RP Planet H3R01C5, New White

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by phanaton, Dec 21, 2013.

1. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Alex simply just turned away, and heard his phone ring. He reached into his pocket, and too it out. "Would you mind trying to get it yourself, please? This might be important." He flipped the cover of the old phone, and put it to his ear "Jah? I see. How much? When? And where? Eh, give me a couple of hours, and I'll get him dead."
    He then turned back again, and said "Something tells me we're not done yet."

2. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The man beasts fly back, a sickening crack heard, the sludge shuddering and wrapping entirely around them for a few moments before breaking off, revealing an even further mutated monster, now covered in a non conductive chitin, sparks flying from their mouths as they hiss, jumping towards Umbra with balded hands, although flecks of the sludge and monsters as a whole appeared to be flitting off and dissipating.

3. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Alex quickly drew both S&W's, and fired at the terrifyingly gross monster. The light made from the shots reflected of his badass aviators, and behind them, the eyes glinted with joy. The bullets hit spot on at the creature's head.

4. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The creature is knocked to the side, screaming like a human, and limping away the other still flying at Umbra.

5. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Alex turned, and fired again at the next creature. The bullets hit the creature from the side in its ribcage, with a huge amount of force. These S&W's were badass as shit!

6. Lupus

Lupus Subatomic Cosmonaut

Umbra quickly dashes back as Alex fires at them, not exactly sure what to do. "I can't really uh, touch them... I think it's up to you dude."
    Umbra jogs over to Alex, and says "I guess I'll have to stop them somehow. Like, all o them. But first, we gotta find somebody who'll PAY to get rid of these guys. Then, we take the contract, and THEN, we figure out how to do this."
    Umbra brushes some hair out of his eyes and looks back at Alex.
    "Oh yeah, and have fun. See you in a few."

Umbra launches himself up and onto a building, landing with a crunch in his legs. He continues across the roof on a brisk walking pace whilst he regenerates, and continues the same process across a few roofs.

7. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Well, that is probably the best way of doing this. The guys in Government might call me. We'll see. So, goodbye then. We'll continue this party later!" he said, as Umbra jumped. Alex looked at the bunch of evil looking monsters, and stroked his magnificent beard. "Well, time to run home then." He looked around for some vehicle

8. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The ignored titan had mostly regenerated, a third arm entirely made from the sludge now formed, a huge shield of chitin on it as it turns to Hawkins, its chitin armor made even further resistant to force and knockback, although it would be hard to see on the surface. The titan raises its hand and launches a hail of needles towards hawkins as the tendrils of the other titan burst forth from the ground, attempting to wrap around Hawkins and suffocate him. ( gotta be aware of all of it Flux, the tendrils burrowing through the ground, and the titan regenerating. . . aha, aha, gah aha ha ha ha ha! DIE PITIFUL HEROES! EMBRACE THE CORRUPTION! )

9. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The monsters and titans seemed to be losing more and more of their physical forms, at a slightly faster pace, but were still mostly whole, and entirely dangerous.

10. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Hawkins jumped away, and fired at the tendrils. "Hell no, assjack! You better mind your manners!" But inside, he knew well that these things were quite powerful, and were definitely beyond his power to destroy. Obviously, there was only one option then. He made a run for it. He kept several ammo packages around the area. One was inside a parking lot, somewhere nearby. If he could get there, he could get something much more......... powerful, he thought grinning.
    ((ROCKET LAUNCHER, MOFO.))

11. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The titan let forth a screaming grinding of metal, the sound of some hell beast mingled within the ungodly cry, as a titan began stomping after Hawkins, continually firing in bursts and attempting to grab him with the organic tendrils and its other arm. The other titan stood up and gazed around, tendrils grabbing passerby and pulling them into the sludge, pulling them out and setting the coughing and moaning infected back on the ground. Packs of the infected began climbing up buildings and bursting into buildings through windows, much to the terror of those inside, as the older infected began breaking up, several losing fingers and a few falling to the ground and crawling towards others.

12. BoltCrank

BoltCrank Zero Gravity Genie

Beautiful ice crystals drifted down from above, their wintery grace and elegance a harsh contrast to the scene Tsurugi found himself in. A gruesome figure smashed through the glass window of his apartment, the humanoid abomination covered in an insect-like exoskeleton armed with razor sharp claws ignoring the gleaming shards as it landed.

Indifferent to the cold draft, the fenix-poodle cyborg sprang out of bed half-dressed and did a combat roll to the side, his blue and black fox like tail twitching in agitation and excitment as he observed the uninvited guest who was dripping a gross sludge on the green carpet. A bugman?.....and here I thought this city would be boring. However, he owes me a new window-and he's going to pay for it....with BLOOD!

"Yo, worm breath, you want a piece of me? Then come and get it!" he said, metal gears and hydrolics whirling as his right hand became a shiny chrome revovler.

13. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The creature screamed at Tsurugi, its cry pained and agonized, but sounding like a woman as it lunged, needles spraying from its back towards Tsurugi and claws raking down towards Tsurugi.

14. BoltCrank

BoltCrank Zero Gravity Genie

A few needles embedded themselves in his shoulder as Tsurugi sidestepped the screaming monster, its steel like claws tearing into the wall with the grinding sound of rusty nails over a chalkboard. Gritting his teeth, Tsurugi ripped out the needles and steadied his 'Blood Buster'. Sparks randomly jumping from the bleeding holes every few seconds.

"Heh...like you, I'm not exactly normal either. It'll take more than a few pinpricks to kill me."

Ignoring the pain, he fired.

*BANG* A gleaming crimson crystal flew towards the wailing abberation's exposed back, its super heated surface melting any snowflake that came in contact.

15. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Hell, no!" Alex yelled, as he dodged the tendril "and shit!" Alex also yelled, breaking the fourth wall slightly to help his narrator out slightly, since he had no idea how to describe it. He ran like hell, and often, would try to look back. But as all know, running doesn't allow people to look back very well, so it was ineffective, and Alex gave up on trying to do it. He pulled out the XM8, and randomly fired behind him, and probably he hit something, but one of the bullets tinged very close to Tsurugi's face by mistake

16. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

The creatures back burst, sludge flying around the room and a few flying towards Tsurugi as if on purpose, as it fell to its knees, sludge enveloping it entirely, and breaking away, revealing a creature less like a man and more like an ape, one side almost entirely sludge with a huge arm covered in spines and a thick chitin over its chest. The monster swung the arm, more needles, more like daggers now, flying at Tsurugi, as part of its flesh fell away.

17. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

"what the flying shit is that?"jake"mindghost"sol said as he spotted the sludgy beast fling needles toward someone. "cool, my first job."he said as he pulled out his revolver and got out of his truck. "hey you ugly ape!" he shouted towards the beast, shooting his revolver at it at the same time.

18. phanaton

phanaton Ketchup Robot

An infected pack of dogs howled, charging towards Jake with bloodthirst in their eyes, one jumping towards him and another lunging towards his legs, while a third coughs, a long needle flying towards Jake.

19. warlava50

warlava50 Subatomic Cosmonaut

he glanced at the dogs, then possessed a steam roller nearby in a construction site. "nice flat doggies!" he said, trying to say something clever but failed as he crushed the dogs.

20. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Alex skidded to a halt as he reached a parking lot. He ran in, and noticed that he didn't remember which car he put it in. He then proceeded to hurriedly attempt and break open the windows to check inside. This was going to take a while