1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Digital Ask Laurence (Old Messy Thread)

Discussion in 'Art' started by Vurrunna, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Awww, poor corruption! But srs, he keeps stealing Laurence!

And it's alright. I know how little siblings can be. I don't actually talk to my family anymore, but when I DID, I'm the oldest of 7 OTHER kids (about to be 8). And I raised 3 of them lolol. They can be so tiring...

EDIT:
    I also asked somewhere on the last page, what does Laurence's room look like? I know it was marked on the map of the box...
    And does Laurence have any family or anything? And if he did, did they all die a long time ago since he can live forever and stuuff?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    Jimlad 42 likes this.
  2. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

Actually, I love my baby bro more than almost anything else in the world. I'm a child at heart, and I plan to sculpt him into a huge nerd. :p

Due to my plum-poopedness, I won't be able to get up the next page/panel/whatchyermacallit, but I plan to get it up tomorrow. It's a lot less tiresome using this method, proven by my ability to actually make a few decent pictures (the only hard part was getting out some sensible dialogue).

Jimlad 42, Kattanos and rhomboid like this.
  3. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Awwwww. I never said that siblings can't be awesome and lovable, but they can wear you out! :p Nerding out is the BEST part. haha
    And I think everyone that follows this comic is pretty patient for the awesomeness that ensues, so no worries.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  4. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

will laurence come back if i give him kitty treats

Jimlad 42 and Kaiachi like this.
  5. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

What about fox hybrid treats though? We now know what the fox says: "Coffee is life." "Oh god, not a kitty." "Working here sucks." etc etc
    But what does a fox hybrid EAT? :O

Jimlad 42 and Alkanthe like this.
  6. rhomboid

i think foxes are carnivores so they should be ok with kitty treats

7. Vurrunna

Where's Laurence009(shrunk).png
    Where's Laurence010(shrunk).png
    Just got Personal(shrunk).png
    Laurence! Behave!

Well, back on schedule. I'll answer the question regarding his family, and any others I may have missed, momentarily.

8. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Oh nice! I need that melee dresser....

"That picture is of your mom" :iswydt:

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  9. Vurrunna

I'd explain it thoroughly, but... Well, it'd make sense why I won't if I actually did, so... Take that as you will. Another classic case of my sophisticated humor, only this time... Well, you know.

Jimlad 42, Kaiachi and Alkanthe like this.
  10. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Laurence... you look like coffee. Are you part coffee as well? (Probably...)

Jimlad 42, rhomboid and Kaiachi like this.
  11. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

oh nonono. No need to explain. That was my 'Ah ha, I gotcha" face. lolol

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  12. rhomboid

coffence.png
    this is my contribution.

13. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  14. Kattanos

Kattanos Pangalactic Porcupine

I tried to sculpt my bro into a gaming nerd and be as good as (if not better than) me.. Currently he goes to college and wants to be a history teacher and has almost 0 time for video games.. Not all is lost.. He does play every once in a while via Steam, but is very rare.. also never with me.. So try as you might, it might not go according to plan..
    The mug should have the cast of Ask Laurence on the outside, except Corruption is on the inside at the bottom of the mug.. After all, Corruption is Laurence's nightmare.. I'm certain an empty coffee mug would also give Laurence nightmares..

To Laurence:
    You should be nice to felines.. We are crafty and vengeful.. When given the advantage, we tend to take full advantage of it.. Seeing how what I say has a tendency to come true, wouldn't it be wiser to play nice with the kitties? After all, it would be a shame if something unfortunate were to happen to that neat and organized weapon collection you have.... wouldn't it? What if they somehow got...... misplace? What if they fell into the hands of a coworker you have been mistreating? I wonder if we can get Ed's revenge on camera?

Hey Ed! You should shave him bald while he sleeps!

--EDIT--
    Added quote of Kaiachi and response.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  15. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Well, I might as well say something. (In part so I can follow this thing easily.)

So, might I ask where your coffee comes from normally when people don't send you coffee?
    Also, care for a jelly baby? *Passes a bag*

Kaiachi and The Squid like this.
  16. Vurrunna

Sadly, I'm going to be offline for a couple of weeks (I got grounded). Ask Laurence shall return as soon as I can get to it!

rhomboid and Jimlad 42 like this.
  17. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

*Passes another bag of Jelly Babies*
    You're going to need that to pass the time.

Everyone else, you get one bag of jelly babies while we wait.
    To share.

18. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Aw damn that really really sucks dude. I'm glad you're alive though! I shall wait patiently for yours and Laurence's return!
    And I drew Laurence for you, I hope he enjoys his fanart.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  19. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Scratch that, you also get likes, and to balance it I get half the jelly babies. Liking is tiring work.
    So now you all have half a bag of jelly babies to share.

Kaiachi likes this.
  20. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

*eats all the green jelly babies*

Kattanos and Jimlad 42 like this.