1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What Costumes Have You Made?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Gammaquad, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Gammaquad

Gammaquad Guest

In Starbound you can create a lot of different costumes by retexturing clothing or just using combinations of the existing clothing in the game. These are useful for RP and it would be easier for people to find good costumes if we made an organized thread on them. I request that you put in a picture of your character, clothing pieces that you used, and if you used retextures. If the thread gets popular enough, people could make requests and see qhat others did to make the desired costume. I personally would love to see a Pyro costume from Team Fortress 2.

Axe Garian likes this.
  2. janusforbeare

janusforbeare Phantasmal Quasar

I'll bite. :)

[​IMG]

I'm currently wearing a monocle, pirate coat, space uniform trousers, and an all-seeing cape, all vanilla. I occasionally switch out the monocle for a Venetian mask, when I'm feeling fancy.

You wouldn't expect the space uniform trousers to go well with the rest of the ensemble, but surprisingly, they're the best match I've found so far.

Gammaquad likes this.
  3. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

4. Akado

Akado Oxygen Tank

5. Gammaquad

Gammaquad Guest

Thanks guys, good to see people coming up with neat costumes. I have "no idea" what you made EvilDylan182 ;). It's dangerous to go alone, take this. *You got: a like!*

6. cooltv27

cooltv27 Heliosphere

an old character I had (no pics sorry) use the pixel hero pants, the lab coat, and the shark hat
    I like to go with a "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS!?!" look with things

7. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I really liked how the pirate pants work with the red robe top, especially with the red hood!

[​IMG]

TheFudgement and Gammaquad like this.
  8. Stroodle

Stroodle Phantasmal Quasar

That does look kinda beautiful.

Bonabopn likes this.
  9. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

I have not made many as of yet.

10. Akado

Akado Oxygen Tank

Floran the Librarian!
    FloranTheLibrarian.jpg

Noble's Pants (Glitch vendors: 59 pixels), Pink Top (random chest: priceless), and Cateye Glasses (random chest: priceless)

Black and Red
    Costume_Apex.jpg

Pilot's Trousers (random chest), Yellow Thong (Apex standard issue: $0), Avian Fancy Shirt (Avian vendors: 48 pixels), Crown (Glitch King: his head).

Blaze Blue
    Costume_Apex02.jpg

Assassin's Mask (Cerulium Apex helmet), Avian Commoner Shirt, Apex Officer Pants (starting gear).

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  11. TheFudgement

TheFudgement Ketchup Robot

I have some costumes for you... And Spoiler things. My character is from the Ningen race mod, but looks identical to human minus eyes.

-------------------------------

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

My standard gear. One normal picture, one next to my water processing plant and one without my helmet. I wear Scout's Helm, Scout's Chestguard (They're Human steel armors) and Snow Infantry Pants. In the last one (Without helmet) I have Scouter, from the Ningen Race Mod. It's neat.

[​IMG] High Five!

In this pic I have Scouter mentioned above, Hunter's Jacket and Snow Infantry Pants. The jacket looks like a bulletproof vest.

[​IMG]

I wore this set when entering Tier 2. It has this "Zombie survivor" thing on. I'm wearing a Cap, Casual Shirt and snow inf. pants. [EDIT]: I forgot the backpack, it's... Pilot Backpack, I think? Starbounder wiki is down.

[​IMG]

Bartender suit. For, you know, infiltrating fancy places. We bounty hunters do it awful lot. It contains Work Shirt and Chef's Apron.

[​IMG]

My ship captain gear. It has Captain's Cap and Pilot Jacket, along with my beloved snow infantry pants.

[​IMG]

Me inspecting giant Agaran pod. I have the normal Scientist Coat on, along with Outrider's Helm (Human Durasteel helm).

[​IMG] [​IMG]

...And I happened to find a Wedding Dress. It's fabulous, and so is that monster.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
    Gammaquad and Hatsya Souji like this.
  12. Stroodle

Stroodle Phantasmal Quasar

Those are all pretty neat, especially like the first one.

13. TheFudgement

Yeah, those snow infantry pants fit pretty well with many things. They give that scout armor a little more "Light" feeling.

Stroodle likes this.
  14. The Ed

The Ed Void-Bound Voyager

Mask I made myself, Pioneer chest plate, and retextured gold leggings.
    2013-12-12_00001.jpg

Stroodle and Gammaquad like this.
  15. DoomFire

DoomFire Existential Complex

[​IMG]
    The pirate pants, Armour+Scarf + pilot goggles.

[​IMG]
    Copper goggles (dyed black), Pioneers Chestguard, and labcoat pants (dyed black).

16. TheFudgement

The first set of yours is very nice, everything fits together.

The second set also looks good, and whenever I see people wearing only labcoat pants I automatically start to think of Clone Commanders.

[​IMG]

17. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

As you can see by my picture, It is my costume.

18. Gammaquad

Gammaquad Guest

Maybe a bad idea mentioning that you're a bounty hunter. Then again, maybe a bad idea mentioning to a bounty hunter that you know they are a bounty hunter :wut:

19. FoxDE

FoxDE Void-Bound Voyager

Harvey Dent Avatar Big.jpg

My avatar is one of my costumes. I will upload my other avatars which I don't use also:

Leonardo Avatar.jpg
    birdbird avatar.jpg

They are pirate coat, pants, and hat with a hero cape (kind of basic I know) and bandit's hat, cool black jacket, pirate sash pants and a rainbow cape.

The one in my avatar is pilot's goggles, chef's coat, scientist pants and an all seeing cape (none of it is modded)

Gammaquad likes this.
  20. TheFudgement

Well, as long as you're not aware of the sum that is on my head, we're fine..

Gammaquad likes this.