1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Furry Friendly Starbound Server (Modpack Updated 4/7/2015, Races, Music, Improvements and more!)

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Snowpup, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Iruto

Iruto Void-Bound Voyager

if i forget my server password how would i reset it. and yeah i cant connect either

2. Snowpup

Snowpup Giant Laser Beams

I can reset it for you. PM me your username.

3. flamecat

flamecat Void-Bound Voyager

Ok, so umm this server is great. really awesome, good mods, friendly players found easily.
    So much recommended but also, Snowpup, I have a mod recommendation:
    Rise of the Hylotl
    Why? Because it makes hylotls a stunning species with re textured blocks and new hylotl armors.

4. Snowpup

No mods will be added until after the major game update, sorry.

Also it seems the server took a dive today while I was at work. It's back online; I'm sorry for that.

5. ArsonisticDragon

ArsonisticDragon Orbital Explorer

I don't know if some one had the same problem. But when I try to join the server (after playing for a while already) it tells me that my name is already taken. And i really don't want to start over :(

6. Snowpup

Make sure you're logging in with your username/password used to register that name.

7. m1n7yfr35h

m1n7yfr35h Void-Bound Voyager

The server keeps giving me a connection timeout when I try to connect, any remedies?

8. Attloyden

Attloyden Void-Bound Voyager

It just seems down.

9. reepalot1

reepalot1 Seal Broken

snowpup ive been working on a pack that includes a few things that are not in the server pack and fixed one or 2 problems with your pack i have it running in my own server at the moment so if you do want to try it out you are welcome to also id like to help you more in the testing of the mods as the pack i have setup is mainly all the mods on your pack with a few changes to it

10. Marandola12

Marandola12 Void-Bound Voyager

I can't join too, it seems to be down

11. reepalot1

reepalot1 Seal Broken

its up now

12. bman772

bman772 Big Damn Hero

Can i make a mod request? I just got it a few hours ago, and its really good so far, but could you add kobold to the race set?

13. Attloyden

Attloyden Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome they have Kobolds? I like The Kazdra, Kobolds and Reptans. Sergals are alright too.

14. fafeman

fafeman Pangalactic Porcupine

I made a tutorial for installing the modpack for those who need it: https://www.mediafire.com/?mzstg2movl3w8m5

EDIT: I made it a mediafire link so that people could download at a high resolution, but you can't quite read it from the preview mode like you could an image uploader.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
    Quilavabom likes this.
  15. CerberosBellator

CerberosBellator Orbital Explorer

Whenever I attempt to log onto the server I get a message that says "No response from server." Any ideas how to fix this?

16. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

I haven't been on for a while.. whats up?

17. Soleil

Soleil Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having the same problem, and i'm trying to join it for the first time. :<

18. Soleil

Soleil Void-Bound Voyager

It seems the server will likely be down the rest of the night since the OP is asleep at the moment.

-Xiangfei

19. User011232

User011232 Guest

Is it normal people invite you after you join the server and then say nothing on chat?
    Guys name was "Lynn" and wore a bear...costume or something. Game crashed when I tried to join his ship, however, I suspect it was more because I used mods not listed in the mod list, such as the mod with the custom chips. Had issues with that mod before in Multi many months ago, but wanted to try it anyway.
    But I suspect he wanted to come over to my ship and destroy it, but I have not set yet my teleporter again, so maybe that prevented him to come over to my ship. Because that's what I always suspect from random invites... Is that true? Anything about that particular user, no?

20. Keppabar

Keppabar Big Damn Hero

I am thinking of leaving this server. One the guy I originally joined with has abandoned the game to go play WoW. and two it seems every time I try to play lately the server is already down, like now, or it disconnects and goes down within an hour of my logging in.