1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eruend

Eruend Void-Bound Voyager

Really? That's odd... I found this planet on my friend's server and returned to it on my single-player game. Sure you didn't just run by the anchor by accident? It should be near the furthest point of the planet.

2. G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R Cosmic Narwhal

I found a moon that may not actually be a moon. Dig down deep enough and its all bones and flesh material. And quite a good amount of gold, silver, uranium, and I think that's where I got a nice stack of platinum as well as some new tech.

coordinates: 87032928, 95248024 Beta Beta sge 062 IIIa - Biome: Moon - Threat Level: 2

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  3. Benihimee

Benihimee Intergalactic Tourist

Anyone have any location on a decent gun in the gamma sector yet?

4. Veldan

Veldan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

2 -2 Gamma Sector
    Gamma Shedar Majoris I
    Sitting at the bottom of the anchor myself, just go left. Not far!

Lisha and Derolis like this.
  5. issacawck

issacawck Space Hobo

I found a planet biome desert, threat level 1 with a medieval town. Got seeds, shops, codex. On top of that, found a lot of diamond ore below the town. Coordinates are x5430487 y80231698 - Alpha Nu Hya 24 III

6. Jade_T

Jade_T Void-Bound Voyager

Has anyone found any good legendary weapons on Delta section? Taking like 8 hits to kill mobs now with my current weapon, and that makes it a pain dealing with the psycho birds :p

edit: Or any newer techs other then pulse jump, rocket jump, or energy dash.

Also rocket jump tech on this Gamma sector planet. Walk to the left and you will run into an abandoned apex building.

Attached Files:

7. mrpartydonut

mrpartydonut Orbital Explorer

sector x -1-3 doppledea snowplanet to the left tech-chest 3 apex labs some random chest and in a hole another tech-chest rocket jump and blink in the tech-chest

8. jdowner

jdowner Space Hobo

Y -29455664
    Alpha Propus 56 IVa
    Forest Threat Level 1

Lots of Diamond and Platinum to be found with Gold and Silver (Crystal sighted here too but I'm not sure if it's a crafting material or not). First open cave to the right is a good starting point, just follow it down a little way and you'll start to see lava very early with the minerals scattered around there. This was my starter planet and after 30 minutes I had more Diamonds and Platinum than I had Copper or Iron. Castle a short way to the left. Fewer open caves on this planet than most so I left most of it unexplored, I suspect that there's a lot more if you want to dig down in random places.

9. Sir Wai

Sir Wai Space Hobo

X Sector
    -4216072 46368027

Avian Airship :D
    Lvl 10 Arid planet

10. Esoi

Esoi Tentacle Wrangler

Sector X
    86516457, -70316386

X Arkab 53 II b
    Threat Level: 10
    Gun merchant, head left.

11. ShiroNiKuma

ShiroNiKuma Poptop Tamer

X: 3374931 ~ Y: 64496226
    Alpha Maya 527 Ia
    Biome: Forest
    Threat Lvl: 5

Run Right from spawn and you will find 2 chest. The first one is a normal chest with Pilot Googles, Platinum Ores and Gold Ores.
    The second one is an Eyed Chest with the "All Seeing Cape" (While this cape is equipped, you can see further when you press Ctrl)
    After the second chest you find a Glitch lab with Robotic Guards and Glitch with guns. There nothing interesting in there but i stole the posters and furniture xD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

+Info: The planet is very small... You can round it before the night comes down.

12. Suikoden

Suikoden Master Chief

Have someone found bubbles ?=)

13. Hellfyre

Hellfyre Aquatic Astronaut

I found human mech in a tech chest in the delta quad
    Delta Castor Majoris I
    Biome: Arid
    TL: 4
    X: 19920154 Y: 19920052

head left from spawn for about 20 seconds maybe less its in a little ditch cant miss it, can see it from surface.

14. SnowOficer

SnowOficer Orbital Explorer

15. Hellonagol

Hellonagol Space Spelunker

X Sector
    X Unba 651 I
    Jungle Tier 10 Coordinates X: -42395479 , Y: 19138984

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Going left you will find an apex testing facility which contains a tech (I got Targeted Blink) Even more left you will find a dip off a cliff with water with another tech chest. (I found a Butterfly Boost)

On the same solar system the lvl 9 winter planet has an avian village to the left.

16. locustgate

locustgate Big Damn Hero

OMG! I didn't know you could play as Sarah Jessica Parker!!!

Polar ! likes this.
  17. Elate

Elate Spaceman Spiff

Typo on those X coords.

18. Knavt

Knavt Void-Bound Voyager

Coord on your picture and in your post not the same

X: -43295479 , Y: 19138984
    this planet on
    X: -42395479 , Y: 19138984

19. Alpha087

Alpha087 Aquatic Astronaut

IEDIT: It's LEFT of the spawn, and only a few seconds away.

tacoswithfriends likes this.
  20. Event Horizon

Event Horizon Big Damn Hero

Anyone able to find Uranium? I've tried several planets, including ones here that state there is uranium but I can't find any at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.