TV/Film Anime

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crossfang, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

The previous thread of anime is wiped. Now It's time to revive it

This thread is all about anime! We talk about anime! We love anime!

2. krawky398

krawky398 Ketchup Robot

Oh right, there was a TV/Film tag here now. Welp, there goes my chance to revive it, but can't have everything.

I'm watching mainly airing stuff right now, so Teekyuu, Detective Conan, Kindaichi when they finish a case, Dragon Ball Super, Attack on Titan Junior High, Gundam, and One Punch Man.

I plan to watch the Digimon movie then, too, cause I haven't seen it since I was a kid and the director went onto do the movie version of The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and Summer Wars, which are amongst my favorite movies.
    Seriously, go watch 'em. They're good.

Also, if you're into Teekyuu, they recently announced a Season 7 for the Winter season, which is cool since there's like nothing good looking until Jojo rises again to save anime in the Spring. One has to wonder when Teekyuu will just take a break, though.

Crossfang likes this.
  3. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Of all the anime you mentioned above:
    I'm only watching OPM and DBZ super..
    WHen it comes to anime, I'm picky .

Also, I'm currently watching

[​IMG]
    Owarinomonogatari

[​IMG]
    One piece

[​IMG]
    Owari no Seraph

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  4. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

3rev.tsol_urenaik Phantasmal Quasar

Speaking of One Punch Man, the last EP is coming up and boy I can't wait for it...

At the same time sad that the anime is now ending...

5. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Yeah.. OPM is coming to an end.. I can tell they put a lot of effort in its animation. And that takes time. So we won't be seeing a second season anytime soon.

6. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

I know... Hopefully something good will replace it.... like.... JJBA4/Diamond is Unbreakable....

That would be awesome. (Considering the last three seasons... well...)

7. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I have no idea about those anime you mentioned.
    But what I want is the next season of

[​IMG]
    Toaru Majutsu no Index

[​IMG]
    Hidan no Aria

8. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

What you haven't seen JJBA 2012/2014 anime! I mean here's the OP of the first one!:

Watch it it's awesome!

9. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I won't watched those videos.. I won't be spoiled![​IMG]

You abbreviated the title so I didn't know..
    Don't worry it's in my "Must watch anime list"

10. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

Ah sorry for that. Jojo has been abbreviated as JJBA for a while now so I got used to it. In any case I'm just finishing up Illya Zwei and UBW second second... though I have rewatched Lucky Star as of recent too. And my next anime to watch I believe is Kyoukai no Kanata then Kill la Kill.... (the latter is in my backlog and my hard disk for a while now to be honest...)

11. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Kyoukau no kanata.... I have a crush on someone there. I like the story.

Kill la kill is FTW!

Lucky star is........not really great in my opinion .

12. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

Well that's why the two is in my list. Also what's not to like in Lucky Star? I think it's great... and heck I miss that kind of slice of life format... almost all slice of life animes these days have some romantic plot or harem things in them... ugh...

BTW I'm also rewatching Digimon Adventure... in English... in the so called Filipino English (It's far more superior than the US version). The accent of the VAs though is amusing (there are also some slight translation errors but it's nice)

13. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Lucky star is'nt really a slice of life in my opinion. It's random, flat and most of the jokes are not even funny for me.
    I would rather rewatch "Kill me Baby"

[​IMG]

14. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

I like Kill Me Baby too! Too bad the anime skipped some of the jokes in the manga... also the manga also has new chapters not in the anime...

I wish for a second season! But... unfortunately Agiri's VA is in jail... prolly for a long time...

15. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

When you said there is a new chapter in the manga, I got excited for a while,thinking for a second season!... Then it vanished when you said about the jail thing..[​IMG]

16. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

I know... It saddens me too... but the fact is that Agiri's VA was fading model from the limelight and was losing her steam.... and well... she did something stupid...

At least she's alive... to be honest a lot of good people died here in 2015, one of them being Matsuki Miyu the nice woman who voiced Yoshinoya-sensei, Hisui and Sapphire, Anna of Shimoneta... *sigh*

17. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask what happened to her? what is the stupid thing she did?

18. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

Drugs... lots and lots of drugs.

19. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

That's a bummer..

20. 3rev.tsol_urenaik

I know... so even if there is a Kill me 2nd season, Agiri's VA would be replaced. (She still has a large role on the next new chapters of Kill me). Also poor unused character practically fades away by then (there's only a slant few omakes that feature her)