RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon briefly glanced at him.
    (It!? :rofl:)
    "Ah, Daeya, yes...."
    "She is well, she is currently developing in a very unique chrysalis that her body created around her, and is safely sealed away."

2. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

((Yes, it))

"Good, sounds like she's doing well to me, make sure you tell me when she finishes her sleep"

3. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

(Eh, fair enough.)
    "Oh trust me, you'll know."
    (I like this color, does it suit me?)

4. Con7Rad7

"Very well, I await that day...." replied Kara, smirking at the end of the statement.

((I like it, keep it))

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious was now holding Rix by the neck, Rix's drunk flailing managing to hit Kara in the hip, which omin tried to lean Rix off. (:)3))

6. Con7Rad7

As Rix managed to hit Kara, all five of the other zombies suddenly charged up various damaging spells, aiming them all squarely at Rix,

Kara simply glared at the drunkard.

7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin let go of rix, and sidestepped 2 long steps to the left. meanwhile rix drunkenly took off the hat, and slowly pulled out a Six Shot revolver with an extended barrel, and pointed it aimlessly, and drunkenly.

8. Con7Rad7

Kara went to grab the gun right out of her hands and throw it out the window in a fluid motion.

9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

(( Rix is a GUY....))

Rix stumbled as she knocked it out of his hand, slowly getting agianst Kara he said, "Aren't you a Feisty *Hic* Lassie art ya... Why not *Hic* have a bit of time with me~" and pushed up agianst Kara, completely oblivious to the guards.

10. Con7Rad7

((Not in that post hes not))
    Kara sent a bolt of lightening straight onto rix.

The other guards followed suit and sent various corrupted flames, ice bolts, and pure energy at him

11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix was impailed by the barrage, the flames charing his armor, ice fuzed to the armor, but some peirced through, and slowly started to burn Rix. Meanwhile the pure energy fried his suit's mechanics. After it all Rix stumbles, laughing, and pulling out some of the impailed rods, and had a deathly stare at her, which omin grabbed Rix by the shoulder, trying to hold him back.

12. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

He shrugged lightly "I suppose by chance or fate."

13. Irony

Irony Pangalactic Porcupine

Daemin was slightly taken aback by this sudden change in personalities. What was this, the nice people room? "Uhm.. Hi.. I'm Daemin?" She moved slightly further from him.

14. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"Well, Daemin, I suppose your a bit afraid of me due to me dragging a bloating soulless into Omin lab while you were there..."
    ((I really like this new shade of purple.))

15. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

[​IMG] | Halloween Update | [​IMG]
    ((Last one of the year))
    ----------------------------------------------
    The party soon starts winding down, the clock quickly hitting midnight. There would still be a few demons enjoying the festivities, but the rest started to leave for other parts of the castle. The food and music would be left going at least until the remaining stragglers would head off for the night.
    ----------------------------------------------

16. Mailboxhead

Iota giggled softly. "You're welcome~" They sat there for a few moments, chatting and eating, enjoying the festivities until the party began to slow down. Iota let out a long, drawn out yawn, covering her mouth as she did so. "MHmm.... I think it's about time I head off," She said.

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly yawned after Iota did, replying "I think I should be off as well." and stretching for a moment.
    "I had a great time, thank you Iota." she happily added.

18. Mailboxhead

Iota smiled, 'standing' up from the bench. "Yeah, I did too," She responded. She wrapped an arm around Lilly's waist again.
    "Shall we get going then?"

19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly had stood as well, saying "Sure." with a happy smile, putting an arm around Iota.

20. Mailboxhead

She slithered on towards the door, Lilly walking beside her, both wrapped in each others' arms. Iota headed on towards the residential wards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.