RP The Demon Syndicate - New And Improved v2

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Sep 9, 2014.

1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar roared again, he was getting pretty fed up with this girl. "Get back here!" He said chaseing after her.

2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember noticed him activating the wristpiece, trying to swing another punch at the guys side while he did.

3. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Finishing banging his head on the table, Lumin decided to do something. 'Well, I finished all of the dishes already, so, I guess I can leave. I wonder what he meant when he said that I could get a few things free.....' He flagged down the bartender and asked him, 'I was just promoted to, uh, lead dishwasher. What exactly does that mean for
    me?'

4. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota saw her signal, morphed herself into a larger, more menacing spider, then dropped straight down onto the guard's head. She clung for dear life, hoping Loppe would be swift.

5. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten frowned and then grinned. "Betcha I can make it unrelaxificating!"

6. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Curiously glancing to the kitten, Lilly said "And how would you do that?"

7. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten shrugged. "just bet I could."

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Bet you couldn't." Lilly teased.

9. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten grinned and put his fingers together trying to crack them.

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

He jumped back, quickly taking the orb up from the ground and inserting it into his wrist piece. He very quickly started having the same effects as Ember, his hair started to have a fiery pattern, and his fists started gathering fire around them.Darcia was behind Ember a small distance, watching the two, looking for any major weaknesses in the guy. It was obvious he was a lot tougher then the others.
    Seeing Tar run out, it took the girls attention for just a moment. Drosera knelt down to the dragon and held up one of the keys, it opened it's mouth showing a lot for them "can you..." Drosera held out her hand and dragon formed into a wrist piece, similar to her usual one "huh?". The dragon on her wrist forced her arm up shooting off a blat of energy, looking awfully similar to the dragon head. It flew up, then some zoomed down and chomped down on Drosera, but when the energy dissipated, she had a half dragon form, though the usual scale wings were replaced for feathered wings.
    The grinned staring at Crazyon "nah, just doin my job."

11. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Grinning a bit, Lilly watched to see what he'd try.
    Ember glared to him as he gained the power from the orb, commenting "Think you're gonna win just because of a cheap knockoff of my power?" as she dashed again, aiming to throw a fiery kick at him.

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar had to stop to stare at Drosera now. Very close now to the girl he was going to attack, but his entire attention was on Drosera.

"Oh my..." He said.

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

He was quick to block it now, not minding the fire as fire came off of his hands as he blocked "no, the fact that I'm stronger then you would do it though."
    A big smile on her face, she jumped up hitting the back of her foot "god... what is this feeling, I'm so full of energy" The girl with them was a little taken back, expecting she wouldn't be able to fight.

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar simply stared at Drosera now. "You...yea you...ya look great hehe." He said rubbing his head, completely forgetting his opponent.

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Ember turned, hitting sending another quick jab towards the guy, saying "Stronger? In your dreams." with a glare.

16. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten kept trying to crack his knuckles and sighed. "not fair..." Kitten grabbed his tail shivering from foot to head as he carefully sat down before finally letting go of his tail. "so much hate for this thing."

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"I have to put up with it all the time, it's not that bad." Lilly teased, stretching some and leaning back in the chair.

18. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten smiled and slipped his hand and grabbed her tail. "And now to show you any neko's one true weakness!"

19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly jumped some in surprise, quickly saying "H-hey! Cut that out!"

20. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten grinned. "And what have we learned today teacher?"