RP The Demon Syndicate RP - Newly Updated!

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Luna shrugged "not entirely sure, just woke up to some guy patching me up."

2. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya sighed. "Well I'd love it if you joined us and all but Miku and I decided that we should take this robot back to the castle for examination."

3. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma was alteast somewhat satisfied with that answer.
    " Alright... It could have been anything from magic to science I guess, So... What are you doing here? Have you sworn allegiance to Xertra now or something? "

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku nudged Tetsuya's side "I can bring the robot and tell you what happens."
    "It's my castle, of course I'm here. I'm just here unless I find something better to do. It's not bad here still."

5. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Um... Alright. What about your minions? The ice mage and the healer are still here but the one... Lucia I think her name was dissappeared after you died. "

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Tch" She looked a little pissed off "I always thought she would double cross me."

7. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Well, She snatched me up but left me here at the castle for the whole "Mind control" thing to wear off. It's strange, She tried going after Xertra though. Seems a little suicidal. "

8. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

He watched the man slightly concerned "Oh, well I use to live in a small village nestled into the woods. But that was a long time ago now."

9. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Hmm...yea ok, makes sense. Lead on." Tar replied.

10. Joobley

Tetsuya looked at Miku and smiled. "Yeah, I guess that could work." He picked up the robot and held it out for Miku to take. "I guess I'll see you later then."

11. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Hmm...so it will be just me and you, eh Hatchling?" Tar said with a grin.

12. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku smiled taking the robot, looking like she was struggling but went into the castle with it.

13. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly gave a slight nod as she sat Kitten back in the chair, then walked back over beside Areiss.

14. Joobley

Tetsuya shrugged. "I guess so..I can't smell anyone else lurking around these woods." He chuckled.

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Areiss sighed "when can we work on the storage thing?" trying to change the subject

16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly looked to the counter, saying "I can get to work on the designs in just a bit if you'd like, you want to help pick appearances and such?"

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Areiss grew a little smile "yeah" She said happily

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly smiled slightly as well, moving over to the counter and starting to put away the papers already on it, saying "Alright.. Want to try getting started?"

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Yeah" Areiss said walking behind her over to the counter.

20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar walks up to Tetsuya,"So what are your plans for us? Or maybe you'd like to tell me more about yourself?"