1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Digital Ask Laurence (Old Messy Thread)

Discussion in 'Art' started by Vurrunna, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

hahaha. Awesome. I like the idea of him exacting some sort of revenge. He deserves it. :p

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  2. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

because laurence what if we were to trick a pretty lady/boyfox into also being in the box for all eternity =u=

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  3. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

Technical Difficulties(shrunk).png
    Awesome(shrunk).png
    For most, a cup of coffee is what it takes to get your brain working in the morning. For Laurence, who drinks coffee like water, it just has no effect; as such, he substitutes coffee with beating up his fellow employee.

4. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

:rofl: Ah my sides. Brilliant.

Where are you from? There must be some interesting place a half-fox man came from.
    (*Just in case rhomboid sends a lady/gentleman fox for you, why not have a comb and some cooooool shades?)

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  5. Vurrunna

Hometown(shrunk).png

6. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

WHOA THERE. Wasn't expecting that. :O

Who are the people who contracted you to the box?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  7. BDos

BDos Void-Bound Voyager

Laurence, where is this box?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  8. Vurrunna

Employer(shrunk).png
    We Are HERE(shrunk).png
    EDIT: Dang it, wrong file! I fixed it now.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  9. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Awww..the first box won't show up. :/
    But the box in the middle, that's incredible!

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  10. Vurrunna

Sorry 'bout that; problem resolved.

Also, I like the galaxy pic too! Here's an alternate version with a "We are HERE":
    We Are HERE(shrunk)(alt).png

Jimlad 42, Alkanthe and rhomboid like this.
  11. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Awesome. :rofl: What an intriguing box this is.
    If you could talk to any one person you wanted, who would it be? What would you ask them?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  12. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

i added some basic info laurence, there've been some replies

there's one from a lady who says she's a quiet bookish introvert... sounds good, looks pretty ok-- hang on, it says she'd give anything for a desu-desu foxself... and she's got four pictures of "self contained adult entertainment units"
    ok so that one's probably a no-go?

hrm, here's one that looks nice, she likes to paint with her free time and she's mainly nocturnal. seems she's a bit older... er, she's been married three times before. also all her previous husbands are dead. she's uploaded some rather disturbing paintings of severed fingers. ...

uh, well tell me what you're into laurence and i'll see if any of them match :sarcasm:

13. LOL BALL

LOL BALL Existential Complex

have you ever been impaled by a cat

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  14. Vurrunna

Dating Material(shrunk).png
    Cat Attack(shrunk).png
    Sadly, I couldn't devise a good way to have Laurence say "I don't know;" my brain's kinda shutting down right now. :(

15. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  16. Vurrunna

So... any more questions? Laurence certainly enjoys a vacation now and then, but it leaves me with little to do. As added encouragement, here's Laurence to cheer you on:
    Face(shrunk).png
    Oh, uh--I guess he hasn't beaten up Ed too much recently... Well, you should still ask some questions!

Jimlad 42 and rhomboid like this.
  17. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Oh! I keep feeling like I'm hogging up all the questions. lol.

What's your favorite animal, Laurence? And just in case you get bored again, I'm gonna send you a deck of cards. NO. TWO decks of cards. I'm sure you'll use one as weapons anyway.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  18. Vurrunna

Favorite Animal(shrunk).png
    Sorry for not showing all of your things you're sending; he puts most of them into a box for later use (mostly as weapons). If you were to send bigger stuff (stuff that can't really be held in his hands), it'd probably get a bit more show time. Otherwise, I might have him just twiddling his thumbs via various objects. Or beating Ed. Either or.

19. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

*Sends kitten and food*
    So, let us talk about conspiracy theories...do they interest you? How has your box in the center of the universe not become one? o_O

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  20. Vurrunna

Conspiracies(shrunk).png
    Kitty(shrunk).png
    I originally planned to have Laurence throw the kitty on Ed, but I realized I can't draw cute little kitty cats. I can, however, draw cat people. :proper: