1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orzel

Orzel Void-Bound Voyager

x: -40781141
    y: 79452303

X HR 8938 Cep 084 I b (jungle 10 planet)

You land on two chests, although they don't contain anything interesting. Go left, you will find a Floran cottage with a chest in it. I found a rare vanity in that chest - Fairy Wings. The planet also has an Avian tower.

2. Wystner

Wystner Astral Cartographer

I've noticed this as well. Rainbow mini-biomes haven't been removed, but it seems that any location posted before the current patch no longer has rainbow trees. I've probably been to about 6 different planets where multiple people have said they found Rainbow capes or hoods and none of them were even Rainbow biome.

3. crusender

crusender Space Penguin Leader

Matter Block base coord

go left on

Planet : Gamma great griddle mojoris

fadeddeathkirby likes this.
  4. M4X_L10N

M4X_L10N The Court

I'm not finding those coords going to any system =[

5. taikowolf

taikowolf Void-Bound Voyager

I can't find Alpha Lumens on these coordinates, much less the planet and its supposed techs.

6. Wyngale

Wyngale Star Wrangler

Legit, thanks for a share.

7. Wystner

Looking for the following plants if anyone has coords to them (mainly want the seeds). Seeds inside chests will work also:

Beakseed
    Carrot
    Crystal Plant
    Dirturchin
    Feathercrown
    Neon Melon
    Oculemon
    Pineapple

Pussplum
    Sugarcane
    Tomato
    Toxic Top
    Wartweed

EDIT:Still looking for plussplum

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  8. Oleker

Oleker Phantasmal Quasar

Toxic top is kinda rare and takes an eternity no grow... Not on the list, but boneboon is somehow common on underground, near molten core levels. Look for glich towns, they normaly have farms with variable crops ready to harvest.
    Beakseed is very common, but to small to be really noticed. =D

I will update if I found some.

9. WatcherCCG

WatcherCCG Giant Laser Beams

In fact, every planet that people claim has a Rainbow Forest on it has a snow patch instead. And this is on DESERT planets. Someone derped on the biome generation really, really hard. I'm heading over to the bug forum.

10. ansehelm

ansehelm Subatomic Cosmonaut

Does anyone found any earth-like planets?

11. Wystner

I was thinking the same thing. I haven't just seen snow; I've seen magma and jungle-like vegetation on them as well.

12. Decelexevi

Decelexevi Space Spelunker

18752863, -39046587

Alpha Ups Gem Majoris II
    Threat 9 forest
    Heading right there's a mini boss and several huts including a strange bandit one with buzz-saws on the ceiling where I got a Hammer Dulcimer (Instrument)
    There's also potatoes here. Not much ore but haven't cracked the surface yet. Also, MUSHROOMS! and some 'shroom chests.

Hey, would you look at that, immediately to the left is a nice tall Avian sacrifice tower. Nothing special in it but guards and furniture though. Tar above the magma level, also.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  13. Nexdea

Nexdea Void-Bound Voyager

Its x 40781124 y -79452303

14. SkyAngel96

SkyAngel96 Void-Bound Voyager

Gamma Melpomene
    Interesting: if you land on planet c and dig straight down from spawn you're gonna reach a mushroom biome underground, its pretty deep though.

fadeddeathkirby likes this.
  15. Bad Lake

Bad Lake Space Hobo

Anyone got coordinates for a Banjo and Electric Bass Guitar? Been looking for those.

16. Hazzcore

Hazzcore Tentacle Wrangler

X S = 15 Mon Majoris VIII C, Tundra level 10. found an Ocarina, Lab and 2 Geometric schematics
    X: -39031503 Y: -75553722

17. Invalidsyntax

Invalidsyntax Space Hobo

Threat 10 X Sector
    X alpha vol 3968 System
    X alpha vol 3968 V
    x:57172762 y:8688613

Snow biome with floran town to your left, i found a sweet purple 2h sword, a microphone, electro grenades, a tool vilager spawner and a wizard costume in chests around town

18. SpaceGhostC2C

SpaceGhostC2C Aquatic Astronaut

X: 14083791
    Y: 28598333
    Planet x Arietis 229 I, Threat 6

Walk leftwards until you reach a wizard house on a cliff. He sells stimpacks for about 175px, and I also found
    a music box in the chest in his basement.

19. salathar92

salathar92 Seal Broken

[​IMG]

x - 2689329
    y - 66150995

Legendary weapon: Lightning Prodder
    [​IMG]

left, in a bird chest in house

Aeit likes this.
  20. Princess_Celestia

Princess_Celestia Void-Bound Voyager

Couldn't find anything more after the purple 2h but if you go to the right from the spawn and after reaching over a giant hill, you should come up to a few holes one after another a few seconds later and in one of those holes with a bit of water will be a tech chest with the tech Gravity Bubble inside. It's right near the surface but technically in the hole so you can't miss it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.