1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redinhead

Redinhead Void-Bound Voyager

No you are not

2. M4X_L10N

M4X_L10N The Court

I think that's very true. I have heard only 1 instance of 2 different people having visited the same system (not sure about planet) and only because it was named after a player and the name stuck out, one of the parties being the actual person it was named after.
    Also people visiting other planets named after dev's, etc.
    Who knows though, maybe it was one of the numbered variants and they hadn't in fact even visited the same location at all.

3. Bucketlamp

Bucketlamp Giant Laser Beams

Toxic top is in no way rare, it just grows in a toxic biome, which in my opinion is far too common. Just look for green "trees" with flowers.

4. Raydeo

Raydeo Poptop Tamer

Beta Sector:
    Beta Pi And 637 I a
    x=-29208529
    y=75394050

There should be a Rainbow Chest that could potentially contain a Rainbow Cape right when you beam down.

M4X_L10N likes this.
  5. Sire Nukerre

Sire Nukerre Big Damn Hero

Beta v. Offended Koala. Tentacle Planet in Alpha Disguised as Arid:
    Alpha Albali 206 II

[edit] Arid planet with Tentacle mini-biome actually.

6. 1John5vs7

1John5vs7 Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

http://orcz.com/Starbound:_Coordinates is the best site I've found for coordinates thus far. They all work, and they are all as listed. Definitely check out the one called Ortopia in the Gamma sector though. It's got silly amounts of ore (probably a mini Easter-egg since the name is Ore-topia?). It's all sand and sandstone with only a tiny bit of cobblestone to slow you down. You dig at breakneck speed unhindered by tough tiles. Will net you more platinum and titanium than you can shake a stick at!

7. M4X_L10N

M4X_L10N The Court

I can confirm like others that biomes such as this aren't spawning consistently for others. What I'm thinking is the most recent patch may have made unique biomes unique to server through some sort of algorithm. I don't know how else to explain how some people are finding these biomes yet others don't get the same spawns.

8. Haede

Haede Void-Bound Voyager

Here's a Beta system of interest:

-36878012, 28457799

Beta Hoyle Minoris

Ib - Head left to find a chest with a wedding veil inside. A little further there's also a glitch castle.

IIa - Head left to find a glitch villlage.

IIb - Head left to find a USCM penal colony.

IIc - Head left to find a nifty mining camp. Many tents and crates with med kits and flares.

III - Head a long way left to find a wizard selling the wizard hat.

IIIa - Head both left and right to find many eyeball biomes with eye knights that drop the terrifying wings back item. There was also an eye chest with an eye shield inside. There are 4 small USCM facilities with robots guarding them scattered on the planet as well.

V - Head right to find a chest with space uniform trousers inside. There are also 2 glitch villages on this planet.

Chaou and bad explorer like this.
  9. bad explorer

bad explorer Starship Captain

gamma sector, 98490099 22216403, second cluster from the left, snow planet (gamma zeta oph 5841 II b), airship :3

from what ive seen, planets are the same for each player. what do you know.

edit: support for the guy above me :D there also seems to be a few glitch castles on the planet with the wizard guy. got a terrifying wings. havent found the wizard guy yet tho. all in all, would pillage.

later...omg this planets so big. so many glitch dread guys. i got like 5 wings lol. didnt see the wizard tho :(. OH DERPS i went to the wrong planet lmfao! found the wizard. ohh my god, i think hes the only npc that sells stim packs.

later...so i just spent like 12k pixels on stim packs lmfao. and omg i just found out if u kill the wizard u get a wizard spawner :rofl: kill all the wizards!

interesting. so i also went to V and found the same trousers. guess its not so random after all

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
    Haede and fadeddeathkirby like this.
  10. Axu

Axu Aquatic Astronaut

I just found a planet with 2 rocket launchers.
    x: 11576840
    y: 68496123
    The Delta Eps Per 1403 System
    Delta Eps 1403 I
    Delta Eps 1403 I b
    Arid Threat Level 4

11. Wystner

Wystner Astral Cartographer

Also to another guy who was also looking for a legendary 1h melee weapon whose post I can't seem to find-
    As far as I can tell there are no legendary one-handed melee weapons in the game currently; the only legendary "melee" weapons that can be generated are (in order of best to worst):

Bonehammer
    Eyesword
    Watersword
    Starcleaversword
    Teslarod

There's also a "Boneaxe" which shoots a giant skull quite far and can hit an enemy multiple times as it drags them, and a "Slavesword" which is a sword that acts like a spear. Both of these weapons are two-handed and I don't think you can get them through normal means (the latter doesn't even have an item icon in-game). There are however, a bunch of legendary gimmicky weapons (fryingpan, deathstick, etc) that are one-handed but the items have no weapon stats in the description and swinging some of them makes the client crash.

Also some coords:

-81615457, -20434361
    X Nihal 0776 I
    Volcanic
    Level 10
    Eyesword in chest to the right of spawn

-334, 323
    X Beta Pic Minoris II d
    Volcanic
    Level 10
    Bonehammer in chest right of spawn
    Rare plasma shotgun left of spawn past the zubat miniboss if you want it for whatever reason.

12. Hoschi

Hoschi Poptop Tamer

Sector - X
    Y -73896990
    Planet Name - X Skios IV (Level 10 Forest)

Best Planet so far! Tons of chests at the surface with all kind of things in them. Found 5 instruments, a legendary weapon, some vanity items and much more.
    There are ruins with demons too. when you kill them u have a chance that they drop their red wings :)

[​IMG]

M4X_L10N likes this.
  13. Raydeo

Raydeo Poptop Tamer

Oh that may have been my fault, I just realised I entered that planet from a previous patch.
    Sorry :(

14. M4X_L10N

M4X_L10N The Court

Oh, that makes much more sense =P
    No worries m8

15. Torombolo

Torombolo Big Damn Hero

looking for a very good (+3000dps) gun, preferably a sniper rifle, pistol or assault rifle.thanks.

16. Axu

Axu Aquatic Astronaut

Looking for a planet with a Top Hat. Doesnt matter what sector.

17. bad explorer

bad explorer Starship Captain

finding stuff like hats is way too random. you just have to get lucky in a chest somewhere

M4X_L10N likes this.
  18. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

19. Prkswrd

Prkswrd Starship Captain

Huge Avian temple 1 min left of spawn + a bunch of Avian houses
    X SECTOR
    X4158304 Y15273798
    X Naurluin 56 IIIa

20. RainbowlySmit

RainbowlySmit Tentacle Wrangler

tool spawner coordinates:|