1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anitakai

anitakai Phantasmal Quasar

Archaeological(?) "dungeon" and a wonky little sewer on this planet. Also, a Fancy Hat from a snowman which stood a few steps to left of this wonky sewer thing...

X 30 Tau 83 V b
    Coords: -83196327, -71220928
    Sector: X
    Biome: grasslands
    Threat: 10

[​IMG]

...oh, and straight below the bottom part of the archaeology dungeony place I found grass-green Obsidian. Nice stuff for a Floran - looks quite like plant stuff, but is a heck lot sturdier.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  2. tamael

tamael Intergalactic Tourist

Universes are "per installation" if I have understood correctly. Which brings me to another question, bit off-topic, but does anyone know if a simple uninstallation resets the files or do I have to delete something from AppData and/or User folders?

3. anitakai

anitakai Phantasmal Quasar

Wiping off "universe" directory's enough to reset the universe into clean slate stage.

4. slapacactus

slapacactus Space Hobo

Are you trying to reset everything? And also it depends if you used steam or the site to download starbound.

5. slapacactus

slapacactus Space Hobo

quite off topic but what are the points on the forum for, im kinda new to this forum......

6. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

HD Video for LvL 10 Legendary Bonehammer, Tricorne Hat, Pirate Bandana, and 2 Avian Towns: http://tinyurl.com/ppf6ghc - Credit to Nina Gillespie for discovery!

7. Neozen

Neozen Space Hobo

Here are some level 10 planets with epics on them

x: -4172054
    y: 51593827

X Upsilon 226 VI
    Snow, Threat 10

Go Left In chest is a Epic mace that shoots out bones, If used right does 5153 Damage per swing, In air ship is Grenade launcher that shoots out pigs that send grenades.

x: 16378074
    y: -99690691

X Arcturus 45 VII
    Snow, Threat 10

Go Right in large chest is an epic grenade launcher, also inside the Glich castle are two Rare shields.

WildRover likes this.
  8. ShiroNiKuma

ShiroNiKuma Poptop Tamer

Alpha Umbraxion 1207 II is NOT at X 59877410 ~ Y -70634402 anymore. After a patch the coords were affected and I think (not sure) that every old coord of this thread is not correct anymore. I visited that planet with my last character and got the weps, but then I delete him with a patch.
    ( ∙_∙) We can say
    ( ∙_∙)>⌐■-■ Case
    (⌐■_■) Closed

Joshua Pippin and Desertions like this.
  9. Edgewalker_001

Edgewalker_001 Big Damn Hero

For anyone looking for a Tentacle biome, here's a huge planet covered in them.

Delta Lacedia 3342 III
    X -70931332 Y 27835751

[​IMG]

10. Desertions

Desertions Void-Bound Voyager

Man I had a really good one, you spawn right inside the last building of the village. Its a REALLY good glitch village, and perfect house to settle in. Will post when found.

11. ShiroNiKuma

ShiroNiKuma Poptop Tamer

Weird.... Went to the planet again an didnt find those steel blocks... I ran around all the planet again and nothing... Can there be different content for different users? .-. But thanks anyway...

EXTRA: I need coords for a Beta Weapong Merchant. Anyone?

12. slapacactus

slapacactus Space Hobo

are you on a mac, because the coords are diff. for them

13. Secr3tBirdie

Secr3tBirdie Seal Broken

I found a really cool Apex town ruled over by a dictator called Minikog or something. Lotsa Apex civilians and quite alot of guards. I beamed right into the compound. Cords are:
    y -39089048
    Planet name Beta 2 Lac 32 IV (e)
    This is in the Beta sector btw. Pretty good if you have just moved into the beta sector.
    I was playing as a human and they were all peaceful however they did force me to put my weapon away.

14. SnakeAes

SnakeAes Poptop Tamer

Large USCM Prison - and high-tech chest

X Sector
    System: X Zeta Hya Majoris
    Planet: X Zeta Hya Majoris II a
    Biome: Volcanic
    Threat Level 10

X: 6837679
    Y: -45624136

Didn't find anything of value in the high-tech chest

Floran Settlement with Vendors, and Apex Lab with High-Tech Chest

X Sector
    System: X Zeta Hya Majoris
    Planet: X Zeta Hya Majoris VII b
    Biome: Snow
    Threat Level 10

X: 6837679
    Y: -45624136

High-tech chest in the Apex Lab contained the Rocket Jump Tech for me

15. pwnagebeef

pwnagebeef Master Chief

Yeah it could be because your on a mac. You could also have a different universe seed, so that could be another cause.

16. Faira

Faira Subatomic Cosmonaut

I am in the Beta sector looking for Matter blocks for my amour. Help? Alpha to Gamma (gamma would be hard as i have no defense. )

17. tamael

tamael Intergalactic Tourist

You, sir, are 100% incorrect. I visited this place just 2 days ago and there is also atleast one person in this thread who did the same.

This is on Windows btw.

18. IntrepidX

IntrepidX Astral Cartographer

From the Starbound Coordinates List

alpha thuban majoris II

-18196719, 74509948

Beamed into matter lab, another one is on left. Apex ruined buildings, Tech chests, USCM post, SO VERY LARGE planet.

19. -Soler

-Soler Pangalactic Porcupine

Gamma Xi Cyg 5651 III

Y 61293308

LEFT at spawn an avian ship with gun sellers, if you keep going right you will find another

edit: it was left not right

20. Balmer

Balmer Big Damn Hero

Alpha Kappa Psc 129 Ib: -67128201 -54836410

A fairly good starter planet for those not happy with their first planet, just load up on coal / smelt wood and head over.

All of the following accessible with just surface/basic existing cave exploration (some clearing of poison needed):
    Prison to the left (always to the left)
    Just pass that a mushroom village/villages, long series of buildings. More pixels than you can reasonably use even scanning everything you find.

Mushroom Hat Shroom Chair blupeprints in Prison
    Shroom Bed , Shroom Chest, Shroom Door, Shroom Table blueprints
    3 Shroom Shields
    Several Sugar farms
    Lots of mushrooms
    Avesmingo (one even in prison for me
    Rice. Beakseed seeds in chests
    Energy Dash and Pulse Jump techs
    Digging directly below spawn point reveals deeper caves that have a chest with Pearlpeas seeds

Can't remember if the Pineapple was surface or deeper.

Deeper below the spawn point is a big flesh and blood layer with blood liquid, mixed in is some red corrupt dirt. Nice for Floran who likes to build housssesss with meatsss.

Deeper still is an ice/snow layer, and of course later carrots. It does wind up campfire required cold most of the way past the ice/snow until you get to the tombs and the frog merchants. I didn't explore wide at depth or in between (more of a crooked shaft), so don't know if neon melon is also available.

Nothing amazing, but those that want to start out with Mushroom stuff and 3-4 new crops, it's decent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.