1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got good coordinates they would like to share?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Day56, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyrael_rayne

lyrael_rayne Big Damn Hero

My bad,

-80862253, -75299976 Alpha Eps Lyr 74

There were 3 9's not 2! Recurring digits, my worst enemy. Tried editng the original post but i got server error :(

2. iuvius

iuvius Space Spelunker

what do you mean by find the sector? do i have to travel along the map until i find the sector

3. Knyte

Knyte Contact!

You have to have upgraded your star chart to fly to beta sector. You do this by defeating the first boss and using what you get from it. Once you do, when you look at the map you will see a little b next to the little a in the upper right corner of the navigation screen.

4. lyrael_rayne

lyrael_rayne Big Damn Hero

The sectors are "Alpha", "Beta", "Gamma". They basically correspond to the difficulty tiers. They're listed at the top of the map. At the start you'll only have access to "Alpha" until you kill the UFO boss.

5. dancingpigs

dancingpigs Space Hobo

i went left for about 2.5 more minutes with bubble boost so id guess like 20-25 screens left at most

6. MGR4

MGR4 Master Chief

Name: Gamma Obsecri 435 III b
    Biome: Forest
    Threat Level: 40
    Sector: X
    X: 60315276, Y: -98526041

There is a USCM Penal Colony to the left of the spawn point. The enemies are very strong, but drop dozens of weapons up to level 44. Also a few shields

7. Kidoki

Kidoki Void-Bound Voyager

Any level 30 avian ship gamma sector?

8. dancingpigs

dancingpigs Space Hobo

69719124 , 99646062 Gamma Marfak-West Minoris IV level 40 tundra, Tech Chest, just below surface, i got gravity bubble. Left just a few screens, very quick get. 4 geometric chests, some bandits, and an avian temple as well.

9. grotesquepanda

grotesquepanda Subatomic Cosmonaut

I went here and the first tech chest I found did not have a cape :(

10. dancingpigs

dancingpigs Space Hobo

69719117 , 99646068 Gamma Delta Cet 8877 III, B, magma, level 40, tech chest just a short ways left.

edit: found a purple quality 2h sword in a small chest a little ways right, your mileage may vary on this though.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  11. dancingpigs

dancingpigs Space Hobo

the cloak chest and the tech chest are two seperate chests you know that correct?

12. RainNero

RainNero Void-Bound Voyager

Not seeing any tech chests. I found an Avian Temple, a crystal biome, and more, but no tech chest.

13. grotesquepanda

Nope, but I also found no other chests.

14. Ribkage

Ribkage Aquatic Astronaut

Go left from spawn and there is a rainbow chest, I think its just after a bridge. The chest I think blends in the with background so its hard to see. I dont remember exactly, I actually found it the day the game came out and wrote the coords down.

15. Nivo

Nivo Void-Bound Voyager

Anybody have coords for a cape or any item for your back?

16. GreenHunterz

GreenHunterz Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Beta Underwood 655 I a
    -58270289, 63943246
    Level 18, moon

Found an underground prison complex, I think Humans holding Florans prisoner. I walked right, but it might be faster to walk to the left.

17. UltraSnaky

UltraSnaky Pangalactic Porcupine

Anyone found any more Gamma Sector airships?

18. grotesquepanda

That's fair. I went back and went farther. Nowhere near the bridge but, I found a floran prison, then another tech box, then about 5 minutes after that I found two rainbow chests and one had the cape. :D Thanks

19. adildo

adildo Space Hobo

x= -3342357 y= 31116080 Gamma Omnibenevo 19 IIa Sector X
    Keep moving left and you will pass a bunch of tech labs one has a maze in it.

20. Rocktalon

Rocktalon Void-Bound Voyager

The moon near these cords about half way around have an Floran Lab that was taken over by Apex's about halfway around it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.