1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. w00t0

w00t0 Void-Bound Voyager

I made it how do i use it?

2. w00t0

w00t0 Void-Bound Voyager

Now what? I used it and it didnt seem to do anything?
    Is there a 3rd i need?
    EDIT: I found the beta sector thing but is there a third? for delta or somthing?

3. Beoorc

Beoorc Seal Broken

Build Robo - kill him - build table - build next starmap

4. Jade_T

Jade_T Void-Bound Voyager

After Beta, you need to create the inactive robot guard to get to the gamma section. After gamma to get to delta, you create the Decoy Princess. After delta, you create the creature trap from the creature capture station to get to X sector.

After every upgrade, check your robotic crafting table to see what you need to craft. You can find about everything you need to know in the crafting table.

5. Zerstören

Zerstören Yeah, You!

Anyone who's interested in getting the Top Hat vanity item-
    X Sector
    x: 62056428
    y: -80083002
    X Sloodhon 796 V a

Head left and look for a Wooden platform area with an avian npc on it, there will be a chest with the hat in it.

6. ranmafan

ranmafan Big Damn Hero

Don't forget the tech chest with the Butterfly Boost in it: here're some screenshots. I walked right from the start point. The cave entrance is visible from the surface. Torches were placed by me..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

RenamonM likes this.
  7. Quicksting

Quicksting Space Hobo

Level 10 Gunship

X Chimpunius 6676 III b (should be arid)
    Threat Level 10

X 6197465 Y 40584240

8. XxDevilxXGT

XxDevilxXGT Subatomic Cosmonaut

That hightech pyramid was sick though, first time I've seen anything like it. Amaazing

9. smuapple

smuapple Void-Bound Voyager

let the picture do the talking.
    planet coord - big glitch town.jpg

1. head right from spawn point the chest on surface contain a magic scroll vanity item
    back vanity - scroll.jpg

2. head left from spawn point have a big glitch town (big for me) chest containing hiker backpack vanity item and many cooking recipe and lore can be found in bookcase and cupboard dont miss em.

back vanity - hiker backpack.jpg

3 and finally i present u this npc speech

glitch npc - best speech ever.jpg blush~......

edit 1 : there is one more same size glitch town at the left side from the town i mention above. dont miss it.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  10. ranmafan

ranmafan Big Damn Hero

Found the Doctor Spawner! It's the first chest next to a pool. Thank you!!

Now... just to find a chef spawner now...
    [​IMG]

11. burnin8

burnin8 Space Hobo

lol I found that grenade launcher you were talking about, but I also found a legendary shotgun in an apex lab on the way the costs so much energy per shot that even with impervium armor you cant shoot it.

12. quinton0227

quinton0227 Pangalactic Porcupine

[​IMG]

Planet in the delta sector, best music i've heard yet ^^ Also a legendary sniper rifle can be found in a long chest to the right, digging down and rightish from the drop point will net you hundreds of titanium, platinum, diamond, gold, pretty much every resource you could want at this stage of the game.

Bashe likes this.
  13. XxDevilxXGT

If you really don't know where to go from a point, always check your latest new blueprints. They always lead you to your next objective. You'll mainly be working with metalwork station to make bars, ad you'll eventually get another station to do other things. Always look for new blueprints. The significant large purchase ones are part of the progression of tiers.

14. smuapple

smuapple Void-Bound Voyager

planet coord - avian ship with horse head.jpg

head left from spawn point for some distant u will find pirate ship. one of the chest contain horse head vanity item and the other chest contain a harmonica

horse head vanity.jpg

15. XxDevilxXGT

Here's a glitch castle with an accordian in a chest inside the castle.
    Sector X, X Jabbah Majoris II, level 7 grasslands.
    x= 74602315 y= 39907616
    Head wayyyy to the left and you'll run into the castle. It's a long trip.

16. SaintPanda

SaintPanda Cosmic Narwhal

I need a gun merchant/gunship, Delta or X

17. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

Hey guys I've been making videos of any many of these coords that you guys have been providing as I can without making duplicates for the same thing (Unless it's a tech available at a lower level). They're getting uploaded to my channel on YouTube. Come check them out if you want a video showing you how to get places. FYI I'm going back through this thread so I can post credit for the discovery so don't flip out if you see yours in there without credit, I'm working on it. Anyways, here's the channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/starbrethren

EDIT:

Alright I've updated all videos that are currently up to give credit to you fine folks who give these coords.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
    jennaelf likes this.
  18. stumblinbear

stumblinbear Cosmic Narwhal

Awwww, wish I'd finished my site for coordinates quicker xD

19. ranmafan

ranmafan Big Damn Hero

[​IMG]
    Multiple flower chests with schematics for Giant Flower Beds, Tables, Chairs and Chest across the surface, also a large Glitch Castle.

Flamethrower pistol (left of spawn)
    [​IMG]

Tech:
    Targeted Blink (go right from spawn)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You'll see this large chest if you're going the right way.
    [​IMG]
    Tech chest up on a ledge - contains Targeted Blink!

Rocket Jump:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  20. Soulie

Soulie Aquatic Astronaut

check again, because I just went back to those exact coordinates and found the same chests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.