Chat Kaede's word walls And sometimes rants

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kaede Grimwater, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaede Grimwater

Kaede Grimwater Existential Complex

sooooo....hi guys and girls. how are you all. are you ready to cringe at how horribly i type? i hope you are. well lets begin. now we all know that one plus one equals one on a bun, but the universe does not tilt for only one hyena. that is left solely to the person who can holster the jackalope. anyway this is all common knowledge to anyone who has read the book on the history of princess ailia. she was the spell knight of the blue faith. legends say she had armor of a beautiful royal blue, and a greatsword whose blade was covered in blue flame. some say she had wings that resemble that of an angel. she was an odd woman though, some say she resembled a human with skin made of plants, and that she glowed at night. ah but these are tales for another day. surely you do not wish to hear me ramble on about some bizarre plant princess. so lets move on. has anyone ever wondered, why are we born the way we are, why are we the gender we are, why do we speak the language we speak. i have, i think that all the time. it infuriates me how little choice i have in what makes me into me. always locked into a certain role, always expected to act a certain way, always looked upon in only one light. i suppose thats why i like this community so much. no judging. of course, one could wonder, if you did have the choice to be anyone or anything you wanted. what would you choose? what would your ideal state of being be? some, i have heard, would want to be various animals. some, would want to be a different gender. some, would want to be attack helicopters. well, dont worry, i accept all. you will not see me judge. that was heavy wasnt it? lets move on to something else. hmm what shall we talk about. how about music. music is interesting. it can change how a person acts, how well they perform. yes, indeed i do tend to game better when i am listening to music. i play more efficiently, more effectively. im more aware, and i think quicker. truly music is an interesting thing. i wonder what it is music does to our brains. what ticks in our heads when that lovely melody starts playing. it is amazing what you can come up with when you are just typing what pops into your head. the random nonsense that pops into my head can be scary sometimes. wondering about the true nature of the world. where our lives take us. what lies for us in the future. is it...all a dream. this life of ours is so dreadfully complicated....and yet, in the grand scheme of things, so simple. which is more valuable i wonder. emotion or logic. perhaps both, perhaps neither. perhaps they are both two aspects of a greater state of being. *sigh* i do apologize. i suppose i should stop typing now. i shall give you all the metaphorical mic. tell me your opinions on my little ramble. i wish you all well, and i hope you all have a wonderful day.

MilkCalf, Luna, Cyber-Toast and 6 others like this.
  2. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I can't believe I read all that. I want to see more ramblings from you..
    I love to hear about some plant princess! Please do that soon!
    I also perform well while listening to my music. That's how music influence me. I'm a very emotional person when music is in play . [​IMG]

I'll post some of mine here if I have the time.

Roubo and Kaede Grimwater like this.
  3. Kaede Grimwater

wow i didnt think anyone would actually like this.

4. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Is there a problem with that? [​IMG]

5. Kaede Grimwater

no. i have terrible grammar, and most people hate walls of text.

6. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I don't see any grammar nazi here.. your'e safe.
    And the wall.. It's a little irritating..But I still managed! [​IMG]

Kaede Grimwater likes this.
  7. Nibolas O Anelbozas

Nibolas O Anelbozas Spaceman Spiff

If I could be something else, i'd tottaly be a fog of my own consciousness, so I would be able to explore without fear of getting harmed, a bit lonely but i'm kinda used to it, also I know that some of my friends would think that having a mist friend is tottaly awesome

8. Kaede Grimwater

sadly i dont know how to form proper paragraphs, walls are the best i got.

Nibolas O Anelbozas likes this.
  9. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I'm cool with that. [​IMG]
    And I hope you don't mind if I added this thread in my signatures.

10. Kaede Grimwater

sure its fine. thanks for being understanding.

Crossfang likes this.
  11. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

No problem. Everyone have a weakness.

12. Kaede Grimwater

might take me a while to write up all of the exploits of princess ailia. maybe i will do it in chapters.

