RP The Demon Syndicate RP - Newly Updated!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Mar 20, 2014.

1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Well I dont know how strong you are generally," Tar pointed out,"I dont know what you can or need to be taught..."

2. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya sighed. "Well truth is, I don't really know how to fight...I've done my best to avoid trouble all my life so I've never really had to."

3. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Acting oddly nervous, Crazyon answered her simply.
    "An experiment went awry...And damaged my entrance..."
    "I need to get something to fix it, along with removing the...experiment."

Looking at her, Crazyon chuckled.
    "But, that can wait."
    "Would you mind if I accompanied you?"
    "It's rather boring here."

4. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar growled and smirked,"A Dragon that runs eh? Every Dragon should know how to fight. Running is another thing, but fighting, its part of our nature."

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Well... more drones would be nice..." She said a little nervously.
    "Huh, okay then" She started writing on his hands again, this time with a different ink.

6. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly nodded as she said "Easy enough, I can get to work on those in a bit!"

7. Joobley

"Well I wouldn't call it running...I mean if it came down to it, I would fight." he sighed. "My life up until now has been a bit complicated...it's a long story."

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Alright" She said happily as she directed the drones back into their hive "well, I guess I'll go on now then."

9. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Im still young," Tar said with a smile, sitting down with his back against a tree,"Go ahead...spin me a tale of yourself..."

10. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly started walking back to the work station now, saying "Alright then, these will be ready next time you drop by.", then happily adding "And come over any time you'd like, or whenever you think about something you'd want added."

11. Joobley

"Very well." Tetsuya walked over to Tar, taking a deep breath as he sat down next to him. "Hmm...Where to start..." He closed his eyes for a bit, thinking back to his childhood. "Well for starters, I never knew my dragon parents. They left me alone when I was still unhatched, in hopes that when I did in fact hatch, I would grow up to become a strong, independent dragon...or at least that's what I assume. However, two explorers - one of them being a very powerful sorcerer - came across my egg and decided to take me back to their village...it was there that I eventually hatched. These two people...they decided that taking care of a dragon would be too difficult of a task, that it would draw too much unwanted attention. So the sorcerer cast a spell on me, turning me human and erasing any memories I might have of being a dragon. I just remember waking up, staring into the eyes of two humans who eventually became known to me as mother and father. So from there on I lived a...relatively normal life. As I got older, the spell began to wear off and I began to realize I was different from the other kids..I could smell and hear things that they couldn't. When I asked my parents about it they told me not to worry...that I was simply different from them, that I was unique and that there's nothing wrong with that. Eventually the spell wore off completely...I turned back into a dragon...much bigger than I was before. I couldn't control myself...I went on a mindless rampage, destroying everything in my path, bringing the village to ruins. My father, the sorcerer, attempted to change me back, although it was much more difficult a task this time." Tetsuya paused for a moment. "He put everything he had into the spell..but with using such great power comes even greater risks, and it cost him his life. He succeeded, transforming me back into a human but this time my memories of what happened stayed in tact. My mother on the other hand, survived. She told me everything..it was a lot to take in. I didn't know what to do. She told me search for my real parents..so I did. I said goodbye to my mother and set out to find them. After a few years of traveling and finding nothing, for the first time I picked up on the scent of other dragons, leading me to this castle."

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  12. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

"S-Sure..." Umbra smiled slightly, happy that this thing was friendly. "...W-What was that e-experiment?"

13. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon Chuckled.
    "It would be wise for me not to speak of it, lest I'll bring the wrath of someone..."

14. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin had walked out his lab entrance, and had made his way to the actual Castle wearing his tight-but-loose fitting Biosuit on, and walked in military formation patroling the Halls, looking for someone to fill his hole of non communicative behavior.

(( Anyone want to rp? ))

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Areiss smiled happily "alright, thanks!" She got ready to leave opening the door to find Miku awkwardly standing in front of the door "huh? You... want to talk to Lily?" Miku nodded, awkwardly nodded stepping past her, holding the small robot. It held a similair design to hive, Areiss' back piece. Areiss left after she had stepped in.

16. Gredd18

"O-Oh... Ok... Do you need to go s-somewhere? I'm just exploring..."

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar simply sat in silence as Tetsuya told his story, when he finished, he spoke,"Hmm...well that does explain quite a bit...but it hardly shows me what must be taught. As for your parents, there is almost no reason to abandon a hatch-ling, an unborn one at that." He sighed deeply,"I cant think of what dragons would abandon their unborn..."

18. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"Well, if you're exploring, would you mind if I accompanied you?"

19. Gredd18

"...S-Sure... D-Do you recommend going anywhere?"

20. Joobley

Tetsuya shook his head. "I don't get it either...that's why I want to find them. I want answers." Tetsuya got up and stretched out. "Sorry I kind of got carried away." He laughed nervously. "As for what I need to be taught...I'm not too sure anymore."