Digital Soulites Starbound Art: Critter Request Open

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by 1110Soulite, Dec 22, 2013.

1. 1110Soulite

1110Soulite Subatomic Cosmonaut

Added Drawing "Mr.Spicy and Timmytia" (Pinnacle Form) Sorry but I couldn't come up with a male version for Timmytia, mainly because of the the lightning dress it had ;3;
    [​IMG]

Pinnacle form is that evolution stage above the adult one,(kinda like those rare creature bosses in game) well to get one you need to raise the critter from a hatchling stage. In this stage a hatchling is defenseless and you carry it around in your backpack or on your head. For it to go to the next stage, you need to feed it whenever it gets hungry its favorite food (which should be a the natural food of the planet where you found it) and waiting a good deal of time while feeding it. After a while it goes to the kid stage where it becomes useful in fights, which lead it to to its next stage its adult form. In the wild adult critters tend to die before reaching their Pinnacle form, hence the rare boss critters. So in the last level (10) if you raise the critter from a hatchling stage it goes on to its pinnacle form instead of staying in its Adult form.

In its Pinnacle form most critters would transcend from being pets to interactive companions. Some would be sentient enough to talk and interact with, others would be strong enough to be either rideable or fly with ( when flying critters become capturerable I hope), wield weapons, or gain more attacks. You would gain some kind of benefit from your hard work from raising it, and a kinship with it. Both Alhpid and Timmytia where made in Pinnacle form.

I also made a snap Process thingy from the drawing "Mr.Spicy and Timmytia"

http://pokit.org/get/?65a6568223624583b71acf93d9f8fc62.png
    http://pokit.org/get/?dc5f07a5c6b7e07e3eed732248417b2c.png
    http://pokit.org/get/?ef702a6665dff7b61df0299f76c642bd.png
    http://pokit.org/get/?e05c7ce0d1b28aa951348f4c5b440e79.png
    http://pokit.org/get/?18acf76750e2590e35d60bab1105cad7.png
    http://pokit.org/get/?83a60fdb50960f6626d3c76db7555461.png

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  2. 1110Soulite

Added Drawing "Starlight and Mallow"
    [​IMG]

3. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

All of them are looking awesome, specially liking the human and his critter in the mech its just looking extremly cool ^^ actually I might have a request for you if you have time, need however to get a propper critter fitting my dark and mean spirited human I am playing as. A critter being a total contrast to him, like my current forum avatar. The human also wears a full human Tier 10 armor ^^

4. 1110Soulite

added Drawing "Fall Flyer with Purp and Bleu" (both in Pinnacle form)
    [​IMG]

5. Flocorporation

Flocorporation Phantasmal Quasar

Hi there, your arts are AWESOME !
    I love them, there cute and have a very cool style. If you have the time and if you continue to accept request, can you do a picture of my floran and his lil' pet please.
    My Floran is : Slice-Singer (Holding throwing knife if you can't see them).
    My lil' pet : Anty.
    Keep your awesome talent !

Attached Files:

6. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

Alright, finally got some decent critters for my character and I must say your arts are looking more and more amazing ^^

So heres my request, could you draw my main character Merlin, CEO of Omegacorp, a weapon manufactoring corporation? He is wielding one of his plasma machine pistols. On his back is a crystalline backpack covering a microfusion reactor to recharge the energycells of his energy based weapons like that plasma machine pistol. His armor is the Human Tier 10 Armor of course. Oh and he uses the teleportation tech "blink" very often to move arround fast and basicly be omnipresent in his base. Thats actually the rooftop of the base, yes it looks very uncreative, but since theres another wipe I dont feel like being creative with the headquarters. The final version will be alot bigger and better haha.

[​IMG]

To his assistants/critters: Omegacorp refers those as bioorganic cybernetically enhanced combat assistants [BCECAs]. All 3 of them are genetically enhanced and also augmented with thermal vision and magnetic field detection (wow kinda getting into this RP stuff...). So basicly they are at the edge of what their DNA is capable, means they cant get any better, bigger or stronger.

