New Floran Kingdom RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Cloudhopper, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Paillan

Paillan Existential Complex

we are all dead, as always GNICE.

2. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Gneiss?
    [​IMG]

Cloudhopper likes this.
  3. Paillan

Let's play on the server.

4. Pixelstomp

Pixelstomp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sorry guys, I'm resigning from the NFK. Cloud hasn't really been treating me kindly and is now insulting me for being poor and claiming I have no friends. This doesn't help with me going through other depressing things, so I'd rather not be involved with NFK anymore. But thanks for making 121 pages of awesome roleplaying a blast. :D

STUFF
    @Paillan: I won't be here to monitor your shroom consumption, so I trust you'll hopefully cut back for a bit. xD
    @DepressedWalrus: welros, stay awesome ;-;
    @ackar2003 quacker, continue to annoy welros for me >:D
    @Owl_Stalker continue eating soap, stay strong :-:

Welp, bye guys. It's been fun. :)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  5. Cloudhopper

Cloudhopper Weight of the Sky

Wrong thread to be posting this in, and I never said those things. After you began slinging insults while I was trying to compromise, I tried to remove myself from the conversation to stop it from becoming any worse; however this was only met with more insults from you. I can now realize that it was my inability to calm you down that caused the end of our friendship, and I hope you can forgive me for my actions, which I take full responsibility for. If you ever find it in your heart to forgive me, you'll always have a place here with the NFK. :up:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  6. Pixelstomp

Pixelstomp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You're forgiven, but it doesn't help you that you blocked me on Steam and denied saying those two things. Like I said, you're forgiven, but don't expect me to forget what you said to me.

EDIT: Not returning to the NFK.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  7. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

NOOOO!
    *dies a little on the inside*
    Goodbye, Stomping Pixel. May you crush your enemies with feet of metal, forged from a pit of darkness created by a hardware store whose origins are unknown!

EDIT: This post has inspired me to become a pretty princess.

Pixelstomp likes this.
  8. Paillan

Well, goodbye Loker, you are the second one to die after Daniel. Wonder what he is doing...

Pixelstomp likes this.
  9. Cloudhopper

(( The RP is gonna be on hold for a while, hopefully we'll get it-- and the server --back up in Phase 2 of the beta. ))

10. Paillan

we are dying as a clan... just what happened to my clan...

11. Cloudhopper

(( This is basically the most important post if you're new to the RP, or if you just forgot what happened, as of October 23rd, 2014. ))
    The water pours down with, and the sound is enough to drown out any speech at the scene of the graveyard. Not that there is any, of course, as the heroes who stand at the newest gravestone are still mourning the loss of a short-lived companion, who met his end helping the crew escape from a notorious Glitch Prison. Alongside the new gravestone are two more, in memory of the two members of the Loker Bloodline, Loker Sr sacrificed himself for the group's safety, and his son disappeared to parts unknown in search of a "More profitable lifestyle", along with the brave warrior Daniel.

"I'll leave the co-ordinates in the Flagship's
    Beaming Room if anyone wants to come back here later. In the meantime, i'll be on the Bridge trying to find where Loker Jr went."

(( Woo! Reboot. After suffering from several losses, the NFK becomes slightly more serious, and for now, we'll be following the Fantastic Trail of Quests left by the Courageous Cannibal himself, which is probably gonna lead us into many action-packed situations. I'll update the OP in a second to add some Spoilers describing various locations that you can take your character to at any time in the RP, giving a level of freedom which we haven't really used before. ))

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  12. Paillan

In far far away galaxy planet
    Episode I
    "Return of the avian warrior"
    Paillan, the random avian warrior,
    left with no choise other than running
    is forced to find new allies in his way
    to the new floran kingdoom's new planet.
    In the mean time, the cruel and mad assasin,
    Loker, has disapeared in the vortex of space,
    and the mighty Cloud skywalker is know in search
    of the dragonstone dragon bone, to finally craft
    the advanced crafting devices, without having to kill
    the dragon, because he can't alone.
    No news heard of the other members, althought
    there are rumons about they making some mision
    for canibal glich who constantly imprison them...

Pixelstomp and Cloudhopper like this.
  13. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

Even with the loss of well-known members of the New Floran Kingdom, it is very much evident that you are still a strong clan, and our differences aside, we can work together in the future.

Cloudhopper likes this.
  14. Paillan

Paillan who was walking around, sees this suspicious guy making a discurse about friendship and cake. He yawns because he is bored, but them he realizes that the guy telling the discurse has a "Isnta-dead-to-florans gun" on his back. Paillan sights, loads a paralizing bullet, and shoots. When the target falls to ground, and the florans inspect him and see the truth, he says :
    "Politicans never learn and always lie.."

15. Desolator

Desolator Pangalactic Porcupine

Whelp, this is quite a pickle
    (I really should have done OOC chat huh?)

16. Cloudhopper

Cloud stands on the bridge, inputting several commands into a control panel. After he presses a few buttons, a large hologram of an Asteroid Belt appears in the center of the room. Cloud looks closely, and sees a poorly-rendered spaceship float toward one of the asteroids, before disappearing. "Hmm. After he reached that location, it seems we lost signal..." He says, lost in thought.

It occurs to Cloud that Loker might have landed on one of the asteroids, and so he sends out a message over the Communications System. "
    If you can hear this, make your way to the Flagship. I might have found a lead that could tell us where he went." He finishes sending the message, and prepares to chart a course to the nearby Asteroid Field.

While he waits for others to meet him there, he checks the Cellblock and finds Desolator, an ally of the New Floran Kingdom. He lets the charismatic hylotl out, and hesitantly gives him his weapons and equipment back.

17. Spartacus805

Spartacus805 Aquatic Astronaut

Cloudhopper, is there a server?
    Plus, can I jon in the RP?

18. Cloudhopper

(( We don't have a server currently, we'll be getting one again when the Stable Update comes along. And sure, you can join in! When you're talking about something related to the RP, but out of character, use parentheses like this. If you have questions unrelated to the RP, you can ask 'em on the main thread. All you need to do to get your character into the story is show up on the Flagship, and follow along with the story. ))

(( EDIT: You might want to read this if you're new to RPing in general. http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/the-roleplayers-handbook.82685/ ))

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  19. Spartacus805

Spartacus805 Aquatic Astronaut

Spartacus805 shows up on the Flagship, looking around and getting familiar to the surroundings.
    After looking around, Spartacus searches for Cloudhopper, who is somewhere on the ship....?

20. Paillan

Paillan who was on the planet, looks towards the sky like a boss, as he could see the flagship that is almost one light year away. He sights and takes the radio caller
    "Here base... Paillan on phone... Cloud, answer, we got a situation here"
    Since nobody answers, Paillan sights again, and goes to the hangar of ships. He puts a gear on, enters a light space ship and launches himself to space towards the flag ship.
    "Dammed I forggot my spear" he says on the middle of the way but continues towards the flagship