RP Aquarius

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Cup o' Tea, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Keagan mumbles something about third try being the charm.

2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Smirking, she then slowly moves the now brightly glowing white disk closer to the remaining hull of the ship. "Ready?" Without waiting for a response, she moves the blade across the hull, perfectly cleaving it and instantly softening the edges of the metal plating as the spinning disk runs a red-hot slice through the thick walls. After her little demonstration, she then moves the blade around the wall in a line, easily cutting out a huge rectangular plate of hull from the ship. Once satisfied, she holds down a button on the ripper, slowly stopping the blade as it begins to cool down. After turning off the ripper, she raises her mechanical left arm at the square, a blue laser light streaming to the square in the same fashion as a rudimentary zero-point energy manipulator. After carefully peeling the sheet out with the arm, she places it flat on the ground, removes the disk from the ripper, and places it back into her satchel. "Pretty cool huh? Made it myself ya know!"

3. DarkAndStormyKnight

DarkAndStormyKnight The End of Time

Vox shrugs.

4. SneakyBox

SneakyBox Pangalactic Porcupine

"Yeah just don't use it..for the safety us...and you..."

5. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

"That's... impressive. And dangerous."

6. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

"That kind of power would make the Gods smite you, if abused."

Relten and The Squid like this.
  7. SneakyBox

Polonsky sighed and looked the bush again while looking a little radio was seen in his back pocket....

8. DarkAndStormyKnight

Vox points at Polonsky's back pocket and raises an eyebrow.

9. Jareix Cryvix

"Yeah... It is kinda bada-" she suddenly looks at the device in shock as she suddenly realizes that it has in fact half-melted in her, thankfully mechanical, hand... "Oops... I probably should have checked to see that the heat protection tech was working properly... OW $#!+That is really starting to burn right now!" She exclaims, tossing the gun onto the newly made metal table... "Well... At least we have this metal sheet to work with..." She says as her satchel suddenly begins smoking and falls apart... A very liquid looking disk spilling out along with her other tools. "Well... crap..."

10. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Mikov looks impressed, and then sees Gina's arm melting off. "If it's any help, I know how to handle prosthetic thumbs." He gives a thumbs up with his prosthetic thumb.

11. SneakyBox

"Hmm?" Polonsky noticed Vox's look"Oh...yeah"Polonsky fully turned now looking a Vox.he pulled out his radio "This is my old radio..I used to play some tunes on it..prerecorded ones anyways"

12. DarkAndStormyKnight

Vox mouths: "I don't want to set the world...on...fiiiiiiiiiire!"

SneakyBox and The Squid like this.
  13. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

"Could we use it to signal for help?"

14. SneakyBox

Polonsky chuckled.."Looks like I'm not the only that likes 40s-60s music."

Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
    Relten likes this.
  15. DarkAndStormyKnight

Vox cracks a small smile.

16. SneakyBox

"No...It's comms. have down for a long time."

17. Jareix Cryvix

"No no, my arm's fine... I made it from artificial muscle made of duratanium... But thanks for offering help, that did make me feel a bit better. It's my ripper that I'm upset about... Granted, I might have been the untested fifteenth version, but it's the only one that worked this well... Better than the previous versions at least... I just pray that my holo-tablet survived the crash..."

The Squid likes this.
  18. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Mikov frowns. "Shoot."

19. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Aquari, since everyone had stopped paying attention, starts towards the sound bush.

20. SneakyBox

Polonsky flipped on the button having "Cazy he calls me"play short after.

Relten likes this.