Notice >REQUEST ART HERE<

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Mr. Mystery, Apr 7, 2012.

?

Is this thread a good idea?

Poll closed Apr 14, 2012.
  1. Yep!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cantiep

Cantiep Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sorry, I meant the this one

[​IMG]

Edit: Could I have a sniper rifle?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  2. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

I think he meant if there were any specific things like pose, additional items such as a gun or what not.

3. Cantiep

Cantiep Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh, ok. Thanks.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  4. Nightfare

Nightfare Big Damn Hero

I'd like a non-pixelated version of this, Pretty much a guy with doctor who suit, a wizard hat and demonic wings

Attached Files:

5. Punkmone

Punkmone Void-Bound Voyager

Your games was just awesome ! i'm waiting for the beta :gooby:

6. Mental1ty

Mental1ty Yeah, You!

Hi. Could I please have a drawing, avatar style (so it can be my new avatar =D) of a person, right eye is blue, left eye is completely white with a scar running over it. White skinned, wearing a brown mafia hat, black band. I would prefer the entire thing to be dark, like noir style, but with color. IF you need any more specification, just tell me. Thanks!

7. ZedVolke

ZedVolke Scruffy Nerf-Herder

8. DerpKingV

DerpKingV Void-Bound Voyager

I have a few new playable species idea.
    Cat-man
    lizard-man
    dog-man
    elf
    dwarf
    and an Orc

9. Larthan

Larthan Space Hobo

10. Kyon

Kyon Contact!

Could I possibly get a Glitch (Same artstyle as this one: http://playstarbound.com/introducing-the-glitch/ ) Profile picture? I'd like to have it colored if possible in the same fashion as the glitch in the picture.
    You would have all my loves~ And i'll even throw in your name on my guide on steam if you do just for being a pal. (Y'know, the 4/5 Star one that's made by Kyon? That'd be me.)

I'd like it to be more face oriented, if you could, considering it will be a profile picture I plan to carry with me for a long time.
    Something...Iconic, sort of. Anywho, i'll leave it up to you!

EDIT: Good lord, the lag is unbearable. ;~; Sorry about that triple-post action.
    Multi-Post OP, promise i'm not trying to be an attention whore.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  11. Slice Of Cake

Slice Of Cake Phantasmal Quasar

I would like a brave looking human destroying a boss with his "Orion Scream" while saving his love.

12. Legacy95

Legacy95 Void-Bound Voyager

I would like to have my 14 year old character Legacy attacking a monster made out of darkness (or dark matter?), with a golden sword kind of like The Legend of Zelda's Master Sword.
    Crystal Heroes Legacy.jpeg

13. Spaps

Spaps Void-Bound Voyager

Hello. I'd really like an art of this: http://i.imgur.com/4hLm8rK.png
    I'd like it to be 1366x768, for a wallpaper. In this picture I'd like to see the Apex sitting in front of the desk, with monsters mobbing around seen through the windows.

Pretty please? :)

PS. PM it please.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  14. Surfer7272

Surfer7272 Yeah, You!

Is there any cool fan made hylotl wallpapers other than the one with the guy under the ocean with a squid next to him! If that i think that would be super cool
    1366by768 and it would be super cool if it was like a underwater tokyo kinda thing like they have hinted at

15. Illusive Man

Illusive Man Subatomic Cosmonaut

Chtulu fighting Lincon in the white house garden. Sounds insane, yet awesome.

16. Surfer7272

Surfer7272 Yeah, You!

ummm, ok , not gunna judge :whoop: vs :proper:

17. GreatOldOne

GreatOldOne Space Penguin Leader

For the love of god would someone draw a 2004 Lindsy Lohan scantily clad riding a dark crystal landstrider equiped with a jesse ventura mini gun battling Madara Uchiha riding a Hallowed Jhen Mohran while weilding a light saber!

A scantily clad Madara is optional...

18. Surfer7272

Surfer7272 Yeah, You!

um psyciatrist plz :iswydt:

19. MeepBeep

MeepBeep Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Some of the requests here are pretty lolsy :rofl: i was hoping to see some people asking for art of their little Starbounders. haha

Personally i'd love to see my starbounder avian Moondrop [ https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26228791/Moondrop.png ] in redonkulous attire [up to the artists picking!]

character notes: shes super shy and easy to scare, loves to make others laugh, and in general just tries to be a goodhearted burd

Seajun_ likes this.
  20. Slark

Slark Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]

If any artists have the time, i'd love to see someone's rendition of my "starbounder!"