1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Maxuma123

Maxuma123 Space Hobo

Might anyone have coordinates for a ushanka? I've been searching for one for over a week now and have come across none [Windows 7][Upbeat Giraffe]

2. Keppabar

Keppabar Big Damn Hero

Thanks.

3. Maxuma123

Maxuma123 Space Hobo

Any specific coords, just in case I can't find it on any of the planets I search for?

4. MaliciousMoron

MaliciousMoron Tentacle Wrangler

Can someone get me some coordinates for ANY KIND OF GUITAR (excluding banjo :3)? Thanks!

5. Roselle

Roselle Pangalactic Porcupine

Found mention of an electric bass guitar in one of my earlier travel records, but I must have gotten really sick of taking notes; these are not very detailed. :'D

Windows 7 64-bit. Only ever used the stable version of Upbeat Giraffe.

The Delta Horsebutt Minoris System
    Radiation star

X: -57396996
    Y: -260998622

Delta Horsebutt Minoris V
    Jungle. Large. Risky. Poison pools on surface. Rain, storms.

Giant flower biomes. Eight total giant flower chests that I noticed. Lamp schematic, berry hat x2, butterfly wings, banana hat x2, chest schematic, table schematic x2, chair schematic x2, riot shield, flower door schematic, hazmat pants, hard hat, dirturchin, electric bass guitar, bed schematic x4.

6. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Someone have a planet with a Glitch town ? the best will be a glitch town + glitch castle on the same planet (without meteor of cours ! its for live on it , not for grab stuff or destroy things)

I'm on window 7 64bit.

Thx in advance

7. Eisengreifer

Eisengreifer Orbital Explorer

Mac OS

x: 989817438
    y: -17131298

Delta Gamma Ser 82 IV
    Volcanic Planet
    Avian Tomb to the right of spawn, incl Moon Symbols.

Delta Gamma Ser 824 IVa
    Dead Planet
    Large Avian Temple right of Spawn, incl Golden Ducky.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
    CrystalCharlie and friedspam like this.
  8. MaliciousMoron

MaliciousMoron Tentacle Wrangler

Thanks a ton! I finally got the electric bass! Thanks again!

Roselle likes this.
  9. Thanatos-IV

Thanatos-IV Star Wrangler

If you're still looking for another guitar, I believe a quest gives you one. After completing all of the quests (yes, all of them), you can upgrade your ship. Do that once or twice, and more quests will appear. Some guy at the outpost needs string. Make that at the spinner wheel crafting table. The one that you needed for the jacket quest. Just turn plant fibers into string, and he gives you the Nylon Guitar!

. . . In hindsight, you might already *have* the Nylon Guitar. Well, if you do, at least I tried :poke:

10. Roselle

I am posting my wish list. X'D I am running Windows 7 64-bit, stable, and I am seeking coordinates to the following items:
    • swinging vine
    • alien alpaca sweater
    • alien alpaca mask
    • quiver
    • ragged cape
    • back spear
    • goat skull mask
    • terrifying wings
    • Hawaiian flower crown
    • Hawaiian skirt
    • bear hat
    • crown (from the fairy set, not the glitch king)
    • horse head
    • unicorn head *
    • bunny hat *
    • kitty hat *
    • teddy hat *
    • very subtle wig *
    (Items marked with * are those I am uncertain are obtainable by normal means.)

I wouldn't ask if I hadn't already looked at dozens of systems already. It's getting old. :'B

While I'm here, I will share a cool planet in the Gamma V1334 Cyg 141 system:

X: -816975941
    Y: 324481371

Gamma V1334 Cyg 141 I

Threat: Moderate
    Surface: Ocean
    Weather: Sun, rain, storms
    Day Length: 14m
    Size: 6000 (medium, maybe large)

I dropped off the RIGHT SIDE of the island I landed on, and then went LEFT when I hit the ocean floor.

