Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

hey guys i'm still working on the projects, and one i just need to convert to a forum avatar size.... but just for kicks i decided i might want to show you guys this little doodad i made...

funny how a 1950-1960 science fiction movie marathon, and lack of sleep can make you do :)

(Listening to this did not help either)

Retro Space M.png
    besides i think with a little extra effort later on , it could look great

But back to the topic, i'm almost done with some projects but please be patient, i have things in my life i must attend to.

I could use some help on pixel art :3

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
  2. Trailhammer

Trailhammer Void-Bound Voyager

Can someone draw the [​IMG] sword martini guy but make it ultra realistic?

3. Ovyerus

Ovyerus Cosmic Narwhal

Do you have a picture of your character without the hat (as per your request)?

4. yclatious

yclatious Guest

[​IMG]
    Here ya go:)

5. Ovyerus

Ovyerus Cosmic Narwhal

This isn't your character from Dark Souls...

6. yclatious

yclatious Guest

Sh*t,sorry,here it is!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Figured you would like to see in in greater detail,so I made screenshots from difrent perspectives,so you can can see how the suit looks.
    (Sorry for the missunderstanding)

7. Ovyerus

Ovyerus Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks! And that's ok.

yclatious likes this.
  8. Mettalise

Mettalise Space Hobo

All the artists here are fabulous!

Ovyerus, rhomboid and yclatious like this.
  9. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

Are you still looking? I've just joined the forums and I'm not sure where to begin with requests. Especially since your post is like 2 years old haha.

Ovyerus likes this.
  10. Sokina

Sokina Heart of Gold

I sure am~ I'm pretty incapable of drawing, myself, so it's always exciting for me to have people draw me, or for me. Always nice to see talented artists lending their skills. <3

Ovyerus likes this.
  11. rhomboid

Haha, those are pretty generous words. I'll probably manage a sketch, but I'm not very good at completing full-scale drawings with backgrounds and stuff -- hope that's alright. I'm about to go to sleep (I accidentally stayed up till 4am) but I'll whip out the drawing tablet tomorrow and give it a go.

12. Sokina

Sokina Heart of Gold

I've seen you thread, you're much better than I could hope to be. You do nice work.~ But yeah, go get some sleep, and welcome to the forums! It's definitely a dynamic entrance, agreeing to do art requests for people.

13. rhomboid

Geez haha I didn't know where else to start to be honest, I like doing art. Thanks for the compliment though.
    @Sokina
    Just finished the picture. It didn't come out like I wanted but I actually really like the result anyway. Hope you like it!
    sokina.png

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
    Sokina likes this.
  14. Burgy

Burgy Subatomic Cosmonaut

I could give it a shot in between commissions :) I have two left and then I could probably do your request.

Jonesy likes this.
  15. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Sure, if you can find the time, that would be appreciated.

Burgy likes this.
  16. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Ok I got a request, I just want a pixel art balalakia...that's it....
    It seems like a simple job, but here is the catch, it needs to be scaled for starbound. I know this sounds strange. But I need help on this...I have tried ;_;

But I would greatly appreciate it if someone helped me out :D

Auesome_Man3840, sorry for the delay, but here is your new avatar....enjoy :D

by the way... this IS what you were kinda talking about....RIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHTTTTT????

Edit: FIDDLESTICKS!!! Wrong background color ;_;
    But should be too much a problem...hopefully, besides if you want I can always keep trying

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014
    Ovyerus likes this.
  17. Ovyerus

Ovyerus Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks. The background colour doesn't matter. :)

EDIT: Changed the background colour and resized it. It's fancy as s***. Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  18. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

You my friend are most verily...welcome ;)

Ovyerus likes this.
  19. Neros1

Neros1 Seal Broken

I was thinking of a very arrogant Apex - kind of contradictory to their usual nature. He has lots of red hair. There is a sense of seriousness and determination to him, but he is still silly. His name is Potacious. Potacious is my favorite Starbound character I've created and I'd like to see him come alive. I'm leaving a lot of freedom to the artist because I want it to be a cooperative creation. These are seriously the only rules you have to follow.

Oh also, he has a rainbow hood and cape. :pP
    Here is some reference screenshots BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW IT WHATSOEVER PLEASE BE FREE OPEN YOUR WINGS TO LIBERATION
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. PeytonTrap

PeytonTrap Void-Bound Voyager

this is a terraria request if its not a problem some one wearing spectra armor with a spectra staff fighting duke fishron