Avali Nexus Subsitute

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Xenon2462, Sep 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

(i dont know,maybe white's feathers were white when he was named and turned green when he was older?)

2. gonzogonz

gonzogonz Phantasmal Quasar

// did you read his back story? It was explained there.[DOUBLEPOST=1412113816][/DOUBLEPOST]
    // it was explained in the back story I think. Also he always wears (super) white armor.

3. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

You're a sweet little thing, I'm just glad your claws aren't digging into my butt while your feet are clinging to the base of my back, you can stay there right where you are.
    *reaches back and pats Rose on the head*
    Oh hey, I got something for you!
    *puts a matching beret on Rose's head and chuckles*

4. gonzogonz

*lets and an excited little squeal* aww thanks! *squeezes a bit harder* ... But... How can you move around? Shouldn't you be in bed?

5. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Actually yeah, I don't feel that great, been pushed really far down by the events of today anyways and all I want to do is just lay down...
    *walks back into the cocoon and flops down on the bed, setting rose beside him, then starts laying on his back and staring at the ceiling*
    :notworthy:

6. gonzogonz

Aww... You poor thing... Can I get you something? I can probably cook something with the things here.

7. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

Sure... whatever you got...

8. gonzogonz

I have seen how Gonzo cooks. *picks a few different fruits Gonzo likes to eat while cooking or just as a snack when not much is happening. She picks the apart, cuts them up and pours a bit of their own juices over them, making a sort of fruit salad (yummy yummy) then with a mortar and pestle she grounds up and squeezes the juice out of a few berries and juicy fruits. She then fills a bowl with the sweet and fresh fruit salad and pours the berry/fruit drink up in a large mug and waddles over to Marxon and sets it down on the bed besides him* ... I hope you can get to feel better soon. I don't like seeing you hurt.

9. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

mmmmmm... sounds just fine.
    *slurps it right up*
    nice...
    *burps then covers his mouth*
    oops, excuse me!

10. Acewonder

Acewonder Guest

... nah. Not gonna bother with this thread.

Higuera, Intrebute and Marxon like this.
  11. Myifee

Myifee Guest

I'm not THAT bad. I don't hate a guy just because he did bad. All it means is I won't fully trust them.

It's very hard for me to actually hate anyone.

And Reksalya is far from perfect herself. Her motivations of freeing slaves might be noble, but even in cases where she could have let the slavers live

She kills them all. Begging for their lives or just doing work to support their families, she does not overlook what they do.

12. gonzogonz

// substitute or...?
    Mmmhm. *carefully climbs up the bed and around to the other side of Marxon and lays down, using his pudge and the though bandages as a pillow*... Your so soft... *smiles happily*[DOUBLEPOST=1412116485][/DOUBLEPOST]
    // reminds me a little bit of the webcomic UNSOUNDED. Man surge has got me hooked on those things. And again, there is plenty of reason for people to hate him. A good share of his bounty came from people that had lost family and friends to White's ravaging.

13. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

I saw your name in the alerts box.

I just knew

knew

that you were gonna say something like that :p

14. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

what about the avali homestuck thing? WE NEED UPDATES!

15. Acewonder

Acewonder Guest

Oh. Huh. Well alrighty then. Sort of hi by the way?

16. Silverotter

Silverotter Weight of the Sky

Morally ambiguous characters are believable: no-one is the shining beacon of all that is good.

Speaking of, Catotter's human self may not have been on the right side of a war every time, although considering humans this is not surprising.

17. Intrebute

Intrebute Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi! :DD

18. Surge

Surge Phantasmal Quasar

This reminds me of the fact that all of my characters are more questionable than ambiguous in regards to morals

...what does that say about me?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  19. OmniGeoff

OmniGeoff Weight of the Sky

my moral compass says I'm chaotic good... But my bounty suggests otherwise... 1328 McSpacy's coupons heck yeah! If I deliver myself, will they give me the bounty?

20. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Your cheerfulness among all of this RP and whatnot is kinda off-setting and distracting.

You monster... And genius. WHERE IS YOUR EVIL LAIR?

Yeah.

She does know she's eventually gonna draw retaliation from a larger organization or a family member of the slain, and she knows that she'll have to kill them too.

She's more of a chaotic good type, rather than lawful. She believes that killing and stopping slavers is defeating a greater evil and is worth the smaller evils of killing others, sometimes innocents just seeking revenge. She's not lawful about it as she often goes around authority and government to strike at slavers hiding behind corrupt officials and the like.

Remember, she's no vigilante or exact hero, as it's hard for her to even find her targets at times and she often gets discouraged.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.