RP The Demon Syndicate RP - Newly Updated!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia sighed "I... I don't know... Maybe go to where they fought, maybe we can find some kind of hint or something."

2. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Alysia nodded. "Alright, lets do it." She turned and started moving quickly through the halls. It didn't even occur to her she didn't know where they had fought, or that Darcia might not even be following yet. She seemed so panicked... yet focused. Directed.

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia sighed again, keeping up with her and going after her "you know she's the strongest here, I doubt she's in any trouble."

4. Mailboxhead

Alysia kept hurrying on. "It's just-.... I.... I want to find her..."

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia paused a moment, trying to think of a way to try to brighten the mood at least a little "so... Xertra made you that core right?"

6. Mailboxhead

The slime perked up a little, glancing back at Darcia. "Y-yeah.... she did...." She said, still a little disheartened.

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Weren't you going to to make something in return? A uhm... tail ring or something?" Stepping out of the castle now.

8. Mailboxhead

Alysia nodded slowly. "Yeah.... I am." Her head perked up a little, slightly distracted by the thought. She was still designing it, selecting the right gems and metals.

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Excited to be a queen?" He sighed now, glad to see he calmed her down a little.

10. Mailboxhead

Alysia had slowed her pace a little, but Darcia's question made her shrink down a little. "Y-yes.... I am.... but i'm kinda nervous..."

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia chuckled a little "I'm sure you'll be fine." They finally reached the area of the fight almost immediately welcomed by the giant metal dragon and a crater shaped like Xertra's sword.

Mailboxhead likes this.
  12. Mailboxhead

Alysia gazed on the scene, taking it all in. It looked like a fierce fight.... and she had no clue what to look for.

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia looked around for more then a moment, staring at the ground until he found a small piece of silver "you think this could have been part of Xertra's crown?"

14. Mailboxhead

Alysia came over, taking the silver shard in her hand. "It... could be...." The piece looked very similar, had the same etchings... or looked that way at least. It was pretty warped. "I think it is..."

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia nodded "pieces of her crown are here, but nothing else. Her entire body seems to have been intentionally completely moved, but through magic, since there's nothing else left around."

16. Mailboxhead

"Or she just walked away..."

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"There's two things wrong with that statement actually. First, why? She loves the feeling of being queen and ruling, why would she leave that? And second, where's her armor? If she simply just took damage and walked off, usually pieces of peoples armor would be fallen off or damaged, but there isn't a single piece, aside from the crown. It's odd. Not to mention the 'leader' of our enemy had the ability to make things appear in different places. He used it on metal... but I suppose it could work on people."

18. Mailboxhead

Alysia glared at him slightly. "Can we just try to find her please?"

19. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

"Oh, G-Go, Of course... I-It'll be nice to go there... D-Do they know about this castle... And us?"

20. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex nods to the angel, getting over the minor freak out. "Bloodbag, I'll grab one." Rex says as he strides over to a chilled cabinet filled with blood bags. Rex looks at the bags and cross compares them to a clipboard he has. Finally, Rex grabs a bag and hurries it over.