Crossfang likes this.
  13. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

That's fine [​IMG]

14. Kaede Grimwater

if i can find out how to do that whole spoiler tab thing, i will put it under the wall.

Crossfang and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
  15. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

You make spoilers like this [ spoiler="Spoiler name"] Message goes here [/spoiler]
    Without the space between the [ and the S in spoiler
    If you remove the space it looks like this
    Message goes here

Kaede Grimwater and Crossfang like this.
  16. Kaede Grimwater

thanks. this will help immensely.

Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
  17. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

No problem, I'm glad to help [​IMG]

18. Kaede Grimwater

19. Kaede Grimwater

I think it is time I went on another ramble, it is more like a vent really, but who cares. Anyway, let's go. So I was playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 and I was farming the colosseum, that is an annoying as heck word to spell by the way colosseum. I was farming so I could get a sufficient level to do another colosseum battle whose reccomended level is 95, this is a lie, you really shouldn't do this battle till like maybe level 200 to 300. I was impatient, so I tried to do the fight with a level 139 Neptune, level 135 IF, and a level 115 Nepgear. Well, IF died pretty much immediately and I couldn't be bothered to res her, Neptune and Nepgear got the enemy pretty low, and then the enemy got 3 turns in a row and killed them. After a bit of a rage I tried again, this time replacing IF with a level 150 Peashy, it was a long drawn out fight and dispite Peashy having twice as much health as Neptune and Nepgear she still got one to two shotted on a regular basis, but I eventually won. Whoever decided the reccomended level for this mission should be 95 must have been high as a kite. At any rate, as my reward I got Nepgear's "Ultimate" weapon, I am hesitant to believe it is her true ultimate weapon. So yay I won.....the hate I feel for the person who made that fight burns brighter than the sun.

Now on to another topic. I am making progress learning grammar and stuff, I find it to be a GIGANTIC PAIN IN THE BUM. It takes four times longer to type anything, how does anyone get anything done in a timely manner like this. Seriously it is so immensely annoying. It makes me wonder even more how inefficient our language is, and I already hated it. There is only 24 hours in a day, half of that is taken up by eating and sleeping, even more of it is taken up by work and school, to spend so much of what little remaining time you have on so many little rules of grammar is a real wonder. I will move on to another topic now, I figure on the off chance someone actually reads something an idiot like me types, I shouldn't waste too much of their time complaining about grammar.

How about some unpopular opinions? Starting off, I don't like One Punch Man, I really don't, and I am sick of hearing about it.
    Another one is, while I don't like or dislike Undertale, I am equally sick of hearing about it, it cannot be as good as the hype says. Personally I find the more hype something has, the worse the actual product tends to be. I hear Undertale is supposed to be some meaningful game about hope and determination in the face of unimaginable odds, but I don't believe in hope. I suppose that is why people play it, the belief that you can accomplish something if you try hard enough, it must be a nice feeling.

I guess I will stop rambling now, I don't want to waste anymore of peoples time with my nonsense. Take care everyone, I wish you all the best.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
    Luna and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
  20. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Hyperdimension Neptunia.. I don't like the game.

OPM and Undertale.. I like those.
    I like OPM because it's funny .The concept is unique when it comes to the story. "A hero for fun"...All heroes that I see today is.. I have to save this.. I have to save that. I must be strong , I must win! and the like.

Undertale has a great story.. BUT that's not the only hing that I like about the game. The creator of the game did almost everything by himself which I really respect and admire.
    The gameplay is unique and challenging. I've played a lot of RPG games .. Most of the games now is all about grinding , leveling , finish this quest so you can go this quest and all that crap. I think the reason why Undertale became big is because of its uniqueness a refreshing take of the RPG genre.

But hey, we all have different taste. I think you're that person that hates anything that is overrated. But it's cool.

Roubo and Kaede Grimwater like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.