Notable loot on the OCEAN FLOOR is the sought-after pirate set:

pirate pants
    pirate coat
    tricorne hat

On the planet's surface, I went RIGHT from spawn to explore the islands. Notable loot on the SURFACE:

heroic sword (legendary)
    rum barrel (costume item)
    grapes & grape seeds x 3 (Though I am unsure whether these came from a chest underwater or on an island, I THINK island.)​

I also got 41 water balloons from chests all across the planet, underwater and on the surface.

EDIT: I found my alpaca sweater. Since no one else seems to be sharing the locations of these, I will post where I got the sweater and legs.

The Epsilon 78 UMa 0644 System

X: -816976003
    Y: 324481355

Epsilon 78 UMa 0644 IV
    Snow. Moderate.

Legendary shooty sword right next to spawn, and alpaca legs in a stone chest.

Epsilon 78 UMa 0644 II
    Snow. Moderate.

Finally found the alien alpaca sweater in one of the stone chests here. Don't remember whether it was surface or slightly below surface, so check the obvious caves in hillsides within the mini-biomes.

And another planet with interesting loot:

Epsilon 78 UMa 0644 VI a
    Snow. Moderate.

Found a legendary 2h skull hammer here that shoots a giant purple skull. Pretty fast for a 2h. Something like 200 damage per hit. Didn't keep it since I'm in endgame gear, but useful for someone starting out.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
    TrueEdge likes this.
  11. Kind of a Jinx

Kind of a Jinx Void-Bound Voyager

Has anyone found a Floppy Fancy Hat yet?

12. Maxuma123

Maxuma123 Space Hobo

Im going to re ask for coordinates to a ushanka because my recent quest have been unsuccesful. Im Running Windows 7 64bit and I've been thirst for this russian ware for almost a week now, if anyone has found this delicious hat, please reply to me.

13. RuinsFate

RuinsFate Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I found the mask on Epsilon Mimosa Minoris IV a, -685513838, 512253183, snow planet, alpine sub-biome (On win 8.1 64-bit, mind you, so no guarantees but may as well check.) To the right of spawn. If you hit the USCM bunker you've gone too far.

korratezuka and Roselle like this.
  14. Roselle

[​IMG]

THANK YOU! Wow! So glad to cross that item off my list.

I almost thought our difference in operating systems made some changes to the planet's content, but I don't think so! That said, I spawned right outside an igloo, and going left past the USCM base would have been quicker than going right. I did eventually find the hat, though. You rock! \m/

For everyone else: there was also an alpaca sweater here (closer if walking right), an avian temple, and two glitch circus camps (I think two, anyway, but I might be too tired to remember what I just did). Think I saw a rare-quality gun in a surface chest, too.

Attached Files:

korratezuka likes this.
  15. Kiingy

Kiingy Phantasmal Quasar

Looking for a size 3000 planet with heavy rain (type that floods) and glowing rain, not sure if this combo is actually possible. If it isnt any small world with heavy rain will work.

Windows 64-bit.

Bonus if theres also water world within the planetary system.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  16. Eisengreifer

Eisengreifer Orbital Explorer

Found most of it, but not a single Apex village, which I'm desperately looking for (on Mac).

17. TheDerpyOlive

TheDerpyOlive Space Hobo

thats odd. i definitely found atleast2

18. ELYmod DLR

ELYmod DLR Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Looks like you get a two-fer here...Goat skull mask and Hawaiian Flower Crown from my post in Steams thread.
    ...posted this in someones suggestion thread there...

"Make a gun to go with the Goat Skull Mask hat, and the Paper Wings back item
    Gun shoots fire...but muzzle exit point would be at mouth height...so I can have a firebreathing skeletal dragon man."

Enjoy your hunting.

Roselle likes this.
  19. TheDerpyOlive

TheDerpyOlive Space Hobo

has anyone found an airship?
    (mac SO X

CrystalCharlie likes this.
  20. Cavenyanson

Cavenyanson Scruffy Nerf-Herder

X: 550023665
    Y: 319999386
    Beta Delta Vel Minoris I b