RELEASED Super Easy Fishing and Easy Bundles

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Siddybear, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Siddybear

Siddybear Aquatic Astronaut

Hi Guys

First time posting anything like this,
    Also I am not sure if anyone else has done these, but if they have my apologises.

Super Easy Fishing:
    Basically the fish never leaves the bottom of the screen so once you see hit, click then sit back and relax

Link 1: http://speedy.sh/gwbqV/Fish.xnb
    Link 2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9wboo46fg78g842/fish.zip

Image12-4-585x300.jpg

Easy Bundles:
    Replaced all bundles needs with 1 piece of wood. Except the Vault I left this as is.

Link 1: http://speedy.sh/UWj8K/Bundles.xnb
    Link 2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8pg4ns0b4a5b883/Bundles.zip

Community_Center_Crafts_Room.png

If the Completion Animation Loops
    We figured a work around and now it works just fine. When you turn in a bundle, you have to do it one by one. Turn one in, claim your small reward, close the window and let the animation for them carrying your bundle away play fully, then repeat for each.
    Thanks Teafarm :)

Installation:
    1. go to C:\"where ever steam is installed"\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\Data

2. Paste New File

Important Also please make back ups of the Original I just rename mine Fish_Original then copy the new file in.

Happy Farming,
    Siddy

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
      Hinayuna, Jsan, Savannah94 and 10 others like this.
    • Teafarm

Teafarm Orbital Explorer

Thank you for the fishing mod! (I have a finger cast right now, so, yes. Much appreciated!)
      Should know that the bundles mod crashes the community center though. If you complete a tile, the animation after you claim the reward loops indefinitely~

• Siddybear

Hi, you are most welcome. I also noticed that, but what i did was just let it keep going eventually it got out of the loop it only took 1 or 2 minutes but it is strange.
        How long did you leave it ?

Teafarm likes this.
        • Raayven

Raayven Space Hobo

Oh my gods. Thanks!

• Raayven

Raayven Space Hobo

This literally saved my game. Finally I can do fishing things!

Avarwen likes this.
            • Siddybear

Hi :D, You are most welcome. Happy Fishing :)

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

i love this mod...i will download soon ...hope i can catch more fish after using it...look forward^__^

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

i copy the mod...and replace the original fish. file....but i can't play the game when i fishing(when i click button after see the hit word and then the game is stopped running)....what wrong ....am i doing the wrong way..pls help me

• Teafarm

Teafarm Orbital Explorer

I left it for about 5 minutes I think? We figured a work around and now it works just fine. When you turn in a bundle, you have to do it one by one. Turn one in, claim your small reward, close the window and let the animation for them carrying your bundle away play fully, then repeat for each :)
                    That way it doesn't get stuck at all!

• MrIce

MrIce Subatomic Cosmonaut

can you put a download link on mediafire? my speedy share is not working:cry:

• Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

If you wanted that much you could just have taken the auto-fishing cheat from the API...

• zipy199522

zipy199522 Pangalactic Porcupine

Nice work. Nice to see someone using my modding guide and keeping up with what I do as well.

• tcjaime

tcjaime Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Question... Is leveling fishing really, really time consuming or does this mod stop you from levelling fishing?

I hit level 2 fishing before installing this mod and I've been heavily fishing for about a week in game with this mod installed and have not levelled to level 3. I have collected a bunch of fish, so this is a wonderful mod, but I'd really like to make my own crab pots someday. :nurunega:

• swpau

swpau Ketchup Robot

i copy the mod...and replace the original fish. file....but i can't play the game when i fishing(when i click button after see the hit word and then the game is stopped running)....what wrong ....am i doing the wrong way..pls help me

• Siddybear

Put up mediafire Links for you now :)

• Siddybear

I was able to level my fishing no problem, I will take another look. Let me know if your still stuck at level 3 fishing :)

• Siddybear

I have made a small tweak, re-download it and place it in the content // data folder and replace the Fish.xnb

• Siddybear

Thank you for making such awesome material to read :D

• MrIce

MrIce Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thx :nod:

• Avarwen

Avarwen Pangalactic Porcupine

Awesome possum things have been super hectic at work lately so I don't get much time to play the fishing mod will make my game more fun!!!