Coming mid day tomorrow - 7 December

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Millillion

Millillion Void-Bound Voyager

As for the fall damage thing: I've never taken fall damage that didn't kill me, and I've fallen to my death quite a number of times from various heights. Really glad to see that being addressed.

2. Chandrak

Chandrak Phantasmal Quasar

The speed in which you have already added new content and added some balance tweaks is amazing. Good work all of you at Chucklefish - I'm blown away by this game already, and the fact that you've already been tweaking and adding things during what is no doubt a HUGELY hectic week for you all - kudos galore!

3. TheJudge

TheJudge Space Penguin Leader

OMG BETA IS AWESOME!!!! HAVING SO MUCH FUN, THIS GAME IS GONNA BE FAR BETTER THAN TERRARIA, HOLY CRAP!!!!

4. Christopher Schutte

Christopher Schutte Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is it crashing, or "not responding" If its the latter, let it sit for a few minutes.

5. Cabralol522

Cabralol522 Void-Bound Voyager

Still not working on MAC. Can that please be fixed?

6. TheFlyingJetpack

TheFlyingJetpack Void-Bound Voyager

To be honest, if you want to play the crack, you can legally use it.
    You have supported the game and bought a copy, you can play the game in any way you want unless you won't hit the license.
    If it bothers you it can be a solution for you for now. Or as you sayed, wait for the fix.
    Your choice me friend :)

7. TheFlyingJetpack

TheFlyingJetpack Void-Bound Voyager

The arrow vanish, absorved to the mob, but no damage, and no reaction from the mob. It happens mostly for flying mobs for me.
    So yea, it doesn't miss the target, it hits and disappear. (but it's a chance of 10%~5% or so)

8. InfernoX222

InfernoX222 Aquatic Astronaut

Z - swaps item you are holding in L with item in R
    X - Swaps item in current selected slot with item on hotbar

9. The Enlightened Grue

The Enlightened Grue Master Astronaut

Sad about the nerfed Snow Trooper armor.
    Question though- is my heat being lost, or my armor?
    I can (kind of) live without the armor. but that thing is amazing for leaving behind cold-weather as it currently is.
    (I understand it needing to be nerfed in some aspect though)

10. CorruptedEvil

CorruptedEvil Void-Bound Voyager

its the armor, it was supposed to be about as good as copper but right now its better than silver

The Enlightened Grue likes this.
  11. TreeTopSky

TreeTopSky Void-Bound Voyager

Keep the updates rolling!

12. KudeKudeiro

KudeKudeiro Space Hobo

Thanks for the work in the Windows XP fix, I can't wait :D

Slaytyx likes this.
  13. The Enlightened Grue

Second question-
    are we going to see any changes on the second boss like for the first?
    He instantly moves to damage (in my case insta-kill) after activation, and then jumps and jets around.
    Sadly enough for the experience, I only stood a chance by trapping him with blocks and then zapping him with the brain ray- which is the only weapon I had that dealt more than 3 damage to him (it did 17).

Edit : Can it be made slightly more obvious how to fuel our ships? Took me until after the second boss (and after going through forums) to see that the answer was coal >_>

14. Elegant Sir

Elegant Sir Astral Cartographer

Anyone else getting pretty bad lag when playing single player?

15. RynCage

RynCage 3.1415926535897...

While i was disgusted with the time it took to get a playable product out the front door for people to test, so we can discover all these issues that need to be changed and so you as developers can get out of your tunnel vision:

I am thoroughly impressed with the speed that these changes and reworks are being implemented. I hope that as players continue to voice options, concerns and alternatives, that you as developers continue to act on whats best for the game. and makes changes accordingly.
    Now im waiting to be surprised with a content update, lets see how long it takes to get that out the gate shall we?
    But nevertheless, this is a good thing. keep it up.

16. The Enlightened Grue

little skips every once in a while.
    I only notice when I'm in my ship, or when my cursor has to move over a lot of moving background (like a night-sky)

17. Shincry

Shincry Orbital Explorer

18. DevilForce

DevilForce Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You can press Esc to skip them.

19. The Enlightened Grue

Neat. how deep does it go down?

20. Lost in Nowhere

Lost in Nowhere Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yay, the Windows XP bug is being fixed!