The Avali Nexus 14: A Ramble Reborn

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by RyuujinZERO, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corosar

Corosar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

//that okay ^w^ i can wait for stories of how everyone is doing!
    // o_O our god has lost his mind.... we are fluffed....
    //no idea.... Coro does not have one yet.... and seeing as she is most likely not gonna find a compatible power source for her ship.... its not likely to happen .... she is most likely gonna follow around wherever Feather Rose and Minami are
    //in other words a VR training method .... better than risking loss in a real world situation..... how come i am getting the feeling of Metal Gear Solid from this?
    //chinese water torture.... that shit would burn!
    ///urrr okay...
    //surprisingly i gave a rather honest answer.... it never really hit me about that.... still i would not have answered baby don't hurt me.... simply because i feel i should be honest about questions on my ask.fm
    //ni ni reksy

2. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

*Rose has regained her bearing* think you could teach me how to use the crutch?

3. Corosar

sure no problem here let me show you how this works *she slowly took a spare crutch to give a visual representation of how to position yourself with one* you have to try and use your arm as if it was your leg putting your weight in the crutch instead... its a bit difficult to figure out for the first little while.. but its easy to get once you know how to do it *she smiled as she walked over to Rose and smiled after the demonstration*

4. Silverduke1

Silverduke1 Giant Laser Beams

*still sleeping in the common room i must be really tired*

5. gonzogonz

let me try... *carefully slides down from the chair and positions her crutch like Coro showed, she takes a step forward but trips*

6. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

((Are Coro/Rose in the medbay?
    I would assume that's where they are, but I just want to double check.))

7. gonzogonz

// in Rose's room

8. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

((sank no))

9. bayley

bayley Cosmic Narwhal

*Puts on their scarf and exits his room* I still need to find a place to get my hair cut. I can barely see.
    // y do u dis to us Sank? >:

10. gonzogonz

// wait wat?

11. Corosar

*she quickly caught Rose and smiled carefully helping her back to her feet* it takes quite a bit to get use to.... i think they may be not adjusted right *she starts working with the crutches carefully adjusting them to Rose's height* that... should do it

12. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

A knock can be heard at Rose's door.
    "Rose? You awake...?"

13. Corosar

*she looked up and smiled* ehks that you? yea she is awake.... just trying to get the hang of using crutches

14. kawaiiChiimera

kawaiiChiimera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

// needs more boobies
    0/10
    4/10 with rice

15. Silverduke1

Silverduke1 Giant Laser Beams

[[wanna rp?]]

16. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

The door opens, and Ehks steps into the room. "Ah...alright. Did you...uh...relocate her leg?"
    Oddly enough, Smallpaw is nowhere to be seen...

17. bayley

bayley Cosmic Narwhal

*Bayley continued to roam the halls of Reks' ship*

18. gonzogonz

th- thanks... *positions the crutch* yeah. that feels a lot better, not as high.

19. Corosar

hey ehks... yea i fixed up her leg..... where is your other self?
    no problem.... try that out see how it feels for you and moving about *she smiled softly*

20. gonzogonz

*takes a step forwards like you showed, she wobbles a bit but stands. she takes her second step and trips again*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.