The orange one is basicly behaving similar to a dog crossed with a cheetah, means no special attacks, just a very very strong bite, incredible speed and jump height. And damn sharp claws. Its nicknamed Cerberus.
    Pink one basicly is a walking plasma containment field since its capable of throwing torpedoes of highly compressed plasma on will (usually on will of his leading person which would be Merlin). Its nicknamed Charybdis.
    Last but not least theres Typhon (the greyish critter) a humanoid creature capable of spitting a highly corrosiv substance (acidspit), shooting dark matter pulses and throwing flames at enemies (flamestream or however that move is called again).

No need to have all of them on the artwork if you accept my request, one is good enough :). If I have the choice who of my critters would go on the artwork then I would prefer having Typhon on the artwork since its extremly powerfull and looks very very cool (though his arms are blocking off his eyes in the immage <.<).

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
  7. Slark

Slark Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That was... really detailed... o.o

___MeRliN___ likes this.
  8. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

Always detailed on anything ^^.

I just love thinking of little backstories on my characters I created and the things they do. That makes a game so much more enjoyable ^^
    Sadly only a few games are able to grab me like that, most games I just play competetive and dont care at all for anything else, just being the best and when I am sorta one of the best I am done with it. Starbound is an exception and I am really enjoying it that I play the game less or even completly without being "competetive" and in the way its meant to be played. Its a creative and relaxing game for me and is one of the few which are treated like that by me. Honestly cant wait for the hopefully final wipe so I can setup my real headquarters with a huge emblem on top of it :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
  9. Noble Pigeon

Noble Pigeon Void-Bound Voyager

My character's name is Amestris, royalty-turned-adventurer, and this queer creature is called Spenny. It appears to have the face of a bunny but its body seems oddly chitinous. Its feet appear to have become white, almost bone-like, to adapt to the volcanic terrain of its homeworld. Of bigger importance, however, is that it's the most adorable thing Amestris has ever come across in her travels. Although, there was that ice cockroach bear...

[​IMG]

(Oh and don't worry about the lack of my character's feet in that picture, just wearing regular human shoes)

10. Slark

Slark Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just thought you should know it's spelled "competitive." Missing that last E lol.

11. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

Yeah I am from germany, english is definitly not my main language, however I use it quite often. That issue with missing an E in certain words is mainly when that stupid german grammar takes influence on my english. Same goes for overusing "," (commas) and putting the time before the place in my sentences once in a while. Or simply messing up completly the logical order of my sentences, means once in a while I dont even got a clue what I was going to say when reading them again. So yeah, my english grammar is by far not perfect, thanks to the useless language german I mix in unintended <.<. But anyways in most cases people get what I mean and thats what I care for ^^

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    Slark likes this.
  12. 1110Soulite

Added Drawing Slice-Singer and Anty (in Pinnacle form)
    [​IMG]
    Pinnacles could also be huge power tanks like anty here.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  13. Falling Tide

Falling Tide Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  14. Flocorporation

Flocorporation Phantasmal Quasar

[EDIT : *right click* *add as a wallpaper*]
    This is... AWESOME !
    French word for this : Magnifique !
    Thanks you and keep your talent, you have a big one.

15. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

[​IMG]
    Could i have one of mine? Coralmaster with Orange derrick( the orange thing)
    Coralmaster is holding dual katanas and wearing ninja armor with a crown and cape.
    I would prefer orange derrick to be drawn, but if you could draw all three, i would be eternally greatful.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  16. 1110Soulite

Added Drawing Merlin and Typhon
    [​IMG]
    Originally it was going to have all your critters, but my art program crash multiple times :I in short it wasn't fun day.

17. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

W
    Whoaaaaaaaaa
    If I had a penny for every innocent child I had to murder to get your drawing skills, I would be richer than bill gates.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  18. ___MeRliN___

___MeRliN___ Guest

That looks extremly awesome, wallpaper time ^^.

Probaly going to make that as my profile pic aswell. Thanks alot :D

Avatar changing function just has to work now <.<
    Dont even works for this "gravatar" stuff

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
  19. wolfoftwilight

wolfoftwilight Big Damn Hero

Can you draw my glitch and my pets bob and steve Freedom Toes and Bob.PNG Steve.PNG

20. 1110Soulite

Added Drawing Amestris and Spenny
    [​IMG]