1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyranno66

tyranno66 Void-Bound Voyager

There are if you really look. Here's mine from a few pages ago:
    X: -90179921
    Y: 83914682
    X HD 195019 Del 561 IVa
    Crystal biome with crystal plants (crop) and a crystal chest with a crystal table off to the left.

2. IntrepidX

IntrepidX Astral Cartographer

From the Starbound Coordinates List

Coords: 69754815, -69989278

Beta GG Lup 9931 V a

"A human dungeon (empty of pnj),2 High-tech chest,A lot of normal chests,A Floran Statue,A mini-Boss,Something like 100iron and 70silver on the surface"

3. Captain_Rowan

Captain_Rowan Space Hobo

I found a florian village, kind of far off to the left, its there somewhere. theres also a few bosses scattered about.
    X=83157595
    Y=82405648
    X Litus 927 IV
    Biome: Jungle
    Threat Level: 5

4. quinton0227

quinton0227 Pangalactic Porcupine

perhaps the ultimate starter planet?

took me over 2 hours to walk the circumference.

[​IMG]

things found there:
    crystal biome, make a hellevator from your drop point.
    3 minibosses
    2 Sewer dungeons
    instruments: music box, rock organ, harp, flute, microphone
    tool merchant spawner
    blueprints: energy dash, pulse jump
    seeds: boneboo, pussplum, automato, grape, carrot, avesmingo, rice, pearlpea, sugarcane, chili (some found growing, most in chests)

note: i started going left, explored every cave i came across, about halfway through i gave up and just started walking to get all the way around, thats what i found in doing so.

5. DoomGoddess

DoomGoddess Star Wrangler

Not glitch, there's actual mushroom people. If you kill the guard types, they drop two different hats that are not the same as the blueprint hat

XavionTheMighty likes this.
  6. RickyTheFish

RickyTheFish Space Penguin Leader

It's a filled capture pod. You can craft a Creature Capture Station at a robotic workbench (2500 pixels, 20 durasteel bars), which allows you to craft capture pods (400 pixels, 8 steel bars). Basically, you get a creature below half life and toss the capture pod at it, and you have a chance of capturing the creature. Once you have captured a creature, you can toss out the pod to summon it; if the creature dies, it turns back into the filled pod and you can toss it out again.

Note that the Creature Capture Station also allows the crafting of a Peanut Butter Trap (700 pixels, 40 durasteel bars), which summons the fourth boss, the Giant Jelly.

7. Aros

Aros Space Hobo

Im searching for a planet where I can get Demons Wings and Target Blink ..

Anyone got one ?

Edit: Found Target Blink :D

Edit: Got dem Wings :D

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  8. BilboBagosz

BilboBagosz Lucky Number 13

X AI Athfar 0768 III (LV6 Forest)
    X -31 Y 3

several chests on surface, two laboratories with tech-chest ( butterfly boost and bubble boost), 3 mini-bosses, one or two ninja houses.
    Quite big planet

9. abigail

abigail Intergalactic Tourist

i looking for apple seeds anyone coords maybe ? :)

10. _Q_

_Q_ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
    Delta sector.
    You will land in a structure with Matter Block Generator. You can find some guns on asteroid field in this system.

11. Faythe

Faythe Pangalactic Porcupine

Found a fun little planet myself.

X Sector
    X: 60485009 y: 8380484
    X Alpha Men 4790
    Planet II
    Boime: Forest
    Threat level 9

What I found on this planet was prolly about a day of walking to the west were a bunch of guys with the terrifying wings. First kill gave me the wings but none of the others did so not sure if it is chance or not. Also with the winged people is an oculemon forest and plants. Chopping the trees gave me wood and oculemon though no seeds, picking the plants gave me plant seeds and oculemon. I wound up with 31 seeds and 210 oculemon before my system crashed. One thing to be wary of here is acid rain, I do not know if there are meteor showers there cause I have the less meteorite mod which clears forest from them. Also in the area are a bunch of towers with glitch chests and bookshelves in them.

XavionTheMighty likes this.
  12. Mad;Scientist

Mad;Scientist Intergalactic Tourist

Hey guys, I've been looking all over the forums, but I can't find the co-ordinates for an earth-like planet :/ All I'm asking for is green grass, brown dirt and air that isn't tinted purple. Anyone have any co-ordinates?

13. megakruemel

megakruemel Subatomic Cosmonaut

Wizard Scroll(Back)

Beta
    x -60790797
    y -45450786

I think it was a moon of II with forest biom

There is a Glitch castle on the far left with a hidden treasureroom next to the kingsbedchamber. In this hidden treasure chest is the scroll.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  14. tyranno66

tyranno66 Void-Bound Voyager

From reddit (note that this isn't my discovery)
    Alpha Qwom 090 VIII a ( -16060821 , 1737038 )

Biome: Forest Level: 1

Brown dirt, green grass, and pine trees!

Also, you spawn RIGHT next to a matter lab.

15. pwnagebeef

pwnagebeef Master Chief

Beta Wasat 739 II f
    Arid lv 2
    Go 5 steps to the left and there is an Avian ship with a gun merchant inside.
    x -94715820
    y 52172049

16. Doublejho

Doublejho Existential Complex

Looking for an X-Sector arms dealer. Any coords?

17. Doublejho

Doublejho Existential Complex

18. StarFireReaper

StarFireReaper Void-Bound Voyager

nice going m8te, been trying to find an airship in gamma for a while now

19. subbob

subbob Poptop Tamer

Gamma Sector
    Maia 616 IV c

X = -59817576 Y = 61795809

Beam down directly into a very wide village, more than a dozen merchant stalls (food, clothing, armor, & weapons)

[​IMG]

Use this link to see the larger resolution image of the village. I was concerned it would break browsers if I embedded the image.

Note: I started out editing the screenshots to remove overlap, but that grew too tedious.

[​IMG]

megakruemel likes this.
  20. Hopit

Hopit Tentacle Wrangler

Didn't find any weapons, an apex base full on angry monkeys shooting at me, but no weapons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.