1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Things you DON'T want to run into in the dark(or Underground)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Dragcun, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Lexen

Lexen Subatomic Cosmonaut

This thread is getting lewd. Like, VERY lewd.

2. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Yeah, we should get this back on topic. And since this is a thread about things you don't want to run into in the dark...
    Okay, imagine this: You're in the dark, mining. You're out of torches, but you thought you saw a cavern right ahead with you flashlight. So you dig, tunneling forward. Maybe you'll find some coal to light the way, maybe... Squelch You pause. Your character, a young female human schoolgirl, has stepped on something, playing the squelching sound clip. You shine her torch, only to see... A long, purple tentacle in the darkness, ready to grab you. The screen goes black, followed by weird, wet sounds and terrified screams, which slowly turns to screams of pleasure. You shut off the game apprehensively, and as you turn it back on, you gaze at the character selection screen, mouth hanging open. Your character is gone, doomed, cursed to forever remained trapped underground with some monstrous, tentacled beast, who may or may not be....You know...

[​IMG]
    you were expecting tentacles when you opened this, weren't you? Perv.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  3. Lecic

Lecic Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

And with that, I think it's time to let this thread sink to the bottom of the forums to never be seen again.

M C and Yzzey like this.
  4. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

[​IMG]

A starbound rp server. This was a intressting evening. After this scene aloot of splatter sounds, manical laughing and screams were heard. (Its in a quite extensive pitch black sewer system btw, part of the rp city).

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
    Grimmli, Dragcun, Yzzey and 1 other person like this.
  5. Ttariel

Ttariel Big Damn Hero

Did it involve butts, butts of the sticky type by any chance. Stickybutts ?

6. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

(Its a inside joke from the rp server xD).

Is that cult still spreading?

7. Dragcun

Dragcun Subatomic Cosmonaut

....when I started this thread I meant for it just to be something for people to share stories with....and I didn't mean semi X rated stories as some people seem to like to tell...for those who read them I do apologize I shall place myself in the 'Shame Corner' now and think about the horrible horrible thing I have unleashed.

Yzzey likes this.
  8. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

You've unleashed the tentacle monster that destroyed the earth, that's what you've done. :rofl:

9. Dragcun

Great...make me feel worse why don't you....my thread has STARTED THE ACOLYPSE:chrono:!!!!!! 'Cries in Shame Corner":cry:

Yzzey likes this.
  10. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Time to get this thread back on topic. You can get out of the shame corner now, :rofl:.
    Anyway, an extremely unsettling thing that could happen, is that occasionally, as your character mines underground, he makes comments ever so often, like once in a while, he says something like "What was that noise?" Or: " I heard something". It would make the game a lot more creepy.

BitHorizon likes this.
  11. BitHorizon

BitHorizon Ketchup Robot

[​IMG]
    *Shudders*

Yzzey and Lecic like this.
  12. Dragcun

O DEAR GOD THE HUMANITY!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!

Yzzey and BitHorizon like this.
  13. BitHorizon

BitHorizon Ketchup Robot

[​IMG]

Yzzey likes this.
  14. Dragcun

As if the error message wasn't bad enough...now I got a mutant rainbow manatee(the next playable race maybe:sarcasm:?).......dear lord I am afraid of what's next....