mouse is best character, poke!

• Gaveliere

Gaveliere Prypiat

Poster in this thread who made some nice edits on some npc sprites. Including the TV channels. I like it so I put it on the main file. Check the 2nd page. I added the preview images on the op if you wanna check em out.

Thank you!

Bonabopn likes this.
                  • Bonabopn

Oh, okay. I tried the last version and it looked great, btw. Well done c:

• Kozomomo

Kozomomo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Cool! Like that it will be easier for everyone :3
                      I will try to work on some other npcs that show... In a concert, or other events which I am not totally sure atm. Also the toddlers X3.
                      Btw, I saw my panda baby in game, so far I think he was looking good... At least when sleeping was ok~

Glad you like :3! And I think I could do so. It shouldnt be too hard to do. I will try to do it as soon as possible. Although I probabbly try to make the toddlers first :3

Hi! I am Kozomomo X3. Well now Graveliere added the previews on the main page, so you can see it better there.
                      I am not as good as him with the pixel work, but I am trying to do edits of some random npcs that show at some events, which are not really part of the main characters, like the fall event with the tourists around and so, or the bus from beggining, or when you start the game at Joja (still lots to do X3...)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
                        Bonabopn likes this.
                      • Kittenykat

Kittenykat Big Damn Hero

Harvey looks oddly familiar....

[​IMG]

Vixxi and Corraidhín like this.
                        • Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

and Penny is a goatgirl!

• Qwynn

Qwynn Industrial Terraformer

This is absolutely amazing. My gods, these look incredible.

• Gaveliere

Gaveliere Prypiat

Finished Leah. Updated the OP with the download link.
                              banner Leah.png
                              http://www.mediafire.com/download/p4jcg5b5a8jsv3g/Anthro_Leah.zip

Also, Thanks guys!

I haven't played undertale yet but I definitely used that character as the basis for harvey since I like the design.

She's more of a Ram/bighorn sheep girl but I suppose it's hard to tell when she's all anime'd up haha.

Wulven, Seajun_, Terrimina and 2 others like this.
                              • Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

You are killing me with those portraits you know? it took me 4 hours to get a face look right xD

Ram, right thats the word I was looking for but forgot...

edit: Leah best foxy!

• Bonabopn

Found an error!
                                  Tiger!Sam's hands are too pink when he crouches on his skateboard. i think you missed a spot.

[​IMG]

Gaveliere likes this.
                                  • Valkjosandi

Valkjosandi Subatomic Cosmonaut

Are you sure that's not on purpose to be like the underside of his paws? A tigers fur is generally a more lighter white/orange on the underside. Unless you're saying it should be a tad bit whiter/lighter in color.

Edit: Also Fox Leah looks amazing! Like wow!

Gaveliere likes this.
                                    • Gaveliere

Gaveliere Prypiat

Oh yes I did miss that. thanks for telling me! I'll update the main file along with some other stuff I found when I can.

Definitely not on purpose. I don't think that far :V
                                      But that paw thing is definitely something I should consider.
                                      And thanks!

• Kozomomo

Kozomomo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
                                      • Blanchemontagne

Blanchemontagne Void-Bound Voyager

Super excited for everyone else!

What do you plan on making abigail? If she was a dragon that'd be absolutely hilarious being that if you give her quartz (or literally any other liked item" she'll comment on how hungry she is.

Vixxi, Terrimina and GreaterPorpoise like this.
                                        Thread Status:
                                        Not open for further replies.