RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

"A Holiday of sorts you could say, we enjoy it the most though."

"We could get you in a costume as well, if your willing to accept a deal, just throwing it out there." replied kara

2. Irony

Irony Pangalactic Porcupine

"What happened to your voice?"Daemin asked, timidly. "Either way, I don't think a costume is for me. There's a reason why I wear this suit."

3. Con7Rad7

"Fine, I'll get you later, its a holiday after-all, anyway, where are you from dear? I don't recall seeing many soulless in my time."
    Replied Kara, sporting an almost predatory grin.

4. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Yawning, Crazyon slowly approached the one he had seen in Omins lab before.

5. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Xavier made his way over to Daemin having not met the man before. "Hello, are you new here too?"

[due to the forum changes i had to change my text color since i can't find my old one, which is fine cause now it matches Xavier's eyes :rofl:]

6. Covert0ddity

Covert0ddity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Salvus casted the teleportation rune, and got back into the party room. He spotted Sareace and Kalissa, and went over to stand by them, waiting for them to take notice, as to not interrupt rudely.

7. Irony

Daemin shuddered a little, and thinks about the questions. "I'm from somewhere southern in the Soulless Empire, and yes, I'm quite new here." She then noticed the Forgotten One approaching, and hides behind Xavier, letting out a tiny 'eep'.

Covert0ddity likes this.
  8. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Glances back at him then to the one approaching "Should I be concerned?" He asks rather plainly.

Covert0ddity likes this.
  9. Covert0ddity

Covert0ddity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Salvus looks upset about being ignored. he walks over to Daemin, kneeling beside her, and bowing his head. He says with shame, "I apologise for my actions earlier. you did not qualify for such treatment. I am Salvus Kirisian, at your service. May I ask your title, madame?" his voice sounds hollow and coldn but sincere nonetheless.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  10. Irony

"I don't know.. Think he's only after me.."Daemin shuddered slightly. She then notices Salvus, turning to face him. "I think you're forgiven.. As long as you don't try to kill me again.. Just call me Daemin."

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  11. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Xavier blinked at them both "Well Daemin, if you need help. I'll do all I can to do so." he said in his usual monotone voice.

12. Irony

"I don't think you CAN help, but thanks, at least."Daemin replied, gaze returning to Crazyon.

13. Con7Rad7

Kara cleared her throat, annoyed at the sudden influx of people, before stating

"Yea, sorry to bother, but it seems the middle of my conversation must be interrupting the beginning of yours. Now are you going to introduce yourselves to me or keep being so damn rude?"

Britefire and ImmortalFrog like this.
  14. Irony

Daemin quickly turned her gaze to the 'zombie' and and blushed slightly, apologising. "Sorry, what were you saying?"

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa thought for a moment, then shook her head, saying "I don't really know, sorry."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Xavier looked over "Sorry, ma'am. I'm Xavier." He said bowing his head a tad.

17. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon continued to approach her until he was a reasonable distance from her so he could chat.
    "Well, I do believe I never did quite introduce myself last time we met, however, you seem to have gotten out of the situation from before.."
    Still wearing the simple mask over his actual mask, Crazyon smiled underneath it.
    "I am known as Crazyon, it's a pleasure to meet you, and you should not worry, I have no need to come after you."

18. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam lazily looks around from inside the bowl of frozen punch. Seeing Crazyon, he gets startled and falls out of the bowl onto the ground.

Ominethious likes this.
  19. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Turning to face Crazyon he looked him over trying to figure out what he was.

20. Con7Rad7

"Well I was going to ask more about how you ended up here, but oh well" Kara said, before turning her attention to:

"My my, aren't you just some gentleman, how'd you end up in this coalition of the damned?" Kara asked, smiling at the apology.

"Ah, and here comes Crazyon, tell me, how fares Daeya? It's been too long since I've seen her, I'll have to come visit, unless her service to you is done?" Questioned Kara, surprised at the arrival of.... it.

Ominethious likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.